It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to STOP all Karen attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Here where I live, it's Kevin, too, your memory is not betraying you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: The2Billies

The use of the name Karen as a mean pejorative is SEXIST - because it refers in an ugly and derisive way to females.

To be fair, there are also "Kevins". Karens are female politically incorrect snowflakes, and Kevins are politically incorrect male snowflakes.

Your post sounds like something a "Karen" would say. Don't be a Karen.

So it is ok to cause real pain to real people who don't deserve it because of the color of the skin they were born with and the name their parents gave them at birth. Well ok, to each her own.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I am quite gobsmacked at your blatant hate for women.
Are you aware that not all women are Karens?
I mean, really, do you know how many normal women are actually anything but?
YOu obviously don't know.
Sorry that women were more scared of men back in the days, we should be more obedient, maybe stick us in a black binbag type of clothing too?

Here is a proper woman. She is neither 'homosexual' nor anything. She is an intelligent woman, like millions of others. You'd probably # yourself if you ever meet one.

Well said

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The PERFECT example of male pussification.

Right here

(post by Lysergic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I know, right? How DARE women have a voice and freely express how they feel! They should obey men, no matter what and stay in the kitchen making sammiches. The nerve of them!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The PERFECT example of male pussification.

Why do you feel the need to equate female genitalia with weakness? Isn't it where newborns comes from?

That tells a lot about your internal conflicts, think about it.
edit on 12.9.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: added the quote before it is edited out

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Nothing wrong voicing your opinion but you women should be careful today of verbally/attacking and abusing men. Even IF you have a good reason, what good will come from screaming at someone?

After watching numerous online KAREN attacks .... I have found the answer. Buy a weaponized laser/shock gun and when these ladies decide to come onto your property bitchin and whining, instead of falling for their trap, just shoot them with these improved shock guns and down they go as you call police to report a trespasser on your property.

Fifty years ago women would have never pulled this sh$t so what has changed? White women have changed and not for the better. The way some women treat males.... deserve a bullet in the head .... and vice versa for men. There are VERY few ladies left to choose from. Today females (not all) are either bisexual, homosexual, act like men with their Women-chauvinistism attitude and just down right bitches and who is at fault? Their parents.

I also have a new divorce plan which should slow down the divorce rate ..... women get a .45 caliber handgun and the man gets a pellet rifle and a pocket knife. They start shooting once they are 50 feet apart until there is only one person standing alive. The winner gets all.

Next week I am returning to USA and I hope to see these crazy ass Karen's in action.....I know hitting a woman is WRONG but is a Karen a woman? Not in my opinion.....

Have a solution to your problem in 3 easy steps.

1.Put on your big boy pants.

2. Leave your mum's basement and go outside.

3. Try talking to some real life women.

Your welcome.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Bound to fail because every women with dignity and god beware gifted with what most men deem as "hot" or beautiful is bound to be either high nosed or dumb.

How many times have I heard sentences ..but in my language.. "hey girl, you wanna race this dragstrip against me, is your daddy / boyfriend / husband okay with you lending the car???"

And then in the 6 out of 10 times they breath in the tire's smoke they come up with excuses like it's the cars fault or my car is overpowered or whatever. Just can not loose against a women because of that exact mindset.

People actually point out that there is a women in the cockpit, LITERALLY and it is so #ed up. Even the commentators rather think the name is not Julia but JuliaN and it has to be a male in that car. Because it just does not compute.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Whoopie Goldberg feels your pain!

Whoopi Goldberg spoke out about the current "Karen" phenomenon which has fascinated the world lately, but it's not for the reason you may think. Whoopi has made quite a name for herself in Hollywood... using an alias. Most people do not know that her real name happens to be Caryn Elaine Johnson.

www.thethings.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You've turned into a bitter and hateful person lately. Sad.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Meh, suck it up, you should have tried being called Doug when that stupid cartoon was popular....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ohh haha it took me to wrong spot.
edit on 12-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Or, you know don't put yourself in a position to be yelled at by a "Karen".

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
im happy go lucky neutralist.

here is a fact.

the most valuable thing anywhere, is sex. people think otherwise, thats it.
women control the sex. if you are 18-24, watch out, those are the most valuable girls out there.
the reason fat chicks get hit on, and loved, well part of it is the influx of illegals, who love fat asses.
but the main reason is, men want sex.

one of my friends was pregnant, getting hit on in the 8th month.

girls learn by jr. high school they are valuable.

BUT men have power as well. but its nothing compared to the sex power.

but thats the way it always is, always will be.

its all a game.

the thing is, girls want sex too. so you gotta play the game.

as for karens feeling emboldened?

i am a 6 foot tall power lifter, asian guy, cool unique hair.
i cannot eat steak or milk, i have auto immune, it actually harms me.

one time a restaurant put cream sauce on my sandwich. i returned it, i did not check the new one, it has sauce again, but i bit into it.

i screamed at everyone in the restaurant, and tossed the food into the already mopped area of the seating area lol

if someone had filmed me, it would have gone viral.

but thats it. people freak out everywhere, and its just pusssies film now.

as for that cream sauce? it wrecked me. i was in pain for 4 weeks. when my auto immune is activated, its bulllsh!t.

i could not lie flat on the bench at the gym without pain, because my lats hurt to the touch.
all because of the stupid cream sauce.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
"Sex power" I love it.

Turning your weakness into a power somehow, I love that logic train. These are your words, mind you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

lol incels.

If any of my male friends ever told me that they deserve a women just because they want one I would kick their ass.
And then laugh at them.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
im happy go lucky neutralist.

here is a fact.

the most valuable thing anywhere, is sex. people think otherwise, thats it.

Nah, that'd be food, water and air. Sex is pretty great, but if that's your primary motivation in life, then your life's pretty empty and hollow.

women control the sex. if you are 18-24, watch out, those are the most valuable girls out there.
the reason fat chicks get hit on, and loved, well part of it is the influx of illegals, who love fat asses.
but the main reason is, men want sex.

one of my friends was pregnant, getting hit on in the 8th month.

girls learn by jr. high school they are valuable.

BUT men have power as well. but its nothing compared to the sex power.

but thats the way it always is, always will be.

its all a game.

I've read this kind of thing written in so many different ways but I still can't wrap my head around this line of reasoning. I just figure people that go on like this don't really have much experience interacting with actual women, or that many people in general. If it's all a game, I can tell you the 'secret' to winning, it's not hard, all you've gotta do is stop thinking of women as objects to be acquired and just treating them like people.

It works pretty well....too well sometimes...then you've got these issues where girls keep telling you they love you and...your girlfriend gets upset and...you possibly get stabbed.....but anyway...

the thing is, girls want sex too. so you gotta play the game.

Or you make them cum harder than they have before...and see above...

as for karens feeling emboldened?

i am a 6 foot tall power lifter, asian guy, cool unique hair.
i cannot eat steak or milk, i have auto immune, it actually harms me.

one time a restaurant put cream sauce on my sandwich. i returned it, i did not check the new one, it has sauce again, but i bit into it.

i screamed at everyone in the restaurant, and tossed the food into the already mopped area of the seating area lol

if someone had filmed me, it would have gone viral.

but thats it. people freak out everywhere, and its just pusssies film now.

as for that cream sauce? it wrecked me. i was in pain for 4 weeks. when my auto immune is activated, its bulllsh!t.

i could not lie flat on the bench at the gym without pain, because my lats hurt to the touch.
all because of the stupid cream sauce.

Lol...so you're a man Karen...though, the your restaurant story explains your women troubles pretty well.

Nobody likes a self entitled fool who loses their # because something didn't go their way.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Sounds like I hit a nerve.....and you do sound like a Karen.....

originally posted by: Hecate666

I am quite gobsmacked at your blatant hate for women.
Are you aware that not all women are Karens?
I mean, really, do you know how many normal women are actually anything but?
YOu obviously don't know.
Sorry that women were more scared of men back in the days, we should be more obedient, maybe stick us in a black binbag type of clothing too?

Here is a proper woman. She is neither 'homosexual' nor anything. She is an intelligent woman, like millions of others. You'd probably # yourself if you ever meet one.

Yeah, I sound like a Karen. Nice intelligent comeback mate. You should go out a bit more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join