It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy in Law Enforcement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm getting tired of it all.

One intrepid ATS user went there finally. Hmmm, all this hatred against the cops. Why does it exist, so they went digging. And viola! It can't be because people are lowlifes and hate the cops ... Nope, it's cause the cops are all white supremacists. /eyeroll

I never said that ALL White cops are supremacists. Don't put words in my mouth. The title of the thread is White Supremacy in law enforcement? Where I focus an article which discusses how the FBI listed Supremacists in law enforcement as a threat to national security. I don't hate cops. Where have I ever said I hate cops?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I'm getting tired of it all.

One intrepid ATS user went there finally. Hmmm, all this hatred against the cops. Why does it exist, so they went digging. And viola! It can't be because people are lowlifes and hate the cops ... Nope, it's cause the cops are all white supremacists. /eyeroll

Yep, responsibility-shirking is a lowlife's excuse. As the saying goes, not the brightest of people turn to a life of crime. What gets me is the hypocrisy -- gotta crucify police for doing their jobs, but asking said lowlife cretins to buck up and help negate the very issues leading to crime-riddled, broken lives is just too damn insensitive. Give me a break, people. You can either hack it as a decent person, or you cannot. That's not a cop's fault there.

a reply to: Phage

I agree. Welcome to corporate diversity training!

Shackelford?

SHACKELFORD??

OMFG, that's utterly hilarious considering my Hank Hill comment above. Is she related to Rusty, by chance? XD

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Then why is the only possible answer to every problem that involves two races to always try to figure out what's wrong with the white people?

It's not like cops are exclusively white.

I'm sure he was one of those insidious white supremacist cops.

It's like the reflexive need to find out what we did wrong every time a Middle Eastern terrorist pulls off a suicide bombing. Or the need for a beaten wife to figure out why her husband hit her.

edit on 15-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join