It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgently. The President of Belarus announced the falsification of Merkel's words about Navalny.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: projectvxn

So they use a deadly poison, that rarely kills people who come into contact with it.

It's too conspiratorial even for ATS)))))))))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Again your not making any sense why would they give him asylum if they wanted to kill him? Why would they do it in their country and have several of their people die from coming into contact with it? He was directly threatened and warned he would be killed if he talked to the British government. He did they had to do it at that point it stops others from doing the same. They wanted people to know they did it it helps keep people in line.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Bang Bang tsch Bang Bang tsch!

I hear this song every time I read these op’s.

You GO girl... and tear down that wall of AC30s.
In f'n A.

Actually kind of telling that Public Health England is almost NEXT
DOOR to the place where Ren keeps the stash of rare deadly buggers.
Well: if they practiced what they preached they wouldn't be rich
politicians...

And Angela seems to be having trouble everywhere after that
"protest by 'thousands'" more like five or six million.
Jag tror att hennes kycklingar snart blir snedställda.
edit on 3-9-2020 by derfreebie because: Whataboutism has turned into an identity crisis political finger thing..

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Again your not making any sense why would they give him asylum if they wanted to kill him? Why would they do it in their country and have several of their people die from coming into contact with it? He was directly threatened and warned he would be killed if he talked to the British government. He did they had to do it at that point it stops others from doing the same. They wanted people to know they did it it helps keep people in line.

Oh my God. All methods Mi5 and 6 were described by Ian Fleming. Also tell me you don't know James Bond))) By the way, I have 23 first episodes of this series on DVD. Then trash went.
You are like a small child. Agents are used as feminine pads. Nobody cares about the fate of the traitorous agents, neither side. Using a traitorous agent according to MI6 logic is normal and useful.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So they use a deadly poison, that rarely kills people who come into contact with it.

No one ever said they were competent.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Pretty good warning though...
A Russian poison that only made him sick....
Hmmmm.
Sounds like a warning shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That is, you openly declare. that Litvinenko, and Skripals and Navalny were poisoned by the British, since they are competent in this)))
I accepted your opinion!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Pretty good warning though...
A Russian poison that only made him sick....
Hmmmm.
Sounds like a warning shot.

I see a picture: you went over Jack Daniels on Friday night, you scare your toilet. And then burn: "It was Putin who poisoned me, this is his warning shot")))
I will show your comment to my friends. Homeric laughter is provided)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like the Russian playbook hasn't changed much since MH-17. They're using their puppets to spread as many patently false stories as possible to muddy the waters.

To those saying why would Russia use a substance that clearly points to them, Novichok is hard to detect unless you know what you're looking for.

And even then, let's not forget that Russia claimed that the Little Green Men that annexed Crimea weren't their soldiers even though everyone knew they were. Putin doesn't care if he's implicated as long as he can have the flimsiest of plausible deniability. That gives him enough to spin the story to his citizens seei they think the West is the Devil.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Looks like the Russian playbook hasn't changed much since MH-17. They're using their puppets to spread as many patently false stories as possible to muddy the waters.

To those saying why would Russia use a substance that clearly points to them, Novichok is hard to detect unless you know what you're looking for.

And even then, let's not forget that Russia claimed that the Little Green Men that annexed Crimea weren't their soldiers even though everyone knew they were. Putin doesn't care if he's implicated as long as he can have the flimsiest of plausible deniability. That gives him enough to spin the story to his citizens seei they think the West is the Devil.

Wow, Putin appointed a president in the United States, but could not poison some alcoholic))) Horror!
edit on 3-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He also couldn't cover up shooting down a passenger airliner so...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He also couldn't cover up shooting down a passenger airliner so...

You are probably talking about the Iran Air Airbus A300B2-203, which made a commercial passenger flight IR655 on the Tehran-Bandar-Abbas-Dubai route on July 3, 1988, but 7 minutes after departure from Bandar Abbas, flying over the Persian Gulf, was shot down by a surface-to-air missile fired from the US Navy's missile cruiser Vincennes. All 290 people on board the aircraft were killed - 274 passengers (including 65 children) and 16 crew members.
You are very knowledgeable)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Merkel gave up her positions.
According to the RT, German Chancellor Angela Merkel does not show hasty condemnation of Russia in the situation with Alexei Navalny and calls for an investigation.

Bundestag Vice President Wolfgang Kubik said:

“From the German Chancellor, I see no hasty condemnation of the Russian government. In the end, she also called for an investigation. This can only be demanded if this terrible assassination attempt has more than one potential customer ...
First, it is necessary to enable the Russian government to solve this crime. But I also expect that the factions in the German Bundestag will be provided with the information available to the German government as soon as possible. "

The ground burns beneath Merkel's feet.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

That is, you openly declare. that Litvinenko, and Skripals and Navalny were poisoned by the British, since they are competent in this)))
I accepted your opinion!

That's adorable.

Gaslighting is your martial art and you're a black belt.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I accepted your opinion!

That's adorable.

Gaslighting is your martial art and you're a black belt.

My God, do you still live under gas lighting ????
Where is this, in the Upper Volta? Do you have the Internet from a gasoline generator and an illegal connection to Wi-Fi from a Russian neighbor?

Do not be afraid, I will not tell your neighbor anything, calmly steal Wi-Fi further.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That'll be the President of Belarus who is supported by Putin ?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That'll be the President of Belarus who is supported by Putin ?

Sure. So are the presidents of England, France, Germany, Spain ... and so on, who are puppets of the Deep State.

Here are just one people in Belarus and Russia. They are Russians. And when you climb into someone else's chicken coop, be ready. that wolfhounds will tear you apart)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You are just another Kremlin bot spreading lies and propaganda. In most likelihood your are doing it for money judging from your post history. No one in their right mind would ever believe you -- just because you are either a paid troll or an idiot.

You are conveniently omitting many well-known facts. And once again, it is hard to say if that's done on purpose or a result of being mentally challenged?

So let's take a look if you could explain something to all of us, just to make sure we are on the same page. Here's just two from the top of my head, to begin with:

1) Do you really believe German government is using unsecured lines of communications, which can be intercepted by literally anyone? Maybe you are unaware of the fact, that modern protocols of communication are encrypted and are impenetrable for man-in-the-middle attacks? What level of idiocy would it take to claim this is possible and, moreover, believe this kind of bull#?

You obviously have to explain yourself here, otherwise you will just prove what I said -- either you are a paid troll or an idiot.

2) Who are "Petrov" and "Boshirov" and what were they doing in Salisbury during Skripal poisoning? Just to clarify, I am speaking about these guys:
LINK

There should be no mistake -- either you will explain exactly who they are to everyone on ATS, or I will be destroying your myths in the very next messages. Obviously you like to picture yourself as a smartass, so you now have a good chance to prove it.

Let's get started

edit on 3-9-2020 by enjoylife because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

Whose bot are you, whose propaganda are you spreading? State Department?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Your games will not work. We are waiting for the answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join