It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgently. The President of Belarus announced the falsification of Merkel's words about Navalny.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

He might be but i think he is just someone that likes to mess with people. I know lots of Russians even have family there and hes not tyical by any means. Most Russians would flat out tell you that Yes Putin will kill you if you get in his way. Political assasination is quite common and happens alot. And most Russians believe it or not are ok with that its the way things are done its like having to bribe people to get things done its common and people except it. If you need anything from the government you have to figure out who you need to pay off to make it happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I say war. Why the hell not? Its what we do best. And really, if we don't we just get hit by some other global pandemic.

There are so many reasons to go to war these days. C'mon chop chop

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What I am trying to figure out is if he gets paid for his malicious activity on ATS or he is just that stupid to post this level of nonsense, which we are yet to grasp.

Either way, his future is not bright on these forums.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: enjoylife

What I am trying to figure out is if he gets paid for his malicious activity on ATS or he is just that stupid to post this level of nonsense, which we are yet to grasp.

I'm crying.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: enjoylife

He might be but i think he is just someone that likes to mess with people. I know lots of Russians even have family there and hes not tyical by any means. Most Russians would flat out tell you that Yes Putin will kill you if you get in his way. Political assasination is quite common and happens alot. And most Russians believe it or not are ok with that its the way things are done its like having to bribe people to get things done its common and people except it. If you need anything from the government you have to figure out who you need to pay off to make it happen.

You probably live in Russia, if you speak so confidently about Russians. Admit it - in an apartment near the Kremlin next to Putin?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Once again, nothing substantial. Color me surprised.

Maybe you would just admit that you are now behaving like a snake on a frying pan, because you have nothing to say?
edit on 4-9-2020 by enjoylife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Once again, nothing substantial. Color me surprised.

Maybe you would just admit that you are now behaving like a snake on a frying pan, because you have nothing to say?

Donates will not be!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Lol playing your role as designed. You even wear your stigma proudly. Your threats worshipping your leader is the gibberish and drivel that got your predecessors before you right here in that seat going for a ride.. hmmpf missing the good old days are we. Cross the red line in your defense war and the fervor for it is all you know..

edit on 4-9-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Lol playing your role as designed. You even wear your stigma proudly. Your threats worshipping your leader is the gibberish and drivel that got your predisarries before you right here in that seat going for a ride.. hmmpf missing the good old days are we. Cross the red line in your defense war and the fervor for it is all you know..

When I hear the word "LOL", I understand that the opponent did not have any arguments and he just gave up)))

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't know if he's being paid but I can say he is Russian. I've noticed he has trouble using grammatical articles — “a” and “the” — appropriately. this is because in Russian these words don't exist so he has a hard time figuring out when to use them and where. See the post above this one where he says the opponent he doesn't realize that sentence sounds funny.
edit on 9/4/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The alleged poisoning 1 and 2 with novitchok , one in Britain and second in Russia look`s like lies to me .

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The alleged poisoning 1 and 2 with novitchok , one in Britain and second in Russia look`s like lies to me .

Tomorrow I will post an investigation thread based on Western sources only.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seems like Luka is the one who has to leave, his country will not be needing his services any longer. And this little derriere kissing won't save him either.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey RT,

I heard a comment from Germany today that there is talk of Merkel having to leave office because of government differences of approach to the topic of the Navalny poisoning.

I immediately thought of your assertion a couple of days ago, that Merkel would have to resign.

Interesting.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hey RT,

I heard a comment from Germany today that there is talk of Merkel having to leave office because of government differences of approach to the topic of the Navalny poisoning.

I immediately thought of your assertion a couple of days ago, that Merkel would have to resign.

Interesting.

Cheers

Merkel announced in 2018 that she was leaving office in 2021, so nothing new here.

Germany's Angela Merkel has said she will step down as chancellor in 2021, following recent election setbacks.
"I will not be seeking any political post after my term ends," she told a news conference in Berlin.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hey RT,

Interesting.

Cheers

Merkel announced in 2018 that she was leaving office in 2021, so nothing new here.

Germany's Angela Merkel has said she will step down as chancellor in 2021, following recent election setbacks.
"I will not be seeking any political post after my term ends," she told a news conference in Berlin.

www.bbc.com...

No. This was a new bit, related to differences of opinion within the German government regarding how to officially react to the Navalny poisoning. Time will tell if the comment was accurate or not.

ETA: I have no idea if the comment about Merkel's resignation (I mean an impending resignation, not the 2021 date she previously mentioned) is accurate or not. I found it mostly interesting because it was the second time in two days I have heard this idea expressed, and from two very different sources.

Cheers
edit on 5-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join