It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think at this point the 3g dam would need assistance to fail, theres been plenty of speculation that it's about to fail for weeks, but it still holds fast. It would also likely fail in the event of something cataclysmic, something bigger than anyone anticipates, something that cannot be stopped....... whatever that may be.

That's what is so frustrating, until these things happen and are confirmed as the meaning we'll never know, where as, many other statements made by q are easily authenticated through research.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
What do you guys think about this?

thepostglob.com...

Court Approves Warrantless Surveillance Rules

This started with the 9/11 event IMO. Bush the shrub pushed this stuff. Seems surreal that this happening here now. I want off this merry-go-round.

George's expression at his father's funeral when looking at a piece of paper was greater than when in a classroom being told we are under attack .... Something to think about... Or not
Jussie Sayin

Yes, as a matter of fact, his entire families reaction at whatever was in that envelope was incredibly telling. They received some damning information that day. Information which was so terrible to them that it caused them to recoil and scowl while at the patriarch of their families funeral. Talk about heady stuff...

Maybe they were told that Timberwolf was tried by tribunal and executed.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
This started with the 9/11 event IMO. Bush the shrub pushed this stuff. Seems surreal that this happening here now. I want off this merry-go-round.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: FlyingFox
I have a friend that spends most of his time driving in Southcentral PA, MD and WV.
He has remarked about seeing hundreds of Trump signs and flags, but Biden signs are extremely rare.
I don’t think that Gov Wolf has done much to gain Biden any votes.

The irony being that 4 years ago, Trump signs were rare and subject to vandalism and persecution, and Hillary signs were somewhat abundant.

One place near here made a Hillary scarecrow, it was pretty funny. I actually expected it to catch on, but never saw another.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Antifa Reality Check

Whew, tough Portland crowd. Someone from 0311.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I was thinking the same... it would explain why Jeb Bush reacted more than Laura Bush at the sight of the envelope contents - his father, not hers?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
I think at this point the 3g dam would need assistance to fail, theres been plenty of speculation that it's about to fail for weeks, but it still holds fast. It would also likely fail in the event of something cataclysmic, something bigger than anyone anticipates, something that cannot be stopped....... whatever that may be.

That's what is so frustrating, until these things happen and are confirmed as the meaning we'll never know, where as, many other statements made by q are easily authenticated through research.

I would suggest that some things were to be correlated to both Future Proves Past, and New Unlocks Map, and others were meant to facilitated creation via certain aspects of the subconscious collective. The latter by triggering those in the know to execute The Plan at that moment. A bit out there I know, but I've spoken of it since day one.

Water means, and is meant to mean, several things. Water=information in intelligence, but also physical water, also ripples or patterns when the water is disturbed. Underwater. Also DJT or another Drinking Water (highlights information). Hell, even the FIJI Water Girl features in the Gematria and more. All are valid depending on the POV and what is being examined at the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do you really want to know

Sara Carter

SPECIAL with @LueElizondo about #UFOs on #TheSaraCarterShow:

Are abductions real? Listen to hear the answer—

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So the answer is... dun dun dunnn, I can't say. That was a BS answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Remember Miller, Department of Dirty Tricks in "Force 10 from Navarone"? He didn't have a lot of explosives to blow a dam.

Miller: You can't expect an enormous volcano (with three tiny bags of explosives). You have to let nature take her course. Give it time, it'll work.
edit on 9/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Antifa Reality Check

Whew, tough Portland crowd. Someone from 0311.

Yeah, there's been a lot of talk that these groups have been infiltrated by professionals. I'd say this is proof.

Makes me even more pissed that Dem leadership is trying to hamstring the police. They are complicit in insurrection.

Time to bring in serious muscle to end this BS, and ship more bunks to Gitmo.

🤬

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Xlent X22 report today, found vid very helpfullll regards what ifs n hows, nearing election/s.

a reply to: Trillium

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sea-based data centers reminds me of William Hertlings Singularity series and Avagadro Corp's floating data centers.

Herling based the idea in hs book on a goog patent.

United States Patent Application 20080209234

SUMMARY

[0005] This document describes systems and methods that may be employed to provide data center (e.g., computing, telecommunications, or other similar services) support in an area quickly and flexibly. In general, computing centers are located on a ship or ships, which are then anchored in a water body from which energy from natural motion of the water may be captured, and turned into electricity and/or pumping power for cooling pumps to carry heat away from computers in the data center. In particular examples, the water-powered devices for generating electricity are depicted as so-called Pelamis machines. The data centers may also be on shore and receive power and/or cooling water from floating systems.

Salt water and Electronics is a hard sell. Of Course, the the Navy and USMC do it all the time, so maybe it's not out of the question.
edit on 7-9-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

See , what happened, well the fuses just kept blowing, I told old fingy, and he said 'forget the fuses, stick a couple of 6 inch nails in. They won't blow'....so anyway ..........(Grin).

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Could not Agree more, ...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Evening Everyone. I came across this twitter photo and thought hmmm....

Antifa/BLM their saying is

wear black, stay together, be water.

edit on 7-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

That’s an old school Bruce Lee proverb.

edit: the part about being like water, I mean.
edit on 9/7/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sept 1, 2020 WSJ: UFO spotting has replaced bird watching as Pandemic obsession

In the wake of the coronavirus, sports stadiums have fallen silent, shopping malls have been turned into ghost towns, and bars have emptied. But the skies—depending who you ask—have gotten a lot busier.

Really??🙃

Sept 2, Fox News: 2020 shaping up to be a banner year for close encounters as UFO spotting replaces bird watching as new pandemic obsession

Peter Davenport, director of the National UFO Reporting Center, concurred with the heightened obsession.

“In a time of crisis, we look elsewhere for salvation, even if it means looking to the stars,” he said.

Separate articles but same language, same script source. Language, salvation, stars, crisis. Very strange how the msm is linking corona in with the UFO file to seed a new reality, while TTSA attempts to seed a threat.

TTSA, how about a walk down memory lane? Remember when the C!A admitted in 2014 it had faked UFO sightings for decades? Now your executive board has over 100 years of C!A experience and agents in top positions. Coincidence? What's the answer Lue and Tom?

CIA on UFOs: It was us

twitter.com...

The short url is no longer valid. Here's the PDF if you're curious, titled: The CIA and the U-2 Program 1954-1974

Sneaky bastards, joking while releasing a file when they know very few are paying attention on New Year's Eve.

Huff scoundrels were the only outlet to pick up on it.

CIA On UFOs: ‘It Was Us’
(12/31/2014)

Now the C!A proxy TTSA wants us to believe they are fighting the gov't for disclosure.🙄

edit on 7-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
Evening Everyone. I came across this twitter photo and thought hmmm....

Antifa/BLM their saying is

wear black, stay together, be water.

Are they getting help from the Chinese? To be water is a very old Asian concept.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
DJT Tweet - clip

Spurious space "a i"

"fake"

As in not real?

As in never intended to be the actual candidate?

Q-uestion is does he do the debate on the 29th??

29 reduces to 11= 911

Given the clip it might be a stretch.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join