It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

If I ever get arrested for anything I’m gonna lie and say I’m Antifa and call one of these lawyers.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

If I ever get arrested for anything I’m gonna lie and say I’m Antifa and call one of these lawyers.

Now THIS made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

How’s that work? Maybe a flak vest...but I know the body armor I used to wear would most assuredly stop a knife. How does it stop a bullet traveling hundreds of feet per second, but not a knife? The big plates in actual body armor would stop a knife. The rest of the vest would probably not.

Body armor is a funny thing.
A vest that is rated to stop a .44 magnum can be penetrated by a .22 WMR.
Unless you are wearing plates, a rifle will defeat your body armor, but then so will an icepick.
It has a lot to do with the velocity and diameter of the bullet and the type of bullet (soft or hollowpoint vs full metal jacket).

edit on b000000302020-09-14T08:25:01-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 08:25:01 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
How does Federal laws stack up on child safety? I suspect this doesn't make it far before being tossed as a conflict with Federal laws to protect children under consent age of 18.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Gov. Gavin Newsom Signs Bill Reducing Penalties for Sodomy with Minors

State Sen. Scott Wiener (D), who introduced the legislation, said in a statement on social media the new law would put an end to “blatant discrimination against young LGBT people engaged in consensual activity.”

Senator Scott Wiener
@Scott_Wiener
Proving again he‘s a true champion for the LGBTQ community — even when it’s hard — Gov Newsom signed #SB145, ending discrimination against LGBTQ young people on CA’s sex offender registry.

Thank you for seeing through the QAnon lies about this equality legislation. My statement:

Tweet content posted in article.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I have had one, an environmental scientist, living in the Arctic, totally out of it. Doesn't have a clue what is going on. Banging my head on the wall right now.
She spent a few months demanding how could I have voted for Trump and now look what I have done. It is all my fault. Lol.
I have more power then I know. She has been trying to energize her friends but fortunately most are not motivated.
One other is trying to win favor with future in laws.
Last time I didn't remind them to vote and they forgot. It won't be the same this year.

If you want to blow his mind out the rest of the way and make him smoke like Robbie the Robot when encountering conflicts, just ask him what he thinks the Magnetic Pole shift means. They don't have a clue on how to answer that and it will lead to their unraveling if they dig in and get one.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

During my service I was always told the primary objective of body armour was to hold the guts in until help arrived. Obviously not entirely true but it was at least one thing you could rely on it doing.

The U.K. vest had huge plates that you’d insert into the pockets. No one could be bothered carrying them on patrol so they’d be swapped with cardboard cut outs for visual effect :-)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Yep, I hear ya.

Know anything about the center patch, clown to the right, joker to the left, is curious. I don't think Q would arbitrarily post such mil patches. Always some hidden meaning.
Stuck in the Middle With You...
www.youtube.com...
In the lyrics "Stuck in the middle with you
Clowns to the right of me
Jokers to the left of me

edit on 14-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: add comments

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

Yeah, when I was in Iraq we wore Level IV body armor, full plates all that jazz. By the end of the deployment it was so damn hot (120+) that most of us said screw it and walked around all day without our plates in. If we got hit by a mortar or missile or something we’d all be maimed anyways. Might as well be comfortable.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

readylifestyle.com/can-body-armor-stop-a-knife/
readylifestyle.com...

Level III and Level IV armor can stop a knife. Level IIA, Level II, and Level IIIA body armor can add some protection from a knife but it isn’t designed for it. If you want soft body armor with stab protection, you need to get armor specifically made to stop a knife.

The main way that soft armor stops bullets is by blunting the bullet and absorbing the energy of the blunted bullet. When a knife stabs a similar material, it spreads the tight weave of the fibers and lets the blade pass straight through.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I have started with one sure fire winner for her. Trump's executive order about funding the national park system. Crickets but I know her wheels were turning but very slowly.
I asked her why these treasured parks have not been funded and cared for properly for years but instead allowed to deteriorate. The Dems were in power and could have done something about this and they had 8 years.
I just deal with one topic at a time but each time it is total disbelief.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Creep Thumper

www.britannica.com...

Formerly white Russia.

Derp, I was thinking of something else. Thanks for the correction. 🙂

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have started with one sure fire winner for her. Trump's executive order about funding the national park system. Crickets but I know her wheels were turning but very slowly.

I asked her why these treasured parks have not been funded and cared for properly for years but instead allowed to deteriorate. The Dems were in power and could have done something about this and they had 8 years.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Was at Mesa Verde last year. The parks definitely need help. They can start by canning their contracts with Aramark. They (Aramark) have gotten too comfortable, so their service is crap.

If the feds are smart, they'll seek to rebid everything contracted.

Yellowstone was a nightmare too.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
IMPORTANT? - I think this POTUS tweet has kicked off the Q Sig SPEED:

Push it hard Marsha. DOJ must act. This should include Crooked Hillary’s illegal deletion of her emails. SPEED! t.co...

Here's an analysis of key Q posts with SPEED in (excluding the single word "Godspeed"):

Q15 Good speed, Patriots: More good people than bad... 11.3 - Podesta indicted, 11.6 - Huma indicted

Q69 God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth. We will never forget.

Q100 Speed.: Who is the Queen of England? How long in power? With power comes corruption. What happened to Diana? What did she find out? Why was she running? Who did she entrust to help her flee? ... What political leaders worship Satan?

Q113 Speed.: Social media platforms. Top 10 shareholders of Facebook/Twitter/Reddit? Why is SA relevant? MSM. Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/CNN? Investor(s) in Fox News? Why is this relevant? What is Operation Mockingbird? Active? Who is A Cooper? What is A Cooper's background?

Q144 Speed?: Patriots don’t sleep. 40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US] [risk] [th][ i][s] [W][e][e][k] [GOD & COUNTRY]. Many cannot/will not swallow. What is No Such Agency - Q group? Who has clearance to full picture? Important. SIS is good. +++Adm R+++ What agency is at war w/ Clowns In America? How does POTUS shift narrative? (New) Age of Enlightenment. 80% covert. 20% public.

Q144 Speed.: We are moving fast. Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples. House cleaning (TOP). Restructuring (1 to 2). Operations 24/7.

Q2273 DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination. [RR] in charge of DECLAS. Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].

Q2275 Did the IG recommend [RR] step down or be fired [speed]?

Q2696 You will never be alone. We are UNITED. God speed, Patriot. WWG1WGA!

Q3370 Sessions began the Epstein investigation. When that is revealed those who doubted may see the light. The wheels of Justice turn slow but when they turn they are powerful. 10x speed now underway. We are back online (Pelosi attempted block).

Q3543 Speed accelerated +5

Q3764 Why didn't FBI 'directly' investigate DNC server(s) [in-hand]? Download speed internal data DL vs remote? [1]

Q4153 Crowdstrike testimony re: DNC & Russia [hack]? >no direct evidence? >manipulation of source? >comp-to-comp [transfer] speed [hack]? >internal DL [terminal 1] speed? >hand-to-hand transfer?

I will reply to this post with a further breakdown of ACTION COMMANDS containing godspeed, which may also have just been authorised by this tweet...

edit on 14-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Funny.

You don't have to lie, just be Antifa fluid.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
New drops. On a phone, so can't post.

Q laying the groundwork for regaining control of all the Antifa/BLM crap.

Frankly, I think we should grab them and dump them all in a temp camp of some kind just to make sure they aren't released by corrupt leadership in the affected areas.
edit on 9/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Looks like AG Barr is keeping the President in the dark too. Hopefully just insulating/protecting him from foreknowledge of what's coming.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

www.whitehouse.gov...

Nice follow up. I like your style.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

7:30 AM · Sep 14, 2020
7:21 AM · Sep 14, 2020
9:27 AM · Sep 14, 2020

Interesting tweet set. Three in a row with 51.

Drudge = Swamp? Not him, but a metaphor for swamp? Maybe Joe?

Take out Drudge and we get:

Joe Biden is a confused MESS, has no clue what happened. Down 51%. @DRUDGE They like REVOLVER and others!

Revolver = Gun

Gematria for Fifty One

JFK, Barak Hussain Obama, America Israel England Rome, Rig For Red.

Gematria for Fifty One Percent:

Pres B Obama Clone Kills Pres B Obama
Barrack Hussein Obama

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Re: operationq.pub...

Neat! Locating/Arresting western arsonists before they can accomplish their goal. I like the "Red October" movie analogy.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Q Drop 4699

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a54ff9 No.10644371 📁
Sep 14 2020 11:23:52 (EST) NEW
What happens when people in positions of power are sympathizers to the cause or part of that same ‘organization’ themselves?
What is a ‘safe zone’?
Why are riots conducted in specific [D] controlled locations?
What happens when elected officials [governors/mayors] handcuff the officers instead of criminals?
What happens when elected officials [governors/mayors] refuse to call in the national guard or other federal assistance?
Sacrificing the lives and well-being of the community for a calculated political gain [or other]?
www.kgw.com...📁
Does ANTIFA fear prosecution?
Would they continue to operate if they did?
What organized group(s) are bailing out rioters within 24-hours of arrest?
What happens post bailout?
Do charges remain enforced or dropped by DA?
ktvz.com...📁
DA: will not act re: “low-level’ arrests
Have all refusal to bring charges been related to “low-level” arrests?
twitter.com...📁
Sympathizer?
Other?
What happens when prosecutors, board of county commissioner members, volunteer firefighters, etc. are sympathetic to the cause?
What happens if the organization [ANTIFA] itself is aware?
Infiltration not invasion.
Q

Cheers

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join