It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
In Northern rural Pa there are tons of Trump signs in the yards wherever I drive. Waaay more than when he ran in 2016. Most also have a US flag in the yard or on the house also.

What I found disturbing is that I have yet see one US flag on display in any yard that has a Biden sign up. It is so surreal to me. There are only very small pockets of Biden supporters and there, but still, has anyone else noticed this anomaly as well?

It's like they don't care about the country.

Where I live (Royal Oak, MI) seems to be the epicenter of Joe Biden support. Plenty of Biden signs have appeared in the last few weeks. Of course, this is southern Oakland County, a very liberal area.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
UCLA, Stanford study finds for average 50-64 year old, chances of dying from COVID-19 are 1 in 19.1 Million.

Corona collapse. 😂 What are the chances of winning the Powerball or the Mega Millions?😂

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Q gives reasons for many - perhaps too many - of us to wonder , to wonder if he / she develops Riddles, or do they / he / she, simply keep using things;

This for instance - seeing how Castle Rock - was recently mentioned,

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Scroll down a few lines and up pops Water,

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Man..Its been a long day and being a little tipsy I completely lost my brain. Just don't tell on me to my family.

I spent some time Growing up in The Chinese Culture. Most of my Uncles friend's were from there.Since he was my father figure I was always him. No one spoke English! I was lost half the time, no one thought to teach me. He married my Aunt 25 yrs ago,in China, and brought her home....

The lecture I would get...even at my age. I should have remembered a little something from when I got older.

edit on 7-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Here's one Man who has been watching the Chinese Dam since flooding started............about 1 hour ago he reported how the side cameras had now been switched off. Listen his report and one of such - at 1:53, explains how China itself is maybe fearing some sort of loony attack on the Dam.

That 1 video about 3 hours ago.
september 8 2020
CHINA'S 3 GORGES DAM DESTROYED/ HOW & THE SOLUTION

JAMES NEIL COOPER

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I have not seen one Biden sign, bumper sticker etc. etc. here in Kentucky.

But I see trump hats, bumper stickers, yard signs, flags all the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Antifa Reality Check

Whew, tough Portland crowd. Someone from 0311.

That was a very powerful and informative first-hand account, ETMN. Thanks for sharing. I further shared to others.

But tell me, why does the URL have over 100 random letters/numbers appended to the end after I've landed at the AmericanPartisan.org website? Is that some kind of location/browser tracking function?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Re: Our current status: Since Q is only surfacing periodically, and not revealing anything "insider" related when he does, are we pretty much in a holding pattern, discussing current events until President Trump is re-elected in 55 days or so?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's some type of tracking having to do with Cloudfare's DDOS protection that the site utilizes.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
cranky, I thought you should see these 2 new pictures of the pillar capitals found in Jerusalem because they show the triangle is 3D and represents the pyramids:

Recognising they are pyramids seems to lend credence to the pyramids as generating rain fall through current being generated at the capstone?

Source article: Fox

On another tangent: This POTUS retweet has a 3rd party TYPO, at 18:10:40...:

This Atlantic “story” is nothing but a textbook Leftist hit-job. Always anonymous. Always coordinated. And, as we’ve seen with all the other anti-Trump hoaxes, always fabricated.

The Left knows how @realDonaldTrump defends & revers our vets/military—so they attack his strength. t.co...

revers should be reveres ...giving [e] or possibly ES.

[e] appears in 5 Q posts but most noticeably, for me, in Q704:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324405 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:35:31 (EST)
[e]

Timestamp and Chan ID encode Sep 11th.
Chan post number encodes Sep 9th.

edit on 7-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I suggest watching both videos in the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wondering if there will be more sauce for this...

DEVELOPING: Investigators have learned that Obama CIA Director John Brennan ran a secret task force out of Langley with its own separate budget to investigate Trump campaign and alleged ties to Russia. Task force set up before FBI officially launched its own probe on 07/31/16

Twitter

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

It's some type of tracking having to do with Cloudfare's DDOS protection that the site utilizes.

Thank-you for the quick response. I think that form of DDOS protection is becoming more common.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Taste of what's coming. Anyone from Ireland? Alot of dislikes on this clip. Woke. Comments disabled.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's the new normal..C'mon man!

This is honestly sickening, and based on the delivery platform..this was all clearly planned. When something "unexpected" happens it catches people off guard. Going back to April I saw commercials and repetitive sayings being echoed.

--In times like these--
--The new Normal--
--we're in this together--

Complete Donkey Splattering!

It's time to move on it.. or be stuck in it..

To Cherokeetroy.. Thank You!.. Your quite incredible in your own right..Very Good Women!.. Now tell Milo I want my 20 bucks!

edit on 7-9-2020 by Sabrechucker because: 867

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trey-gowdy-indictments-durham-investigation
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy said on Sunday he suspects there will not be any further indictments arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham's criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation.

Gowdy, who is a former federal prosecutor, said he believes Durham will write a report that will be the "definitive accounting" of what happened during the Russia investigation but was less cavalier about there being any more prosecutions.

"Whether or not there will be more indictments or not, Maria, I don’t know, and I like to assume that there will not be. And I know that that puts me in a small minority, but I’m assuming that the Clinesmith indictment will be the only one," he said during a Fox News interview on Sunday Morning Futures.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is just a little payback for the in excess of 2000+ hours I've spent loading up POTUS tweets to the spreadsheet!

This evening POTUS tweeted/retweeted 8 times about Eisenhower's Military Industrial Complex farewell speech.

This retweet, at 20:56:59, has a 3:16 video clip of Ike's farewell speech:

Nice short video about President Dwight D. Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" speech and how important he felt it was for the American people to be informed about the threat the complex posed. From the National Archives t.co...

At 2:34 of the video is a closeup of the script for the speech, with My Fellow Americans highlighted!

,,,possible link to Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Did you know that the Eisenhower Tree was on the 17th hole of the Augusta golf course? Ike wanted it taken down because it kept getting in the way. However, eventually:

In February 2014, the Eisenhower Tree was removed after suffering extensive damage during a major ice storm.

1) Video timings:
a) Length points to:
Q316 What has been said about the US Military? The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much. Expand your thinking. Re-read crumbs. Re-listen to yesterday's speech. Connect the 'markers.' News (in all forms) unlocks the map. Expand your thinking. The Great Awakening.

b) Snapshot time of 2:34 points to
Q234 CIA 7 Dwarfs (Computers) Disruption

2) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
Q16 MAGA Promise
Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting? Could those meetings have been combined?

Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood: John McCain talking of enemies as friends

Q59 POTUS Welcome in Saudi Arabia: Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).

Q124 Elite Families Sigs: +++ ++ +
Q137 Rothschild Banks Iraq to Pakistan: contains a dozen or so warring countries or drug cartels buying off MIC

Q156 Rothschild Targeted ++
Q162 QMAP 1/2 confirmed. This is the key.
Q175 Captain Green Stringer: Expand your thinking. Captain Mike Green. _Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes _green1_0600 Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] Yes. Who countered? Do you believe in coincidences? Learn how to read the map.

Q251 Red Cross Stringer & Obama: Re-review RED_RED stringer. Focus on Hussein AIDS Video. Cross reference. Date of stringer vs video? Learn to decider. News unlocks message. Find the keystone.

Q856 11-11-18 A parade that will never be forgotten. Ask yourself, why? God bless our brave men & women in uniform. We will never forget.

Q2056 Deep State Finding it Very Hard to Communicate Privately: Does the American taxpayer 'foot the BILL' for the [12] hotel rooms in close proximity to the central SCIF? SS detail(s) ordered @ max perimeter def? Nice color choice. It's a shame the windows had to be blocked out to eliminate that view.

Q3256 HUD Charges Facebook (Lifelog) for Violating the Fair Housing Act: USA v. LifeLog? 1st of many?

Q3603 Glenn Beck Reveals Bombshell Audio from Ukraine that Repudiates Impeachment Narrative: Phones were present. FISA goes both ways. information warfare.

edit on 8-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

But who was Snow White?

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join