It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plandemic full video very important documentary in my opinion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The Topic:

Plandemic full video very important documentary in my opinion

Please stay on topic...take other discussions to the appropriate thread[s].

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Why don't you quit with the questions and watch the damned video?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The only way around this is self replicating nano bots. You could use resistant materials etc but we won't be there yet for 50 to 200 years...

It has been around a long time. They are using bio matter to get around the problems and using chemical information just like your brain does.
There are many variations and many types have been created over the years, I doubt we can even dream of the actual abilities of the secret projects.
If People paid more attention they would realize many years ago a self replicating nanobot build creature was created and they actually told us about it. It got its energy from eating bio matter, they had released it on a tree in a lab and let it eat insects and tree leaves.
We have been told that what we are shown is 50 years behind what they have in actuallity.

Self-Replication of DNA Coated Particles
[0074]
As outlined above, it is now possible to make a large number of identical strings of colloidal particles of some specific motif, say ABABBA, by starting with a single string and then making many copies using exponential growth.

The colloidal particles for our replication scheme (“Plan A”) actually consist of four different kinds of polystyrene particles, A, A′, B, and B′ distinguished by the combinations of DNA grafted to their surfaces (N.B. there are two kinds of A and two kinds of B particles). The beads have small paramagnetic particles embedded in them so that in a magnetic field of 20 mT they align into single strands. The recognition and bonding of the beads to each other are determined by the DNA sequences, colloquially referred to as “sticky ends.” Each kind of particle has two different types of DNA molecules grafted to its surface, one to facilitate bonding along a chain for string formation—longitudinal bonding—and another to facilitate bonding between different chains for copying—transverse bonding.
patents.google.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Plandemic II: Indoctornation

Already got a thread on the movie. For bringing about charges of crimes against humanity for some individuals it helps lay down some important facts around the situation and cases.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I had not read that thread until you mentioned it. Good thread. It is hard to keep up around here.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

It is a well produced video. Had it playing in background. The video provides the sources, documentation, and other evidence of the conspiracy.

To summarize, it starts off by introducing a Doctor who was a whistleblower on the Covid hysteria who was unfairly prosecuted and smeared.

The video then goes into how the media is in on the propaganda

It then explores the connections between WHO, Bill Gates, CDC, and others. Showing patents, documentation, and how the lockdown was planned. Apparently, there was a major roll playing simulation that literally mimics the actual lock down a year ago by all these organizations.

The video definitely gives you some things to think about. I always like to see both sides though, so I cant speak on the complete accuracy of the info presented but looks pretty air tight.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: machineintelligence
When you say "bought into mass hysteria" I assume you mean that they believed the news sources they were trained since birth to respect as working in their best interests?

Our leaders were also complicit in the mass hysteria generation. Every single one of them.

That is correct. Now that you understand that point, watching InDoctorNation will be extremely informative for you.

It is also informative regarding what many already knew, that Wikipedia is pretty much a farce.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
That was a brilliant summation of the video in my opinion. Nice to see such a complete synapses on this subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A new topic for me brought by the video is "linguistic genomics" as covered and explained by David Martin. With his software they can determine the intent of communications. It is a fascinating tool.

Coronavirus patent applications began in 1999, and as much as 30% of US patent applications are forgeries.

The movie shows the long relationships between Fauci, Tedros, Gates and many more.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Now that you understand that point, watching InDoctorNation will be extremely informative for you.

Why would I need to watch something about a viewpoint I already have?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Now that you understand that point, watching InDoctorNation will be extremely informative for you.

Echo Chamber Simulator.

Get all frumpy and be like SEE I WAS RIGHT, omg I gotta get on the internet to stoop down and hand out some beat downs.

*furiously types*

ps I probably wont watch the video either, and furthermore if I have to keep wearing this mask 12 hrs a day I might have to join Internet ISIS.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
ps I probably wont watch the video either, and furthermore if I have to keep wearing this mask 12 hrs a day I might have to join Internet ISIS.

Why? It's a good look for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because Allah is Akbar.

(post by headcheck removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Because you might like to see if your viewpoint is corroborated by what others have discovered in the records?

It is very good to hear you know we've all been deceived.

Indoctornation will show you much evidence for that.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It is very good to hear you know we've all been deceived.

How was I deceived if I've been saying this all along?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We could discover that only by lengthy discussions.

Exchanging one sentence at a time does not reveal the depth of your knowledge regarding the deception. That's where the documentary comes in.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
watched the whole video and it was scary, what can we do about it ? nothing. sit and wait for your destiny

plandemic#fortherestofyourlifetocontrolyouandyourleader

top topics

<< 1   >>

join