It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
What do you guys think about this?

thepostglob.com...

Court Approves Warrantless Surveillance Rules

This started with the 9/11 event IMO. Bush the shrub pushed this stuff. Seems surreal that this happening here now. I want off this merry-go-round.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting Clip

He is literally telling her to "watch the water." (water=information)

Might this connect to my previous post above about DECLAS being something JFK ritual murder related?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Letter

Some of her language sounds a bit familiar.🧐

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

thepostglob.com...

I think the FBI needs a major kick in the ass for their abuses. Google, the telcoms, et al, should be broken up for complicity.

Secret courts have to go.

All three branches are rotten to the roots.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

thepostglob.com...

I think the FBI needs a major kick in the ass for their abuses. Google, the telcoms, et al, should be broken up for complicity.

Secret courts have to go.

All three branches are rotten to the roots.

No kidding. "secret courts" -- sounds like something out of the Stalinist era of the Soviet Union. What a disgrace.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She is interesting. If she really believes what she wrote, she should be an American citizen.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I just want to say something about Sabrechucker. He works in a profession where he puts his life on the line for total strangers every day. He rarely ever gets the recognition and appreciation that he has earned. He deserves nothing but respect

ETA I've gotten to know sabre over the last couple of years and he's one of the bravest, most kind hearted, generous souls that you would be privileged to have in your life
edit on 7-9-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

thepostglob.com...

This started with the 9/11 event IMO. Bush the shrub pushed this stuff. Seems surreal that this happening here now. I want off this merry-go-round.

Most notably, in August 2019, the F.B.I. made a query for information using the identifiers of about 16,000 people, even though only seven of them had ties to an investigation. The F.B.I. argued that the entire search met the standard of being reasonably likely to retrieve foreign-intelligence information or evidence of a crime, but Judge Boasberg called that position “unsupportable” and portrayed all but the seven as “broad, suspicionless queries.”

FISA works both ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Given how the Corona Op seems to be changing toward Climate Change scam based on latest rhetoric from Baal Gates and Fauci which is directly connected to Agenda 2030...

Former NYT Reporter Challenges Dr. Fauci's Climate Change "Mission Creep"

Going off on a seemingly absurd, pseudo-scientific, tangent, Dr. Fauci claimed that "industrialization" is to blame for infectious diseases like COVID-19, and the only remedy is to live "in harmony with nature".

We suspect the good doctor is a fan of Greta Thunburg and her fellow "climate activists".

The plandemic to drive & fund Agenda 2030 17 goals (to divorce people from Reality) mostly involves WATER resources as a common theme.

That's my thinking on Watch the Water!

Though, I do agree the flow of water also implies information.

The (+ more) may be the Trump Card that may or may not come into play.
My research and intuition tells me he knows much more about the JFK & UFO files given his close relationship to John Trump, Roy Cohn and Nixon. Some of the deep state & COG actors are very aware DJT knows something about it all but they don't know how much and the reason those JFK files in question were denied for release because (National security/secrecy laws) it will/may lead a breadcrumb trail to ultra secret players directly involved.

Gen. Glen D. VanHerck nominated by Trump was promoted to 4 stars last month and sworn-in on August 20, 2020 to take command of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG. Did you know in the mil/intel circles he has a lineage connection to the Roswell incident. Also, U.S. Army Gen. James Dickinson was sworn-in as new Space Commander on SAME DAY. Alot going on behind the curtain.

The Corona Op is like a covert catch-all umbrella and in a very strange manner the msm is subtlety connecting corona to the UFO file. Really strange times we live in.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Q 1547 Q poem and Occam's Razor

Has anyone looked into Occam's Razor and its' connection to the common theme of moving from "the darkness to the light?"
Occam's Razor contends that the simplest explanation is the best choice when there are several choices.
I decided to look at the opposite.
The opposite would be that we reject the simplest explanation and consider more options. Just like on this board we reject the obvious and dig, research and compare ideas.
We are moving from ignorance and being controlled to knowledge enlightenment.
More and more people are questioning what they are hearing and seeing, especially from the media and government officials.
I was thinking about how this Occam's Razor has affected the very basic ideas.
We have had the concept of 1+1=2 reinforced continuously.
But If there are two people doing a job there is synergy and they accomplish much more than each of the two working independently. There you have it. I am now "Q"uestioning some of our most basic concepts of what must be obviously correct to the entire world. So there are really two definitions of 1+1, one a common use for items but the other is more abstract and not easily definable.
The resident lurker just announced, "Now you have done it, "Questioning Occam's Razor"

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The opposite would be that we reject the simplest explanation and consider more options. Just like on this board we reject the obvious and dig, research and compare ideas.

Indeed T1.

The simplest answer is there is no Deep State. The other simplest answer is there is a Deep State. The question leads to both answers being the simplest, and both answers being hideously limiting.

The Occam's Razor is a simpletons view, which relies heavily on the questions being both linear and perfectly complete. Sure it works for leaks in a pipe, or car being out of gas, but it fails when applied to things as you mention - the digs in this thread. Largely because at this point the humans in this thread realize there is no simple question which encompasses anything let alone everything, so there is no simple answers.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Jackie Kennedy knew something. It was she who requested the records be sealed for 75 years.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, my gut is telling me we are at a key point, today, in Q365 between marker [4] and [5] - post quoted below my reasoning!

Why?
1) Q365 timestamp of 23:27:52 encodes PAIN on Sep 7th!

2) There has been 1 TYPO (here - now deleted) then a gap of 1, then 3 sequential POT?US self-retweets (#1, #2, #3) then 1 CORRECTION of the typo which is a 10 min MARKER from the 3rd self-retweet... this and the DELTAS on retweets align to Q365:

a) The 3 self-retweets followed by the correction/10 min marker CORRESPOND TO =

Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]

b) Self-retweet DELTAs also link to Q365:
#1 DELTA = 02:03:30
Q330 We have a special place picked out for GS. Really special.
Q365 partial:

Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”

#2 DELTA = 02:46:43
Q246 CIA's Hidden Data Center: 99074 Underground massive data center?
(907 = Sep 7th
89074 is location of CIA's underwater data center which in turn could reference the folloeing lines in Q365:

CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.

Q43 These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

#3 DELTA = 02:11:34
Q211 NK _ SpaceX.

Q1134 Funny. www.washingtonpost.com...📁 Serious. Night [5]

Q365

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”

Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?

CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.

Q

edit on 7-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know if I would make a very good director lol

The tricky thing about deliberate manifestation (that I'm learning the hard way) is that it seems like the more you want something, the harder it is to make manifest. That's because desire or wishful thinking &hoping aren't the only necessary components. There has to be a confident expectation that you're going to get what you want...you have to not only believe but know that it's on the way

In fact, you have to practice making believe that you already have it and you have to find ways to be able to hold this feeling long enough so that it cements itself in your mind. So you really have to relax and just stop caring about it. That's not easy to do when it's something you really, really want

When you think about the things that we already manifest and take for granted...like the Sun, for instance. How many of us go to bed each night wishing, hoping and praying that the sun comes up in the morning? I'm sure a few people might do that, but the majority of us go to bed with the expectation that the sun will rise, again

Of course, there's an off chance that it's not going to happen. Many of us are aware of that off chance but which outcome do we bank our expectation ---our Knowing -- on? That's the outcome that the current takes us to. Sunrise/sunset each and every day. That's manifestation

So we need to take that feeling of knowing...the belief we have about the sun and transfer it to whatever it is we're trying to manifest. Pretend you already have it and practice this vibration until it becomes your dominant mindset. Until all doubt and all disbelief fade away

We don't get to control the when or the how...we don't control the timing. Everything has to unfold according to flow of the universe

You just have to practice talking yourself into it every day. Once you have your mind aligned, your thoughts will lead you to take physical action toward the realization of what you want

edit on 7-9-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Jackie Kennedy knew something. It was she who requested the records be sealed for 75 years.

Which is funny since her brother, Gore Vidal, has been going off about these thing since before the JFK incident.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Which is funny since her brother, Gore Vidal, has been going off about these thing since before the JFK incident.

Clarifying for members, Vidal was not related to Jackie Kennedy by blood.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

thepostglob.com...

Most notably, in August 2019, the F.B.I. made a query for information using the identifiers of about 16,000 people, even though only seven of them had ties to an investigation. The F.B.I. argued that the entire search met the standard of being reasonably likely to retrieve foreign-intelligence information or evidence of a crime, but Judge Boasberg called that position “unsupportable” and portrayed all but the seven as “broad, suspicionless queries.”

FISA works both ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Retransmission 5X5

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

thepostglob.com...

George's expression at his father's funeral when looking at a piece of paper was greater than when in a classroom being told we are under attack .... Something to think about... Or not
Jussie Sayin

edit on 972020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: butcherguy

Retransmission 5X5

Cheers

Not sure how that happened.
On my fairly rare DP’s.... they come out as consecutive posts in the thread.
?

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join