It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rzeczpospolita. How realistic is the revival of the old confederation in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Putin's Russia is a negative state.
Poland has traditionally suffered at Russia's hand
so if the Poles want to form an alliance to counter Russian aggression...good for them.
I hope this alliance has a good energy supply. I think Putin uses energy to keep West Europe in line. I understand low oil prices disempower him.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
so if the Poles want to form an alliance to counter Russian aggression...good for them.
I hope this alliance has a good energy supply. I think Putin uses energy to keep West Europe in line. I understand low oil prices disempower him.

Thank. Just don't broadcast the Russophobic propaganda of Radio Liberty and other media that receive funding from Soros foundations and the US government. Normal people are well versed in everything. If you manage to make zombies out of people in the West, then here, on the forum, people are knowledgeable and free. Propaganda does not work)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ok. How has he won? I seem to be uninformed.

Right now the West is afraid of Russia, wants to do at least something, but cannot.
Among men, if you want strike..

The US will only ever get involved in proxy skirmishes where Russia is involved, as will Russia.

It's a zero sum game. But you know that.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Right now the West is afraid of Russia, wants to do at least something, but cannot.

The US will only ever get involved in proxy skirmishes where Russia is involved, as will Russia.

Of course, my friend, I know. I know that such cowardly tactics always lead to defeat in the end. I want our peoples to be honest and open with each other, cooperate honestly and prosper together. But if someone secretly wants to steal a piece of hamburger from someone, then he must be prepared for the fact that as a result he himself will be without food. And this is correct, I think)))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thank. Just don't broadcast the Russophobic propaganda of Radio Liberty and other media that receive funding from Soros foundations and the US government. Normal people are well versed in everything. If you manage to make zombies out of people in the West, then here, on the forum, people are knowledgeable and free. Propaganda does not work)))

lol
if propaganda didn't work the USSR wouldn't have lasted a generation
Putin wouldn't still be in power
and Biden wouldn't be at 45% or so in the USA presidential poll
it's a question of overcoming propaganda.
if Russia is so positive why does it fund terrorism in Syria etc?
or is that Soros / Radio Liberty propaganda?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Removed ( not on topic )
edit on 25-8-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

lol

Sorry, but when I hear the word "LOL", then I understand that the opponent has no other arguments. Real arguments. All that remains is to inflate your chest and punch your chest, thinking that by doing so you can scare your opponent. I say again: "If you want to hit, hit. If you don't hit, you will get hit yourself."
Sorry, but you remind me of a snotty teenager who runs around you for an hour, threatens, scrapes, promises to hit, destroy, and so on. Then, after an hour of such a comedy, he gets one blow to the jaw and immediately runs to the policeman in tears and complains: "Uncle is a policeman, but he hit me." The policeman, man, understands everything. He himself would have broken him. But I have to draw up a protocol and send it to the station)))
Shame on you?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

lol

Sorry, but when I hear the word "LOL", then I understand that the opponent has no other arguments. Real arguments. All that remains is to inflate your chest and punch your chest, thinking that by doing so you can scare your opponent. I say again: "If you want to hit, hit. If you don't hit, you will get hit yourself."
Sorry, but you remind me of a snotty teenager who runs around you for an hour, threatens, scrapes, promises to hit, destroy, and so on. Then, after an hour of such a comedy, he gets one blow to the jaw and immediately runs to the policeman in tears and complains: "Uncle is a policeman, but he hit me." The policeman, man, understands everything. He himself would have broken him. But I have to draw up a protocol and send it to the station)))
Shame on you?

so you're okay wi Russia sponsoring terrorism.

lol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

so you're okay wi Russia sponsoring terrorism.

lol

The main sponsors of terrorists are your governments. Syria, Libya and Afghanistan are prime examples. Should I show you a photo of Hillary and McCain with Bin Laden?))))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Of course, my friend, I know. I know that such cowardly tactics always lead to defeat in the end..

That seems to reflect straight back to your own stockpile, comrade.

One final question from me I promise.

Your threads are of high quality, partisanship aside.

It is when you respond and go off script when we really get to meet you.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Senator and US presidential candidate John McCain with ISIS leaders from Syria.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Of course, my friend, I know. I know that such cowardly tactics always lead to defeat in the end..

Thank you my friend. I am usually very friendly. But when they run over me, I defend myself. And, like any Russian, I do not like it when there is unfair play, not according to the rules.

I am ready to communicate with you, I like it. Ask questions and I will answer honestly. This is normal))))

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thank you my friend. I am usually very friendly. But when they run over me, I defend myself. And, like any Russian, I do not like it when there is unfair play, not according to the rules.

I am ready to communicate with you, I like it. Ask questions and I will answer honestly. This is normal))))

Unfair play, unfortunately, is what this world is all about. Or are we simply following the laws of nature like every other creature?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I agree with you)))
We try to resist. For a Russian, the main thing is justice.
Truth - everyone has their own. And justice is only from God.

edit on 25-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

McCain: "You guys knock off the terrorism or we send in special forces."

Terrorists: "We no care what you say. you just candidate, not President. Putin will support us. dooka dooka."

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Terrorists: "We no care what you say. you just candidate, not President. Putin will support us. dooka dooka."

Oh, yes, you personally attended the meeting with the terrorists, since you know such details ...

Then I do not advise you to come to civilized countries. You will be arrested and tried for terrorism and terrorist financing.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Oh, yes, you personally attended the meeting with the terrorists, since you know such details ...

Then I do not advise you to come to civilized countries. You will be arrested and tried for terrorism and terrorist financing.

perfectly happy to stay here in the good ol' USA

so back to the OP, Troll, do you object to Poland forming a defensive alliance? after all, if Russia is peaceful, nobody is threatened.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

perfectly happy to stay here in the good ol' USA

so back to the OP, Troll, do you object to Poland forming a defensive alliance? after all, if Russia is peaceful, nobody is threatened.

The Russians have always defended themselves from the West, ever since the attacks of the Teutonic Order. And then, in the course of repelling the aggression, they took European capitals. It's a shame you have a short memory.
Russians always come for their money, remember that.

<< 1  2   >>

join