It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgently. The President of Belarus announced the falsification of Merkel's words about Navalny.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RussianTroll

Hmm. Nothing yet about this on Deutsche Welle. Has anyone officially informed the German government of these perceptions ?

Cheers

The news came out 5 hours ago. I think all interested parties already know about this. And there are intensive consultations among them.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

That's usually the case when people have been raised on government mind control since birth.

Just like a cult.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm neither German or a Nazi party member.

But you are a Russian defending Russian poisonings which is a typical attack by Russians on political opponents.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's usually the case when people have been raised on government mind control since birth.

Just like a cult.

I sincerely sympathize with you. But there will be no donations.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: oloufo

in lukashenko we trust!

And it's absolutely not about you. Whether you personally believe or not is your own business. If, God forbid, rockets fly, you will quickly forget your opinion. Here the leaders of Russia and Belarus want to prevent a war, leaving Merkel a chance to leave after she crossed the "red line". This statement speaks of Russia's extremely tough position. And your opinion has nothing to do with it.

Given the fact that you are, as I am, in a position of bias, I want to say two things:

(a) this is not from the Kreml but Lukashenko alone. And he has several severe problems of his own in his country, he might want to distract from that?

(b) this is coming from the same direction as the member of Duma Andrej Lugowoj, who seriously indicated that Nawalny was given Nowitchok in Berlin, Charité. That is a serious overreach in gaslighting.

And finally, why would Germany's government do this? Right now, a larger part of the German parliament is thinking about stopping North Stream 2, which would be neither on the expressed behalf of Germany nor Russia.

Which leads us to a new candidate. Who argued very loud against North Stream 2? The USA.

But wait, there is Nowitchok, the nerve toxin used. A poison synthetized so far only in Russia and only for secret services and the military. Not something to buy easily. And frankly, the BND has neither the manpower to "acquire" it nor do I believe that they would have backing for buying Nowitchok via some black market.

Skripal, you might remember that name? Alexander Petrow and Ruslan Baschirow, members of GRU.

My interpretation of all of this is that there is an opposition to Putins power and he does not have any scruple nor restraint to use methods of intimidation of his opponents via a quite open poisoning of Nawalny.

The last question:

Why is Trump so quiet about this?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm neither German or a Nazi party member.

But you are a Russian defending Russian poisonings which is a typical attack by Russians on political opponents.

And who proved that there were poisonings and that the Russians did it?
Now we see that Germany kidnapped a Russian citizen, took him to her place and killed him there. Navalny is nowhere to be found. These are facts. It remains for the Russians to find out on whose order Germany did it?

And the main sign of Nazism is to consider other nations stupid, and your own - exclusive. Again inferior races, the dimension of skulls and genocide. It has always been that way.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And the main sign of Nazism is to consider other nations stupid, and your own - exclusive. Again inferior races, the dimension of skulls and genocide. It has always been that way.

Government propagandists are so nonsensical sometimes.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Today, during a meeting between Belarusian President Lukashenko and Russian Prime Minister Mishustin, it was announced that a telephone conversation had been intercepted, in which it was said about falsification of Navalny's poisoning.

Since there are no English subtitles in the video, I myself will translate Lukashenka's words:

“We intercepted the conversation before Merkel's statement, she said that they wanted to close his mouth, that is, Navalny. Warsaw spoke to Berlin., Two subscribers, I will let you read it, we prepared and send it to the FSB. Which clearly says that this is - falsification And there was no poisoning of Navalny.
A group of experts, as I understand it, prepared "facts" for Merkel and her administration, and perhaps the statement she made. They did this to "quote" "To discourage Putin from poking his nose into the affairs of Belarus."
Do you understand how Jesuitical these people are? "

As you understand, such statements are not made at such a high level of presidents and prime ministers. Belarus and Russia have officially and loudly accused the German Chancellor of lies, falsification and aggression. Thus, Casus belli occurred. Now either Merkel will resign in disgrace, or perhaps there will be a war, which I really would not like.

Thank.

I listened to the video and since I'm illiterate in several languages, allow me to interpret;

"Kevin is always eating the bacon and never buys or re-stocks the snack cakes that he eats. I am getting sick and tired of Kevin. Also, why is it that there is never any disco music with banjo's?"

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You are repeating clichés long refuted. Even children in Russia know that Litvinenko was poisoned by Berezovsky. Skripal - the British special services (by the way, where did they put him, with his daughter, killed?).
When Navalny lived and walked in a restaurant in Tomsk, 2 employees of the British consulate in Yekaterinburg lived in the same hotel. In Russia they were named "John Petrov" and "Jim Bosharov". They poisoned Navalny, Highley Likely.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Government propagandists are so nonsensical sometimes.

Do not slander yourself. Your propaganda is too primitive for government propagandists.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am finding it increasingly more difficult to debate you .
You are losing the term "Troll" .
From one who was on the "front line" of the Cold War.

edit on 9/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Actually, real trolling is an art. Like an Elfing - a method of dealing with Trolling)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Actually, real trolling is an art. Like an Elfing - a method of dealing with Trolling)))

Is it "trolling" or "logic traps" ?
Myself , I like the latter.
Cause your opponent to say precisely what you want them to.
Old debate club trick .
edit on 9/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Is it "trolling" or "logic traps" ?
Myself , I like the latter.

In fact, the terms "trolling" and "elfing" were not invented in Russia. I only use Western terminology)))

I just studied well the first scientific work on "trolling" - Karel Czapek "Twelve Techniques of Literary Polemics or A Guide to Newspaper Discussions".
edit on 3-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So liars calling other people liars? Welcome to the sandbox. When the scream will start don't call for the parents and let them kill each other.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Fake news.

I can quote sources from all over the world. You can quote „russian children“.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Fake news.

I can quote sources from all over the world. You can quote „russian children“.

Another Drang nach Osten? Let me remind you that after the aggression, Russia conquered Berlin in 1760, 1813 and 1945.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You are repeating clichés long refuted. Even children in Russia know that Litvinenko was poisoned by Berezovsky. Skripal - the British special services (by the way, where did they put him, with his daughter, killed?).
When Navalny lived and walked in a restaurant in Tomsk, 2 employees of the British consulate in Yekaterinburg lived in the same hotel. In Russia they were named "John Petrov" and "Jim Bosharov". They poisoned Navalny, Highley Likely.

So let me see if I got this straight I'm laughing pretty hard. ok so MI6 wants to kill Skripal i guess to help Putin since he is Putin's only challenger. And to do this they buy novacheck from the Russians and decide to use in In Russia? So he goes to a Russian hospital who cant seem to figure out whats wrong with him. But oddly were sure he wasnt poisoned. Then he gets transferred to a German hospital and they run tests and find he was poisoned. which I guess now your admitting many Russians onine are saying he was just drunk.

So now the British are trying to help Putin you seriously don't believe this do you that would be stupid.
edit on 9/3/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So let me see if I got this straight I'm laughing pretty hard. ok so MI6 wants to kill Skripal i guess to help Putin since he is Putin's only challenger. And to do this they buy novacheck from the Russians and decide to use in In Russia? So he goes to a Russian hospital who cant seem to figure out whats wrong with him. But oddly were sure he wasnt poisoned. Then he gets transferred to a German hospital and they run tests and find he was poisoned. which I guess now your admitting many Russians onine are saying he was just drunk.

So now the British are trying to help Putin you seriously don't believe this do you that would be stupid.

And why would Putin need Skripal and Navalny. Skripal lived in England for many years. In intelligence - waste material. But his death was very beneficial to the British special services.
And Navalny? Liberals in Russia call him an agent of the Kremlin. This is the case. Moreover, according to oppositionist Ksenia Sobchak, Navalny's wife, Yulia, is the daughter of a very influential KGB general, Boris Abrosimov. Now Abrosimov manages Russian funds abroad, treasury securities, assets of the Stabilization Fund and the National Wealth Fund. Do you really think that such a person will allow the authorities to persecute the father of their grandchildren?
That's what makes you laugh)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So they use a deadly poison, that rarely kills people who come into contact with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join