It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Catching up and uploading new Q posts but some initial points:

Q4688 - language is incoherent... lacks commas and prepositions. This requires a decode based on letter positions I think - may suit the 'ol Magic Squares.

Q4689 has 5by5 in timestamp of 14:37:55.

Q4691 - note the upper and lower bounds of are brown rather than black - I think we've had that once before.

Q4692 is a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS
It comes 34 seconds after Q4691

Also Q4692 - picture on top right... could be same building where NoName had his photo taken with 4 terrorist leaders... the one with the Spider web on doorway. Also RED star/BLACKSTAR logos... black star rings a bell as a company name or technology? Also XRVision needs a dig... and note the bottom says "generated with sentinel AI!!!

Q4693 is a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION IN PROGRESS
It comes 18 seconds after Q4692.
It also has SS at the end of the picture name: Eh0g8_sU8AEa1Ss.jpg

Q4695 - note the B-2 on left hand patch - there are Q posts with B-2 in.
Also it's DELTA from Q4694 is a MIRROR of PAIN= 2:32

edit on 13-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You're amazingly dedicated, RelSciHistItSufi! Every now and then I like to check in just to say thank-you. Hope your birthday last week was enjoyable!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Dan Scavino Posted two silent clips, no music.

Both Clips are 9 seconds long, 9=completion. 9th month.

202-456-1414 = White House Phone Number.

Note 2262 echoes the missing [s] Deuces Wild Post earlier with [s] pointing to spy stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The job has to be done care! Would have been nice to have a shift-team working on it but not to be.

Yes, best birthday for a few years thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Will in a second or two, Send you a Worth reading Message.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, note that the shooting tweet video at 00:05:41 am also had no sound!

Are we in "Silent but Deadly" territory?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium
Thank-you. They have been bookmarked.

Just because I'm a silence one does not mean
I do nothing LOL

My dad always said watch out for the silence one

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Just because these 3 Antifa members are out there fighting fires doesn’t mean other members are also not starting them. No command/organizational structure, no leadership and al that. One hand does not coordinate with the other supposedly.
edit on 13-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Guyfriday

In that video the guy second from the left, looks like he might know more than he is leading on. Any scoop on him?

That is Jim Bernard, Commission Chair. The one that says, "Yeah but this is some media thing, I mean, *shakes head and laughs*. It hasn't been confirmed." The Sheriff deputy disagrees.

The blond woman is Commissioner Sonya Fischer.

Board of County Commissioners

Partial transcript & discussion over on half-chan - https:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/277308923

There are brain dead commissioners everywhere. Never knew how important they were until this year. Never sleep on those running again.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The Dems solution to forest management.

Apocalyptic Oregon...

Smoke from numerous nearby wildfires tints the sun a vivid color as a vulture is silhouetted from its perch on a dead tree near Elkton in western Oregon on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020.
Robin Loznak Photography

QLM = Quantum Leap Methodology 😎

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Interesting. I posted a decode HERE pointing to us getting an [e] out of P@in come Paine.

Here we get a [y] in the form of Payne. So Pain, Paine, Payne.

[e] and [y] which of course are Com[ey] and we have Grassley tweeting Corn[ey] harvest time coming. Added to Q tweeting the twin towers of Comey and Brennan.

Now the million dollar question, will NON-ISIS-ANTIFA folks be upset about Comey, Brennan or others being indicted or outed enough to burn things down? I find it hard to swallow that anyone would burn, loot, or kill another for this collection of Deep State Stooges.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Guyfriday

In that video the guy second from the left, looks like he might know more than he is leading on. Any scoop on him?

That is Jim Bernard, Commission Chair. The one that says, "Yeah but this is some media thing, I mean, *shakes head and laughs*. It hasn't been confirmed." The Sheriff deputy disagrees.

The blond woman is Commissioner Sonya Fischer.

Board of County Commissioners

Partial transcript & discussion over on half-chan - https:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/277308923

There are brain dead commissioners everywhere. Never knew how important they were until this year. Never sleep on those running again.

The least efficient way to develop a community of all time. Why?

None of these people signed up to be in office with this in mind "hey, I'm great in a crises, the city needs someone like me." They don't know how to deal with a crises and don't want to.

In a real world. The Council would be made up of a crises expert. An accounting expert. A health expert. A growth management expert. And so on, each would be experts in their discipline and would continue their education.

As such, one woman here joined to close parks at 5. Another to add sex education to kindergarten. Another to "finally get his road fixed." And one Soros plant to control them all. Leaderless. There are those who do, those who teach and government made up of human obstacles.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Only in 2020 ...

HELL OF A CANDIDATE

ITs getting stranger by the minute ...

edit on 9132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Imo...Most Biden voters only need a little push to send them over to the Trump camp...or to not vote at all.

That little push is imminent.

Have you been talking to my wife?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Is Belarus formerly East Prussia?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow Just a water jug. 🙄

OR 2-cycle gas mix for the chainsaw...? Water jugs are a good deal different. Admittedly I didn't see the video.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Q4692

I don't read too much into it, for $50 I could probably get them to pose with a flag from my old town.

That's not even a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Only in 2020 ...

HELL OF A CANDIDATE

ITs getting stranger by the minute ...

My friend, we have moved into a world where the solution is simply to point out the problem and that's it.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join