It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sky event
Watch the water
Nothing can stop what is coming
It's going to be biblical
5-6% lost forever

These are all within q drops, these are also some of the most worrying terms within the q drops, IMO. We cant verify the exact meaning like we can with most of the other information we get.... they've stood out to me since the beginning, something uneasy stirs within when I think about it, I cant put my finger on exactly why.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Time reveals things...

F ederal prosecutors in Pittsburgh reportedly to vet Biden info Giuliani providing from Ukraine

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Information being passed to the Department of Justice from President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, regarding Democratic rival Joe Biden, his son, Hunter, and Ukraine apparently will be vetted in Pittsburgh.

The office of U.S. Attorney Scott Brady is tasked with examining information being gathered and shared by Giuliani, the Washington Post reported.

Biden anointed on Super Tuesday was March 3, 2020

DJT visits Biden's Home Town, Scranton PA August 20, 2020

In this thread alone there is enough documentation (much from Rudy) to, as Rudy put it, "put Joe in jail using a 4 week RICO case."

Q-uestion. Why was Biden, while being investigated in his HOME STATE, given the nomination by the DNC through rigging and fraud.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Trump Emerges as Inspiration for Germany’s Far Right

“Trumpification of the German far right.” 😆

BERLIN — Just before hundreds of far-right activists recently tried to storm the German Parliament, one of their leaders revved up the crowd by conjuring President Donald Trump.

“Trump is in Berlin!” the woman shouted from a small stage, as if to dedicate the imminent charge to him.

Trump was neither in the embassy nor in Germany that day — and yet there he was. His face was emblazoned on banners, T-shirts and even on Germany’s pre-1918 imperial flag, popular with neo-Nazis in the crowd of 50,000 who had come to protest Germany’s pandemic restrictions. His name was invoked by many with messianic zeal.

Note the article is published in the Seattle Times but written by a NY Times journalist. I just roll my eyes and laugh at this comical propaganda.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
@redpilldealer adding to Rel's decode.

Note again the presence of 19 which mirrors 91. Which links to of course 911 arriving on our doorsteps shortly.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow. That’s powerful! If she’s not a Q follower I will eat my hat.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'll leave the high energy nature of this Clip alone. What is staggering is the set up is depressing has hell, given it appears there is a lovely framing possible, I must concede that this point it is all being done on purpose. A 4 year old instagrammer knows how to frame something better then this. It's deliberate.

BONUS: I wonder if Joe is on the list???

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
POTUS last tweet was at 12:18:55pm, 4 hours ago. Decoding it because timestamp has 55:

t.co...

(Labor Day proclamation from Sep 3rd)

1) Timestamp points to:
Q1218 Maggie Haberman of NYT: + “These stories will only matter/hurt us if we keep pushing hard and get too much chatter out there.” Push FAKE NEWS [4am] - MSM PRE BAD news [THEM].
(Note "+" = George Soros)

Q1855 NBC Rushing to Remove Sensitive Tweets from Known Characters (4 Booms/Gun Marker):
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
Why did NBC have a 'confidential' con call yesterday w/ a few of its news affiliates re: the need to remove 'potentially' sensitive Tweets?
Panic @ NBCNews? twitter.com...📁
Has Media Matters been hired to locate and IDEN 'potentially' sensitive Tweets from 'known' characters?
The more you know….

2) Tweet Delta of 28:59 points to:
Q2859 Qanon in Delhi, India; Q is Expanding World Wide Hence the Increased Attacks by Fake NewsOur reach is a direct threat to their control:
Would the largest news co's in the world attack us (daily) if we weren't a threat to their narrative/control?
You attack those who threaten you the most.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
Q12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Q18 Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule? Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?

Q23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.

Q33 I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted. Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It’s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and don’t want the clutter. Take good care. God bless.

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Q637 US Military Might Video

Q1718 Facebook Investors Want to Strip Zuckerberg of Chairman Title: [DC moves slow] Barron's/Fortune/Daily Mail

Q2418 Don't Listen to Fake News Rigged Polls That Want to Suppress Your Vote

Q2918 Trump's Roast of Hillary at Al Smith's Charity dinner in 2016 Reveals Her Dark Secrets

Looking at Q55 again, there is a possibility that it won't be POTUS tweeting the "My Fellow Americans..." - for example, that's a phrase Chuck Schumer uses!

edit on 7-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, cheers for those proofs! Note also that the timestamp of the NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! post, Q1415 is May 19 2018 17:03:54, which encodes today Sep 7th!

Also, to clarify the link from TYPO tweet today to Q1415:

a)TYPO Tweet includes "in.I'm"

b) Q1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! - the —- is a horizantal i using an EMdash... hence I'm in the tweet.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Note the 12:25 timestamp in the Joe Biden wood's picture.

Also that there is a bare table in the middle of them.

Is there some link to the Teddy Bears picnic in the picture: "If you go down to the Woods today, you're sure of a big surprise"?
Lyrics

If you go down in the woods today you're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today you'd better go in disguise (masks)
For every bear that ever there was will gather there for certain
Because today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic

Every Teddy Bear who's been good is sure of a treat today
There's lots of marvellous things to eat and wonderful games to play
Beneath the trees where nobody sees they'll hide and seek as long as they please
That's the way the Teddy Bears have their picnic
Picnic time for Teddy Bears
The little Teddy Bears are having a lovely time today
Watch them, catch them unawares and see them picnic on their holiday
See them gaily gad about
They love to play and shout
They never have any cares
At six o'clock their Mummies and Daddies will take them home to bed
'Cause they're tired little Teddy Bears

Wreaks of making fun of Biden with a reveal at 6pm that "puts him to bed"?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, cheers for those proofs! Note also that the timestamp of the NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! post, Q1415 is May 19 2018 17:03:54, which encodes today Sep 7th!

Also, to clarify the link from TYPO tweet today to Q1415:

a)TYPO Tweet includes "in.I'm"

b) Q1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! - the —- is a horizantal i using an EMdash... hence I'm in the tweet.

On that note.

2018's connected to 2year delta timestamps via August. Often.

Now we have two options for Sept, the 2018 via 8+1, and 2019 via 9=Sept.

2018 falls off in Oct. Leaving us with 2019 via 9+1.

Sept brings an overlap with lots of connects or misdirection.

We have 9-9-2020 or our 9th repeat repeat coming up. AND of course 9-11 & mirror 919.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Sky event
Watch the water
Nothing can stop what is coming
It's going to be biblical
5-6% lost forever

These are all within q drops, these are also some of the most worrying terms within the q drops, IMO. We cant verify the exact meaning like we can with most of the other information we get.... they've stood out to me since the beginning, something uneasy stirs within when I think about it, I cant put my finger on exactly why.

I'm certain "watch the water" is relevant to the 3 gorges dam. 5-6% gone forever would fit also, with millions of people in danger if the dam breaks. Its going to be biblical refers to the amount of water flowing if the dam breaks. Nothing can stop what is coming could also refer to the dam break.

My speculation is that the dam is going to break with some assistance and be the largest disaster in recent history. Who's going to do it? No idea. Covert US troops, Chinese troops, Russian troops..could be anyone really. If its U.S. I'd be pissed, and probably quit following these threads because it would be obvious that Q was part of that "plan" to destroy the dam.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Would deep state "destroy their own" to the tune of 400m just to get a ritual sacrifice that succeeds for them?

They may well have reached that point!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In Northern rural Pa there are tons of Trump signs in the yards wherever I drive. Waaay more than when he ran in 2016. Most also have a US flag in the yard or on the house also.

What I found disturbing is that I have yet see one US flag on display in any yard that has a Biden sign up. It is so surreal to me. There are only very small pockets of Biden supporters and there, but still, has anyone else noticed this anomaly as well?

It's like they don't care about the country.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Would deep state "destroy their own" to the tune of 400m just to get a ritual sacrifice that succeeds for them?

As the old saying goes: "The bigger the sacrifice, the bigger the asked for request". These people are asking for the world, does anyone think that 400m lives lost means anything on a planet of billions?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

U.S. tested biological weapons on the subways back in the day, so yeah I think they would.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'll leave the high energy nature of this Clip alone. What is staggering is the set up is depressing has hell, given it appears there is a lovely framing possible, I must concede that this point it is all being done on purpose. A 4 year old instagrammer knows how to frame something better then this. It's deliberate.

BONUS: I wonder if Joe is on the list???

Jeebus, dead lawn much?

This is the kind of QC you can expect from a Biden presidency.
edit on 7-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As the old saying goes: "The bigger the sacrifice, the bigger the asked for request". These people are asking for the world, does anyone think that 400m lives lost means anything on a planet of billions?

As the old saying goes: "If you want to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs."

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
What do you guys think about this?

thepostglob.com...

Court Approves Warrantless Surveillance Rules

This started with the 9/11 event IMO. Bush the shrub pushed this stuff. Seems surreal that this happening here now. I want off this merry-go-round.

George's expression at his father's funeral when looking at a piece of paper was greater than when in a classroom being told we are under attack .... Something to think about... Or not
Jussie Sayin

Yes, as a matter of fact, his entire families reaction at whatever was in that envelope was incredibly telling. They received some damning information that day. Information which was so terrible to them that it caused them to recoil and scowl while at the patriarch of their families funeral. Talk about heady stuff...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As the old saying goes: "If you want to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs."

Or as the new Chinese proverb says;
"If you want to hide your guilt, break a few dams"

This whole, "Watch the water" thing is very vague. Did "Q" provide any other hints to go with it? I mean it could have been about how people are being trafficked through shipping ports, or how there was an abnormal amount of explosions occurring at seaports, or is could be about Flint Mi, or rain, or a flood, or even the flow of things in general. It goes along the same vein as "Sky Event". Which sky event should we think about, a comet, a meteor, lightening storms, those massive rain storms, the weather in China, or is it something like UFO/UAP or noises again. It's like standing outside in the deep of winter with temperatures being in the negative degrees, and tell someone that it will be warmer tomorrow. That doesn't mean squat, it's too vague.

Sometimes "Q" is maybe too cleaver and gets lost in their own riddles. I don't expect a straight up telling of what it means. That would tip off people, but on the other hand, doesn't the deep state have CIA/ex-CIA/former DNI and even current DNI people amongst their ranks. So does it matter all that much how coded the messages are, or the encoding of messages just a way to keep invested in the whole "Q" thing so that people stay engaged in it, and not get distracted by whatever so-and-so is doing in the media? Whatever "Q", just a little more information as to which and what "Water to Watch" would have been a good idea.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wondered if GHWB shot himself in the face, and the note had a picture of it in there. George jr didn't really seem to care about it, but if he knew ahead of time it wouldn't have surprised him either. Did anyone know if GHWB had a body viewing, or was it all closed casket?

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join