It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy in Law Enforcement?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
A lot of you defending white supremacy in law enforcement... that's not a good thing to be proud of.

You got that wrong.

Laws and enforcing them IS white supremacy. Beatiful black culture is all about thug life and anarchy, just look at the wonderland that is Somalia and see if you don't agree.

We should all strive to be like that. Tribal warlords and armed strongmen are the way of the future. How dare The Man keep all that burning, raping, murdering, and righteous looting down.
edit on 14-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: game over man
A lot of you defending white supremacy in law enforcement... that's not a good thing to be proud of.

I haven't seen that anywhere.

What I'm reading is people sick to death of being told their culture, ancestors, thoughts, way of life, skin colour, history is nothing but a blood thirsty, racist, genocidal ideology and we should all be ashamed of it.

I've always found it suspicious that crap like gangs infesting say, Cabrini Green in Chicago back in the day was a problem, but never the responsibility of the people who lived there and let it devolve into a cesspit. Remember, when CG started out, it's residents were largely poor ITALIANS. That's certainly not who ended up being the dominate demographic, now is it?

I think I know who should be ashamed of conditions & degenerate lifestyles created, and it ain't my lily white ancestors here. Sick of this blame game #, people need to own up for subjecting themselves to lousy morality and lousy culture instead of blaming the next person for their choices.

/mic drop
edit on 9/14/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: lostbook

On the FBI radar since 2006.

s3.documentcloud.org...

Yes, this is really a "thing" that needs to be looked into and discussed further.

It will really not get "looked into" by anyone simply because...

Until Trump got into office cops in unions were overwhelmingly Democratic voters.

Which would make sense... the party that birthed the KKK has voters who are racist.

Then there is the inconvenient truth that the FBI reports but the left never talks about...

As a black man you are 3 times more likely to be shot by a black cop then a white cop.

We won't even get into the fact that statistically the most danger you could ever be in as a black person is in your own mother's womb...

Seems Planned Parenthood is working exactly as the Democratic party wants it to.

Sorry sparky... did I bust your bubble?

edit on 14-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There are literally hundreds of websites out there that tell officer candidates how to pass psych screenings psych tests etc. Without serious one on one and community panel interviews of officer candidates along with live simulated scenario testing, you will never be able to separate thewheat from the chaff. And who stops most of these types of hiring criteria and programs? The police unions in major cities. Also police unions usually rule out or reject most new non-lethal detainment deterrents and protocols.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'll tell you what ...

White supremacy did not force that shooter to shoot those two deputies in their car. White supremacy did not force that man in Lancaster to come barreling out of his house with knife in his upraised hand in a stabbing position.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I stopped reading at "James Comey".

And I as well.
edit on 14-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Tooth Fairy did not force that shooter to shoot those two deputies in their car. It was Their Demon Possessed Mind that Misguided Him into an Unconscionable Act .

edit on 14-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

White supremacy did not force that shooter to shoot those two deputies in their car. White supremacy did not force that man in Lancaster to come barreling out of his house with knife in his upraised hand in a stabbing position.

Has anyone said it did?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Both of which have nothing to do with the topic on hand.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Tooth Fairy did not force that shooter to shoot those two deputies in their car. It was Their Demon Possessed Mind that Misguided He/She/or It/ into an Unconscionable Act .

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You want to really piss off all the wite nazzie supremists?

Stop committing crimes.

Wow. That would really f### with their heads.

This assumed that blacks commit crime or are, by nature, criminals which isn't true.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You want to really piss off all the wite nazzie supremists?

Stop committing crimes.

Wow. That would really f### with their heads.

This assumed that blacks commit crime or are, by nature, criminals which isn't true.

If ANYONE and EVERYONE stopped comitting crimes, then there'd be no need for the raycist popo.

Just stop comitting crimes and the raycist po go away.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If ANYONE and EVERYONE stopped comitting crimes, then there'd be no need for the raycist popo.

There's a need for racism?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There's a need for racism?

Apparently you leftists think so.

They be raycists behind every bush. . . . look out!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'm white. I don't have to look out, much.

And though I am undoubtedly more left than you, I don't consider myself a leftist. Registered Libertarian, actually.

edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: grey580

On the FBI radar since 2006.

s3.documentcloud.org...

Yes, this is really a "thing" that needs to be looked into and discussed further.

It will really not get "looked into" by anyone simply because...

Until Trump got into office cops in unions were overwhelmingly Democratic voters.

Which would make sense... the party that birthed the KKK has voters who are racist.

Then there is the inconvenient truth that the FBI reports but the left never talks about...

As a black man you are 3 times more likely to be shot by a black cop then a white cop.

We won't even get into the fact that statistically the most danger you could ever be in as a black person is in your own mother's womb...

Seems Planned Parenthood is working exactly as the Democratic party wants it to.

Sorry sparky... did I bust your bubble?

Interesting points. However, the point of this thread is to talk about how some law enforcement agencies could be infiltrated by supremacists. Some blacks are more violent to other blacks than anything, but that's another thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Lol! All 42 white supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement? Nothing from this article about bLM infiltrating the minds of young stupid kids? bLM is far more racist than any white supremacist in 2020, and way more emboldened.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm white. I don't have to look out, much.

Good for you! I'm a poor brown guy that really doesn't give a sh#t.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Not giving a # is not something to boast of.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not giving a # is not something to boast of.

Was I boasting or providing an opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join