It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, what if this started as a black op and was "stolen" by white hats?

It has me thinking the reason for the fight about reopening schools and daycare and whatnot....anything that involves kids, is how the white hats flipped the script.

Because schools are requiring every student be tested before going back, they effectively have a DNA bank of almost every child on the planet which would make it next to impossible to traffic anyone.

Correct. Black became White, but Black still makes moves, White makes counter moves. The "pandemic" was meant to be the final nail in the destruction process. WWIII with Russia via fake Nuke from Iran blamed on Russia. Then civil unrest worldwide - BLM/Antifa etc., then plague - mostly derived from injections. It didn't go off as planned as the entire timeline dropped with DJT true election.

BUT, the plans still lived - they just would not manifest as once planned. So, we've living the fakedemic version of the real pandemic. We are seeing ALL the plans being revealed, just out of order and in the most chaotic of versions. Weird I know.

But, never let a fake crisis go to waste - either side.

I know, VERY tough to get one's head around the non-linear aspect of the linear interpretation. This is a War that really cannot be understood at the macro level, we can only see our POV. That said, moves, counter moves, counter counter moves, deception, misdirection and so on is in play. The White Hats are the dominant energy - fair to even say the "in charge" energy, but they/we still must work through the discordant Black Hat forces as they slash and burn to stay relevant and in some cases alive.

The US is the focal point, the key place of control/ownership, as such the chaos here is the worst. Hence why the just want to kill, KILL, DJT so damn bad. It isn't so much him, but US, WE, UNITY, the see building and he's a symbol of it and this is really, really bad news for them - writing on the wall.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So the House of Insanity "condemns" Qanon.
Does that mean? I am condemned and what the hell does that mean coming from these idiots anyway?
Asking for 100's of millions of friends.

"You can judge a man by how powerful his enemies are" -James Bond

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So I am thinking, if Trump loses the election not only is there no justice but none of those kids get saved?

That’s probably true. However I’m of the belief Trump is going to skull drag Joe on election night.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

She’s already had it. Can you get it twice?

Chuck Schumer obviously doesn't know, and probably doesn't care that ACB has already gone through the Chinese Flu experience. I have no clue if you can catch it twice.

But I bet Fauci and CDC Director Redfield are working hard behind the scenes to delay any vaccine good news. That would take all the wind out of the Anti-Trumper's sails...even if it an announcement of the vaccine's approval being imminent.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

“ we/you want e-Justice. WiFi fast. Drive thru fast. Now fast. Real crimes with Tier I criminals are not fast tracked.”

Respectfully your wrong, at least about me. It’s not that I want instant justice. I am terrified that these monsters are going to regain control and all these efforts will been for naught.

Or worse.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

So to join your responses with Cranky’s responses, Am I to understand that Trump is pleading with Bill Barr to indict and According to Cranky’s reply, Bill Barr already received the Declass/proof?

So why is. Nothing happening?

Thanks for putting up with my sometimes stupid questions.

To add a bit more to PSM excellent response.

The White Hats are White - of the light. We don't do slash and burn, kill randomly, destroy at will, lie, cheat, steal, eat kids, and so on. We don't. If we did this would be over in a second. But we don't. They do, so we go by the lousy garbage rules they set up because that's how folks want it. In the meantime, they lie, cheat, kill etc. at will because that's how they roll - we don't.

So our moves and counter moves are long, well thought out, and designed to do as little damage as possible to those not in the [target] box. We all have limits sure, but in the end it simply not within us to lay waste to make a point.

As PSM pointed renOgade's crew lie, cheat, kill - arkancide is NOT a White Hat thing, but it sure is a Clinton/Black Hat thing. We cannot be like them, we are not able to do it. That's not our deal.

In the basic sense, it seems one of Mueller's crew flipped, well that just tossed it all into a mess and could slow things up. Frankly that could have been a black hat move, a sacrifice to slow things down by having a new guy throw stuff out that may or may not be true.

It's be a really tough week.
on up. DJT - stay super cool.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Was it on this thread that I saw someone implied that Trump was infected by someone in the military?

Was that debunked already?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

“ we/you want e-Justice. WiFi fast. Drive thru fast. Now fast. Real crimes with Tier I criminals are not fast tracked.”

Respectfully your wrong, at least about me. It’s not that I want instant justice. I am terrified that these monsters are going to regain control and all these efforts will been for naught.

Or worse.

If 6 months ago Durham had Comey & Co. arrested. They’d be out on bail awaiting trial. Trump loses the election, they get pardoned or cases dropped under new Admin. The arrests & charges painted as “election year political theater”.

You wait until after the election... you have 4 years to get them charged & convicted. ALL evidence out to be seen in a trial. Then the only way they get out is by a really dirty pardon WHEN the Dems happen to win WH again.

Arrest before election. All risk. Arrest after election. All reward.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

#1 and #2 alone would bring justice to the coup plotters. Bob Mueller didn't wait 2 years and then unload a basket full of indictments. His first was just 5 months into his witch-hunt (Papadopoulos). Over the next 2 years, 33 more were systematically charged.

Source: www.politico.com...

Maybe if Durham was a Special Counsel or Special Prosecutor, he would indict/arrest as the crime was discovered, like Mueller's team did?

As pointed out by James Woods earlier in the week, Durham has a shoestring budget, with retired investigators brought back in the government to help him. Barr has refused to give his investigation(s) higher priority.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So the House of Insanity "condemns" Qanon.
Does that mean? I am condemned and what the hell does that mean coming from these idiots anyway?
Asking for 100's of millions of friends.

I'm on every wanted list known and unknown - have been since I got here. This is the first time I've been publicly "condemned" due to the association with some of the coolest, funniest, nicest, most thoughtful, dedicated, intelligent people ever. And all of them, mostly alone, mostly connecting through mechanical means, no meetings, no torches, no hate. The ultimate in selfless sharing.

Fate it would seem is not without a sense of galactic level irony.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, #1 & #2 seals their fate imo.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I was having coffee with a old friend of mine, they used to work on the Senate floor. Being funny I said, "what's with all this "Qanon" talk the media is goin on about. They leaned in and said that when a puffer fish gets scared that inflate their bodies in order to scare off predators, but these folks in office are nothing but sea cucumbers, and when pressed will spill their guts to try and protect themselves.

So I asked what do you think will happen? They said that in Japan there is is dish made with sea cucumber that is so delicious you'll order it again. I think that dish will become popular over here soon too.

Then we talked about stuff that's none of your business. I liked the analogy they used, and since they personally know what kind of people most of these Senators are I'll believe them when they same that those in office are no puffer fish.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One of the first moves a tyrannical government always does is to kill or remove any and all academic free thinking individuals. You know for the good of the people.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

How is that not the craziest thing in the world right now?

I watched a dog scare off a cat to protect a squirrel, then after the cat took off the dog ate the squirrel. That's the craziest thing I saw. A certain group popping in and hinting at future events for the last year or two, is becoming so common place these days that I get worried when it doesn't happen. I just wished it wasn't so rare that these appearances with dropped hints occurred.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My concern is that it's not actually CV-19.0

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

If that spirit member shows up again and says, "Don't worry, President Trump will win re-election", I would believe him because as of this moment, his prophesy scorecard is 100%.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
RSBN Week Long Trump Rally Marathon - Live stream started about an hour ago. I guess for those who just can't enough of Trump reruns.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
What is the door?

A shortcut.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join