It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to STOP all Karen attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Nothing wrong voicing your opinion but you women should be careful today of verbally/attacking and abusing men. Even IF you have a good reason, what good will come from screaming at someone?

After watching numerous online KAREN attacks .... I have found the answer. Buy a weaponized laser/shock gun and when these ladies decide to come onto your property bitchin and whining, instead of falling for their trap, just shoot them with these improved shock guns and down they go as you call police to report a trespasser on your property.

Fifty years ago women would have never pulled this sh$t so what has changed? White women have changed and not for the better. The way some women treat males.... deserve a bullet in the head .... and vice versa for men. There are VERY few ladies left to choose from. Today females (not all) are either bisexual, homosexual, act like men with their Women-chauvinistism attitude and just down right bitches and who is at fault? Their parents.

I also have a new divorce plan which should slow down the divorce rate ..... women get a .45 caliber handgun and the man gets a pellet rifle and a pocket knife. They start shooting once they are 50 feet apart until there is only one person standing alive. The winner gets all.

Next week I am returning to USA and I hope to see these crazy ass Karen's in action.....I know hitting a woman is WRONG but is a Karen a woman? Not in my opinion.....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Today females (not all) are either bisexual, homosexual,

I’m not seeing a deal breaker.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I am quite gobsmacked at your blatant hate for women.
Are you aware that not all women are Karens?
I mean, really, do you know how many normal women are actually anything but?
YOu obviously don't know.
Sorry that women were more scared of men back in the days, we should be more obedient, maybe stick us in a black binbag type of clothing too?

Here is a proper woman. She is neither 'homosexual' nor anything. She is an intelligent woman, like millions of others. You'd probably # yourself if you ever meet one.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I also have a new divorce plan which should slow down the divorce rate ..... women get a .45 caliber handgun and the man gets a pellet rifle and a pocket knife. They start shooting once they are 50 feet apart until there is only one person standing alive.

I thought you being a demonologist would be throwing holy water on them? Why risk them staying undead?:

edit on 12-9-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sounds like I hit a nerve.....and you do sound like a Karen.....

originally posted by: Hecate666

I am quite gobsmacked at your blatant hate for women.
Are you aware that not all women are Karens?
I mean, really, do you know how many normal women are actually anything but?
YOu obviously don't know.
Sorry that women were more scared of men back in the days, we should be more obedient, maybe stick us in a black binbag type of clothing too?

Here is a proper woman. She is neither 'homosexual' nor anything. She is an intelligent woman, like millions of others. You'd probably # yourself if you ever meet one.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Here is a proper woman.

Great video. More people should be protesting Dan Andrews

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am not meek. I treat those who have hate in their hearts no matter women or men the same.

I am NOT pussified like many men today are......the reason why women "hate on" men..they know they can pull this sh$t and get away with it.....not with me....

Its man's fault .....they let this crap slide and women know it.....until a guy slaps the sh$t out of one and then watch ....the crying and screaming for police, yet they attacked the peron first.

Abuse comes in many ways.....

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I also have a new divorce plan which should slow down the divorce rate ..... women get a .45 caliber handgun and the man gets a pellet rifle and a pocket knife. They start shooting once they are 50 feet apart until there is only one person standing alive.

I thought you being a demonologist would be throwing holy water on them? Why risk them staying undead?:

edit on 12-9-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Do you need to speak to a manager?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The 50s called, they need you to fight against the women rights movement.

Nothing wrong voicing your opinion but you women should be careful today of verbally/attacking and abusing men.

I agree.

After watching numerous online KAREN attacks .... I have found the answer. Buy a weaponized laser/shock gun and when these ladies decide to come onto your property bitchin and whining, instead of falling for their trap, just shoot them with these improved shock guns and down they go as you call police to report a trespasser on your property.

So you do not have any real life example but you opine away on some videos you saw.

Fifty years ago women would have never pulled this sh$t so what has changed?

Rights, we now have more rights, at least in the more civilized parts of the word. By writing this I do not exclude that there are some exceptions in non-first-world countries.

Conclusion: You confuse the "Karen"s that you like to binge over on youtube with women in general. Your whole rant, while I give you the right to voice it but disagree, stinks of a blind world view.

act like men with their Women-chauvinistism attitude and just down right bitches and who is at fault? Their parents.

So because women like me who like the same stuff like most men, fast cars and getting dirty under them (= threatening your manly man-skills are chauvinists and also bitches.

You have the right to voice your opinion so give us the right to do what we want, we only have that for a few decades at maximum. YES, men and women are different both physical and mental and YES because of that, the traditional roles are there and natural.

That you think we can not be good mothers and exercise our right to like what we want in combination with the false conclusion that our sexual preferences have anything in common with being a "Karen" or not is laughable at best.

You're not a real man nor are you a gentleman. Grow a pair and then some.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Since this is the rant section:

The use of the name Karen is mean, hostile, and harms real women.

There was a woman whose real name was Karen who was spit on by a stranger who overheard her name used.

There are other women named Karen who have suffered discrimination, rudeness and downright ugly behavior from people simply and only because of their name.

The use of the name Karen as a mean pejorative is RACIST - because it refers to white women. Don't give me, it refers to all overly entitled women - it does not. When people use the name Karen for a person of color, they preface it with a Black Karen etc.

The use of the name Karen as a mean pejorative is SEXIST - because it refers in an ugly and derisive way to females.

The use of the name Karen causes real pain and real problems for real life Karen's. By using the name this way the OP has perpetuated the real life harassment of nice women named Karen.

I know a Karen who always goes out of her way to compliment waitresses and clerks. When ever she gets good service she calls over the manager who looks like "oh no" and then compliments his workers who did a good job. She has done this for many years and it makes the managers and staff very gleeful as this rarely happens. This poor woman is now tagged by the ugly and demeaning use of her name as mean and rude. Thanks to things like this OP. SHAME SHAME on people who do this.

Please stop this or do to yourself what you plan to do to very sweet women like the real grandmother Karen I know.

Use the word B#*ch or "overly entitled" or "mean" or "rude" but STOP using a real name that hurts real people through no fault of their own but the fault of people using the name the way the OP does.

This is my rant!

edit on 9/12/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The irony is that this op sounds like it was written by a karen.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The use of the name Karen as a mean pejorative is SEXIST - because it refers in an ugly and derisive way to females.

To be fair, there are also "Kevins". Karens are female politically incorrect snowflakes, and Kevins are politically incorrect male snowflakes.

Your post sounds like something a "Karen" would say. Don't be a Karen.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

"Kevin". It was written by a Kevin, a Kevin with just a hint of Incel.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I’ve always heard them as chads not Kevin’s.

Either way Karen’s are the worst.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
More "Karen" click-bait.

Hate to burst your bubble but idiots come in all genders. The "Loud Stupid" especially. Anyone moronic enough to trot onto someone else's property screaming at them how to live, well it's kick 'em to the curb however you see fit.

But you are 100% off base pinning this all on Women.
Soros an others who are funding the lunacy are definitely Male.

Usually a special individual nominates themselves for the Darwin Award, but in this case "Jabber Gulch" is missing a resident.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How to stop ALL Karen attacks is really simple...
just ignore them and get along with your life!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Can't agree.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Huh...an incel thread disguised as a Karen thread....ATS has gotten weird....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I’ve always heard them as chads not Kevin’s.

Either way Karen’s are the worst.

Hmm. See, I thought "Chads" were metro-fashion police snowflakes. My bad!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join