It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rzeczpospolita. How realistic is the revival of the old confederation in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The same reason you guys withdrew from Afghanistan.

You don't organize a 100m sprint up a mountain.

Russian people are second to none with their ingenuity, but nobody apart from yourselves claim global superiority based on climate and terrain anymore.

edit on 25-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: muzzleflash

Latin written everywhere

Why do you use English then ? Speak Latin.

I actually can speak and write Latin because I studied it for 4 honors semesters...

I don't speak it because very few would have a clue...

Every Catholic must speak and write Latin. You may not be a Catholic, but for Catholics, prayer in Latin is absolute. In any case, it was before the 2nd Vatican Council of 1962-1965, when Catholicism began to actively Judaize.
Personally, I began to study the divine Church Russian language, in which liturgies are held in our Church, already at a fairly mature age. At first it's hard, very hard. Then - delight from the harmony, beauty and divinity of this language. Don't stop learning Latin. Come back. And then try to feel the feelings, as I felt. Thank!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

First, ask Napoleon, Hitler, Bismarck ... (the list is long), and don't forget the Poles

Why haven't you mentioned The Crimean War 1853-56 ?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The same reason you guys withdrew from Afghanistan.

You don't organize a 100m sprint up a mountain.

Do not confuse the USSR and modern Russia. You yourself, the West, have contributed to the revival of Russia. You did everything with your own hands, and Putin only played along with the West, pursuing his goals. And now we can say that he won.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

First, ask Napoleon, Hitler, Bismarck ... (the list is long), and don't forget the Poles

Exactly. I will now remember the desperate attack, The Charge of the Light Brigade. And whose is Crimea now?
In addition, during this war the Russians repulsed all British attacks on St. Petersburg and in the North, on Arkhangelsk and Russian monasteries,and in the east in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Few English ships returned to their home harbor)))
edit on 25-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Exactly. I will now remember the desperate attack, The Charge of the Light Brigade. And whose is Crimea now?
In addition, during this war the Russians repulsed all British attacks on St. Petersburg and in the North, on Arkhangelsk and Russian monasteries. Few English ships returned to their home harbor)))

For all that Russia still lost.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ok. How has he won? I seem to be uninformed.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Poland arranges color revolutions.. You mean goverment, polish citizens, any specific group, whole nation or few fake news writers in foreign money newspapers? Polish gov has no soft power and instruments of to enforce its agenda. Poland has no agenda I told You. We are being used and still are. Any real polish patriot is against foreign army here. Only agendas here since 1939 are Soviet, since 1989 there was US and NATO agenda, in 2004 the EU grab some power, in 2015 it came back to US and NATO. NO INDEPENDENT FOREIGN POLICY SINCE 1939. There are no free countries left in Europe. Everyone is dependent from world polarized order. Soviets, China, US. Its your war. Other countries has to pick a side or will be destroyed by other. You cant be neutral anymore and IMO its insane, modern slavery. With us or against.

Claims that are not backed by any

It is the US that want war here.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

In addition, during this war the Russians repulsed all British attacks on St. Petersburg and in the North, on Arkhangelsk and Russian monasteries. Few English ships returned to their home harbor)))

What has Russia lost? Crimea?))))
You wanted to take it away, as you do now. Have they taken away?)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You wanted to talk history didn't you ? Napoleon, Bismarck Hitler etc. Or do you want to only talk about Russian victories and avoid Russian defeats.

Fickle or what.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ok. How has he won? I seem to be uninformed.

Right now the West is afraid of Russia, wants to do at least something, but cannot.
Among men, if you want to strike, strike. And if you just run around and give out rap in the style of drug dealers and are afraid, then you have already lost)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I like that ppl are proud of their heritage but guys this is devolving quickly into opinions on abstractions creating a meaningless debate.

There is no the best ok?
We're all screwed and stuck on the Titanic (Earth).

We don't have time to argue about what side of the boat is "better".

We need to work together to save this ship.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You wanted to talk history didn't you ? Napoleon, Bismarck Hitler etc. Or do you want to only talk about Russian victories and avoid Russian defeats.

Fickle or what.

OK. Let's talk about historical facts.
In response to aggression, Russia conquered the following European capitals:

- Abo (Turku, Finland) (1713, 1742, 1808)
- Berlin (1760, 1813 and 1945)
- Bucharest (1770, 1806, 1828, 1853, 1944)
- Warsaw (1794, 1813, 1945)
- Naples (1799)
- Rome (1799)
- Milan (1799)
- Turin (1799)
- Amsterdam (1813)
- Brussels (1813)
- Paris (1814)
- Sofia (1877, 1944)
- Belgrade (1944)
- Budapest (1945)
- Bratislava (1945)
- Vienna (1945)
- Prague (1945)

The enemy troops occupied the Russian capital only once - by the Poles during the Time of Troubles in 1512, but even then not during a direct military clash, but to ensure the arrival of Vladislav, invited by the boyars by the king. For the Poles it ended very badly, they ate each other, were engaged in cannibalism)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Patriotic bluster. Not bad per se, but as Putin himself would tell you... Own your strength as well as your weaknesses.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So yes you only want to talk about Russian successes.

I see where you are coming from now.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

May i add to that ( as an European) that i also like his content and insights from another side and culture.

Chapeau!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

Poland arranges color revolutions.. You mean goverment, polish citizens, any specific group, whole nation or few fake news writers in foreign money newspapers? Polish gov has no soft power and instruments of to enforce its agenda. Poland has no agenda I told You. We are being used and still are. Any real polish patriot is against foreign army here. Only agendas here since 1939 are Soviet, since 1989 there was US and NATO agenda, in 2004 the EU grab some power, in 2015 it came back to US and NATO. NO INDEPENDENT FOREIGN POLICY SINCE 1939. There are no free countries left in Europe. Everyone is dependent from world polarized order. Soviets, China, US. Its your war. Other countries has to pick a side or will be destroyed by other. You cant be neutral anymore and IMO its insane, modern slavery. With us or against.

Claims that are not backed by any

It is the US that want war here.

If you think you are very cunning and cunning, then you are wrong. Act like men, and keep your answer like men. Otherwise, you will not be men, but market women))) And you will have everyone who wants to))

I apologize for the harshness, I love Poles, real Poles men.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

May i add to that ( as an European) that i also like his content and insights from another side and culture.

Chapeau!

You can do what you want. At our forum, as in Russia, the absolute value is freedom of speech.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So yes you only want to talk about Russian successes.

I see where you are coming from now.

You talk about your successes, I - about mine. Among normal people, this is normal.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Patriotic bluster. Not bad per se, but as Putin himself would tell you... Own your strength as well as your weaknesses.

If you can, then refute these historical facts. And I'll see)))

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join