It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I took the dogs for a walk along a trail that winds its' way behind back yards. People are flying Trump flags in their back yards! I went around to see the front yards out of curiosity. No flags were displayed in the front. These are the closet Trumpers.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FlyingFox

Trey Gowdy is an uninformed bum. He’s talking out of his ass, once again. He’s guessing just like the rest of us.

I have to wonder why a former prosecutor like Gowdy would say that Durham will write a 'report'.
If there are any indictments to be issued, he will announce them.
He isn't a special counsel, so he will not be issuing a 'report'.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Good point.
I wouldn't think of flying a Trump flag in front of my place.
I don't look for trouble, and I am pretty sure that would be inviting it.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BOOOM
DURHAM PROBE UPDATE:

skip to 6 min
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is simple, you arrest every one of them and process what data you have to see who matches up with which Molotov cocktail, brick, gunshot at innocent people and those that throw water bottle types. Sort them out and some of them should have to go to GITMO to keep the Marxists judges operating for the enemy from releasing them before the trials.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Antifa Reality Check

Whew, tough Portland crowd. Someone from 0311.

Yeah, there's been a lot of talk that these groups have been infiltrated by professionals. I'd say this is proof.

Makes me even more pissed that Dem leadership is trying to hamstring the police. They are complicit in insurrection.

Time to bring in serious muscle to end this BS, and ship more bunks to Gitmo.

🤬

edit on 8-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
"Oh Doc, I keep sticking a solid object in the fuse panel and it is starting fires what do I do? QUIT DOING THAT!"

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

See , what happened, well the fuses just kept blowing, I told old fingy, and he said 'forget the fuses, stick a couple of 6 inch nails in. They won't blow'....so anyway ..........(Grin).

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
In our neighborhood Next-door Neighbor website one woman offered free Biden/Harris car stickers saying she had ordered too many. Zero takers. One person asked her if she had any Trump ones. Lol
They can't even give them away.
Personally with how triggered so many people are I don't think it is a good idea to drive around with any advertising.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Interesting, from your linked video, that Mark Meadows says "Ultimately Peter Strzok's HOUSE OF CARDS will all come tumbling down!"

6 Q drops with HOUSE OF CARDS in.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
POTUS 59 tweet storm between 06:20:27 and 09:32:53... ending in 2 self-retweets.

I'll be loading them up over the next hour or so.

Noteworthy that 10 (5+5) are retweets of Undercover Huber @JohnWHuber!!!

Also Dinesh de Souza's film TRUMP CARD will be available on October 9th.
edit on 8-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: butcherguy
In our neighborhood Next-door Neighbor website one woman offered free Biden/Harris car stickers saying she had ordered too many. Zero takers. One person asked her if she had any Trump ones. Lol
They can't even give them away.
Personally with how triggered so many people are I don't think it is a good idea to drive around with any advertising.

Not long ago, people were able to show support of political parties without fear of repercussions. Things are different and it seems that it is a one way street. The small-minded anti-Trump folks are the haters who suppress and try to intimidate and that works in Trump's favor.
I have no problem with people supporting any candidate and generally ignore such although a rabid Bernie fan was so disturbed at his candidate getting paid off (again) that he took down all his yard signs and lights and put up a "Giant Meteor 2020" sign in their place. I suspect that he is not a fan of the DNC racists and may not vote at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Good point.
I wouldn't think of flying a Trump flag in front of my place.
I don't look for trouble, and I am pretty sure that would be inviting it.

I've been watching an amusing turf war slowly growing on a street I drive for work.
It started with someone hanging a huge trump flag from their garage. A person down the street put up dual biden signs, then days later the house in front of them put up duel trump signs. Then another house put up duel biden signs followed by two more houses putting up duel trump signs.

The signs grow by the week. 2 to 1 Trump/Biden.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Wondering if there will be more sauce for this...

DEVELOPING: Investigators have learned that Obama CIA Director John Brennan ran a secret task force out of Langley with its own separate budget to investigate Trump campaign and alleged ties to Russia. Task force set up before FBI officially launched its own probe on 07/31/16

Twitter

Even then, at least the CIA had jurisdiction if there were any "suspicious activity involving Russia" every day. My problem with them all is the obvious pursuit after it was confirmed that it didn't happen.

They were pretending it did anyway and look where we are now?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sleepy was one of the 7 Dwarfs..Sleepy Joe?

Sleezy seems way more appropriate for Biden.... I would pray we get Camala fast if he wins.... if that was a worthy prayer.....
but,
NOT!
edit on 8-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yea, lets all sit around the camp fire and sing kumbaya. You got that right, they've had all this planned for at least 10 years.
Smaller modern less populated countries (Ireland, Iceland, AUS, NZ) gives us a taste of what's eventually coming.

The Georgia Guild Stones were paid for in 1979, but supposedly had been planned for 20 year prior. So, if that story is true, then that would put the Guild Stones being planned around 1959ish, so about a decade after the 1947 National Security Act was signed into being, and only 15 years after the formalization of the UN. So how long has this been planned for? Only a small group of people know the answer to that question.

I was referring to post-9/11 and that nefarious Rockefeller 'Lock-step' Plan in 2010 & Gates' ID2020 agenda - health-passport systems.

The Rockefeller family along with William H. Gates have been involved with population control and eugenics since the early 1900's.
Bill’s vaccine hobby is making more and more sense. Eugenics!

1947 was a very interesting year of events and technology advances including new gov't agencies formed.
The Cold War began.
Children's televised mind control began.
CIA, DoD, NSC was created.
Mass sightings of UFOs prior to Roswell event making headlines.
It's like the Military-Industrial complex war for our minds began in 1947.

So, yea the planning has been going on for many decades.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
2Char COMMAND decodes from the timestamps of the 59 tweets this morning give:

4x EO = Executive Order (could be referencing existing, or new)
3x EM = Emergency Management (reactive?)
1x EQ = Earthquake
3x GO = GO command
2x GM = Ghislane Maxwell
1x GI = Marines
1x FI = Marines
1x GJ = Grand Jury
1x DS = Deep State

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Rel caught it, but here are the details....

DJT Retweet

9-13?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wow. 59 Tweets already? With Congress coming back in session and Joe Biden continuing to decline, things are coming to a head before the 9/29 debate.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow, no words. 😂😂🤣

www.q.movie...
-------------
Coming September 18: The Movie Hollywood Would Never Make

INFIDEL, a new political thriller starring Jim Caviezel, is the first movie to address the underground Christian movement in Iran.

edit on 8-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm getting a feel from the tweet decodes and tweet contents that it's possible Mitch McConnell may start impeachment proceedings against Biden in the Senate... is that a possibility?

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join