It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Donald J. Trump Nominated for the Prestigious Nobel Peace Prize - 9.9.2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Wow! Trump a cultists are really celabrating this lololol

What?

Yes?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Like Psoriasis, Shingles, poison ivy and heat rash all at once.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You forgot explosive diarrhea of the mouth.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nominations don’t really mean much, trump has been nominated before. Just like how Stalin was nominated, even Hitler was ironically nominated in 1939.

Last year there where over 300 nominations.

So yeah I wouldn’t be getting too excited about this yet

You forgot obama. He wasn't just nominated, he actually won because his "vision for world peace" they said. In reality it was because he was the first black president and a democrat.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't like the guy, but there hasn't been any wars..so not going to say he doesn't deserve one, considering Obama got one before he even did anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If I were him I'd tell the Nobel folks to stick it in their ear!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What crimes?

Oh yeah, come at Sookie with the tough questions. That's a good way to run her off.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

She might just post tons of links and then claim she's answered.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

trumps middle east dealings do earn him a nomination

Hardly.. Too many negatives in the middle east he contributed too. And from my perspective, this is all being done to strength America and its allies.

Not out of some seeking for world peace...

This website makes me sick sometimes. It used to be filled with people who actually questioned POTUS. Not a bunch of left vs right sheep that are cucks for POTUS.

What's to question? When posters on this site started to see the president through their own eyes instead of through the media's eyes, they realized he wasn't what the media said he was and they started throwing support his way. The problem isn't ATS, bub.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So far, no good... As we all figured. ATSDNC can never seem to answer why they hate Trump.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Links to what? What question do you want answered? Do you really want to open this thread up to what crimes Trump has committed? Do you want me list all of them? Or just the crimes against humanity...

...Crimes against humanity are certain acts that are purposely committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian or an identifiable part of a civilian population.

Crimes against humanity consist of various acts—murder, extermination, enslavement, torture, forcible transfers of populations, imprisonment, rape, persecution, enforced disappearance, and apartheid, among others—when, according to the ICC, those are “committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population.”

www.britannica.com...

Or, do you want to get into how Trump's administration pulled out of the jurisdiction of the Hague's court when the ICC started investigating American crimes in Afghanistan? Do you want discuss how Trump's administration has put sanctions on the ICC's individual judges and investigators for the crime of investigating alleged human rights crimes in Afghanistan?

Where would you guys like me to start?

edit on 9-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

trumps middle east dealings do earn him a nomination

Hardly.. Too many negatives in the middle east he contributed too. And from my perspective, this is all being done to strength America and its allies.

Not out of some seeking for world peace...

This website makes me sick sometimes. It used to be filled with people who actually questioned POTUS. Not a bunch of left vs right sheep that are cucks for POTUS.

I'm not sure what you're on about.
I said in my first post that the people that deserve the prize rarely win.

Now I do think trumps brokering of a deal between Israel and the UAE is worthy of recognition.
Not a win though.

And if You believe I've supported everything this man does you are not paying attention.
This payroll furlough for instance sucks.

Maybe you just lack the ability to admit he has done some good things.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nominations don’t really mean much, trump has been nominated before. Just like how Stalin was nominated, even Hitler was ironically nominated in 1939.

Last year there where over 300 nominations.

So yeah I wouldn’t be getting too excited about this yet

You forgot obama. He wasn't just nominated, he actually won because his "vision for world peace" they said. In reality it was because he was the first black president and a democrat.

I thought he won the NPP after paying Iran $150 Billion not to launch an attack.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're probably right, all I remember is that he had a vision and laughing when I heard it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yea I realize that but he actually earned it. Peace between natio s is always a great thing.

Yes, peace is a good thing, but the question is, what did Trump actually do to earn it? From what I can tell, he handled this like he handles everything else—he goes to play golf and assigns the job to Jared Kushner. Jared would actually be a better candidate for the prize if you think this accomplishment is worth one. This would follow the precedent when Henry Kissinger got the prize for negotiating peace between Vietnam and the USA, instead of the then President. Or even better yet, give the prize jointly to the leaders of Israel and the UAE—they’re the ones who are actually going to sign the treaty. Trump is just a spectator.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Post this baloney thread instead of Salt Lake City police shooting a 13 year old white boy with autism???

If the OP had their head in the right place they would have included the "nomination" comes from an alt right lawmaker who has nominated trump before.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Is Christian Tybring-Gjedde an Alt-right lawmaker in your country?

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
k..

Seriously?

I dont recall you saying that about Obama

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you have nothing.