It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy in Law Enforcement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In light of current events with the protests and BLM I want to shift the attention of ATS to an interesting topic so that there can be discussion about said current events. That topic deals with the infiltration of White Supremacists in law enforcement. This topic has apparently been on the radar at the FBI for many years and has even been discussed by former FBI director James Comey.

In light of — or perhaps despite — the increased scrutiny, FBI director James Comey told police officers at a national conference last Sunday that because of insufficient data on use of force, “Americans actually have no idea” whether racial bias in policing is really an epidemic. Pointing to current public outrage over police killings of African-Americans, Comey said “the absence of good information” and data has aided in the growing belief that police officers target particular communities.

“That is the narrative,” he told attendees of the International Association of Chiefs of Police. “It is a narrative driven by video images of real misconduct, possible misconduct and perceived misconduct.”

But even if there aren’t hard statistics, the problem of racial bias among police isn’t new. In fact, it’s been a concern of the FBI for at least a decade. Exactly 10 years ago this week, the FBI warned of the potential consequences — including bias — of white supremacist groups infiltrating local and state law enforcement, indicating it was a significant threat to national security.

So, this has been a concern for the FBI even to the point of labeling the infiltration of White supremacists into law enforcement as a "significant threat to national security." This may explain the reason(s) why these protests are being allowed....? Because the FBI knows about Supremacists in law enforcement and agrees with the protesters to an extent? Because the FBI knows it's murder committed by White Supremacists who hide behind a badge instead of a hood...? What does ATS think about it? Does this information change your viewpoint of the protests? I've been reading some threads here on ATS and the majority of responses seem to think that BLM and Antifa are just mindless savages who want to tear things up and destroy America. I don't agree with this viewpoint; however, I also don't approve of the destruction of property/ livelyhood being commited by some individuals in these protests, whether these individuals are Antifa/BLM members or bad actors trying to cause a ruckus remains to be seen. Evenso, I don't think these people deserve to get a "firing squad" as some here on ATS suggest.

There are a lot of pages on this subject if you do a search. I've provided a link to the page which I sourced for this thread. So, what say you, ATS?

www.pbs.org...
edit on 14-9-2020 by lostbook because: page edit

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's hard to say either way when we live in a culture where a certain race is taught that crime is the best way to live.

That really muddied the water quite a bit.
Now I dont even care...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I stopped reading at "James Comey".

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What is "racism" anyways?

Am I a racist for noticing, for example, that 99.9% of the time anyone plays loud music in public annoying everyone it happens to be rap and they happen to have a certain skin color?

And everyone quietly sits there allowing extremely rude disruptive behavior because they're afraid of violence if they say "that's really inconsiderate and rude please use headphones we are in a crowded public area" ?

Does me noticing a distinct pattern in reality make me a racist?

Or are these kids being taught to be selfish inconsiderate pieces of #?

Who is the racist and what the # is racism?
edit on 9/14/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Its funny now adays people are trying to say white supremacists are everywhere, growing up I remember hearing numbers like 50-100k in a nation of 300 million.

Also yea.. Comey not a good reference point.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There is Black Supremacy in some police forces too.

I could tell you a story about my encounter with the Red Dog drug gang, I mean squad, in Atlanta.

They were disbanded years ago. I bet there are plenty of units like that still out there.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You don't care? Not even an opinion?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I stopped reading at "James Comey".

Yeah, I know Comey gets no love on ATS.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You want to really piss off all the wite nazzie supremists?

Stop committing crimes.

Wow. That would really f### with their heads.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You want to really piss off all the wite nazzie supremists?

Stop committing crimes.

Wow. That would really f### with their heads.

Lmfao

Dude....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oh, wrong thread. I thought this one read "White Supremacy *IS* Law Enforcement". Isn't that what BLM is all about claiming though? The Man keeping them down with all his rules and restrictions and laws and stuff?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
White's are the new reds.

Yawwwwwwwwn.

Let me know when the white supremacist bogey men start b urning the country down and killing people with a free pass.

Infact, I want to know what the agreed definition of white supremacy is?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

You don't care? Not even an opinion?

How can I care when:

Law and Order = White ppl oppression

And Rape Murder Theft = Racial Equality

????

I know that's not reality but the media sure portrays it that way.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I feel horrible for the average decent black person who just wants a normal life.

This whole thing must be a nightmare for them...

God Almighty help us now...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
We need to make it absolutely clear "Thug Culture" is the ultimate problem here.

It's not racial cuz I see a lot of # on the streets acting this way of all races except Native cuz they're all dead.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Name ONE " White Supremacist " that You Know Personally . I'll Wait ......

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So what yer saying is thar be Leo Nazis?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Joe the Plumber had that look.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Name ONE " White Supremacist " that You Know Personally . I'll Wait ......

Mr Donald J Trump!!!!
*proceeds to burn everything down*

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

People Of the Caucasian Persuasion by Most Part Created this " Modern World " , so of Course the " Have Not's " are going to Beech and Moan about " Where's MY STUFF ? " . The Enemy is Division . Unity Will Prevail Every time in a Conflict . Why do you Think they Try So HARD to Divide US . ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join