It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Dp
edit on 2-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Press corps is up to 3 positive now too.

Right now all signs point to the Amy Coney Barrett announcement as the trigger event for this outbreak. So who was there spreading it around?

Amy Coney Barrett is ACB, or 132.

"KU" 132

It has a lot in it so just go check it out. maybe her getting picked was both good for the Justice, and good for the people. Neat trick "KU", and has Aoi popped up since the key was used?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I just had a kinda crazy odd thought.....may have popped up before so let me know if so.

What if Covid is actually part of the plan to find human traffickers, solve whatever crimes, etc?

We all know when companies like 23&me came out that the police were using DNA from those places to find matches for cold cases, etc....

Well....what if this was such a perfect idea that those trying to find massive human trafficking on a very large scale decided this was the way to go.

This is worldwide and I have no idea how many hundreds of millions of tests have been returned, but every single one has DNA and personal info on the person being tested......think of how massive this database is, and then watch how many major busts have gone under the radar lately.

So....if it has been discussed before, sorry....just hadn't seen it yet.

VC it was, pretty heavily. One thought, confirmed at least in part by Warrior, is The Rona was connected to either purposely tainted Adrenochrome or a specific version of it being tracked. It was also pretty well assumed that The Rona meant several things depending on diagnosis. Self Quarantine = trial. Testing Positive = convicted. Or, in the case of The First Family it meant isolating for protection.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why the &$?! does anyone testing positive for COVID-19 set off the BREAKING NEWS alarms. You’d think getting CV19 was a death sentence.

The media used the riots to pivot from CV deaths (not scary) to CV positive tests.

Now every Tom, Dick, and Mary who test positive get the equivalent of a State Funeral in the 24 hour news cycle.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Hey Q, I have another question?

Whatever happened to Declass?

DECLAS was done last year, from DJT's perspective it meant given Barr, Durham and others access to everything they needed as they needed it. A end around the blockade stuff that occurs under normal inter-agency sharing. It was misunderstood as "public DECLAS" which is different.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

As weak as it is, the Chinese Flu is the only weapon Democrats have left. Tonight Chuck Schumer is demanding that S.C. Justice nominee Amy Comey-Barrett "self quarantine" because she mingled in the White House.

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Do you honestly not understand the question?

Did you see the rally do you know the part I’m talking about? He clearly is imploring someone to not let them get away with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, what if this started as a black op and was "stolen" by white hats?

It has me thinking the reason for the fight about reopening schools and daycare and whatnot....anything that involves kids, is how the white hats flipped the script.

Because schools are requiring every student be tested before going back, they effectively have a DNA bank of almost every child on the planet which would make it next to impossible to traffic anyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Then what are they waiting for?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Why the &$?! does anyone testing positive for COVID-19 set off the BREAKING NEWS alarms. You’d think getting CV19 was a death sentence.

The media used the riots to pivot from CV deaths (not scary) to CV positive tests.

Now every Tom, Dick, and Mary who test positive get the equivalent of a State Funeral in the 24 hour news cycle.

They don't have bodies to show being rolled out in coffins, so they have to keep the fear alive somehow. So case numbers is it and you get case numbers through positive tests. If you make people equate positive test with death, then you've achieved the same thing as stacks of coffins.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mexico top court backs referendum on prosecuting FIVE ex-presidents

MEXICO CITY — Mexico’s Supreme Court on Thursday narrowly backed a bid by President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador to hold a referendum on whether to allow the prosecution of five of his predecessors, delivering a boost to him ahead of 2021 midterm elections.

He argues Mexicans should be allowed to vote on whether to prosecute Enrique Pena Nieto, Felipe Calderon, Vicente Fox, Ernesto Zedillo and Carlos Salinas, the five men who each served a six-year presidential term between 1988 and 2018.

Wow! Probably never happen but the mere pursuit is astounding. Never see that happen in the USA or likely any other country.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

She’s already had it. Can you get it twice?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read at least one report today that she's already had it back in June I believe.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No. Not every school is. They aren't doing that in this area. Our son has never been tested and he's back full-time now and has been for going on a full month.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Do you honestly not understand the question?

Did you see the rally do you know the part I’m talking about? He clearly is imploring someone to not let them get away with it.

Exactly. Just like ANY victim of a crime implores the authorities to catch & punish the criminal.

He’s talking to his AG and his US Attys assigned to the task of investigating.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was the worst! Only a little strange though.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Brooke Baldwin suddenly out until post election at CNN.

No explanations offered and apparently not her choice.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So to join your responses with Cranky’s responses, Am I to understand that Trump is pleading with Bill Barr to indict and According to Cranky’s reply, Bill Barr already received the Declass/proof?

So why is. Nothing happening?

Thanks for putting up with my sometimes stupid questions.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So to join your responses with Cranky’s responses, Am I to understand that Trump is pleading with Bill Barr to indict and Re Cranky’s reply,, Bill Barr already received the Declass/proof?

So why is. Nothing happening?

Nothing is happening?

- this only became a criminal investigation one year ago (Oct 19). It was an Administrative Review up to that point.

- think about what we KNOW today compared to 24 months ago. Now, factor in what we DONT KNOW.

- now think about what we will likely KNOW in the next 12-24 months.

- this is a criminal investigation into a coup attempt of a duly elected president with crimes possibly committed as high as Obama.

- in today’s toxic political climate, a victim that was wrongly accused, a victim who was IMPEACHED, and in an election year.... you can’t screw this one up.

- if the FBI took 4 years to criminally investigate a group of college assistant coaches and agents.... how much time does a COUP need?

- we/you want e-Justice. WiFi fast. Drive thru fast. Now fast. Real crimes with Tier I criminals are not fast tracked.

Priorities.

#1. Get RBG replaced before election.
#2. Get Trump a 2nd term.
#3. Retain the Senate.
#4. Flip the House.
#5. Coup justice.

Without 1 thru 4...#5 will not see the light of day.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So I am thinking, if Trump loses the election not only is there no justice but none of those kids get saved?

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join