It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plandemic full video very important documentary in my opinion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You should take slightly over an hour to view this documentary. It is a good critique of this as they say Plandemic. I have kept myself aware of this situation as much as possible and still I learned a lot from this video. It is well worth your time so take that time if at all possible. If you are thinking the world is going to hell in a handbasket you are correct in that assumption.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

How about a summation of the salient points?

Does it talk about how much of the population bought into mass hysteria and the total ineptitude of all facets of our government leadership?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

When you say "bought into mass hysteria" I assume you mean that they believed the news sources they were trained since birth to respect as working in their best interests?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
When you say "bought into mass hysteria" I assume you mean that they believed the news sources they were trained since birth to respect as working in their best interests?

Our leaders were also complicit in the mass hysteria generation. Every single one of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I saw fit to share it with family.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Our leaders were also complicit in the mass hysteria generation. Every single one of them.

I was here in late December calling this what it is - the biggest pile of lies in history.

Over the common cold even, which I personally am surprised and amused by.

It just goes to show that no one actually read medical literature and properly analyzed it. Including our doctors which isn't surprising but it is scary to know how little they think/know.

The truth about the Covid hoax is like basic virology and epidemiology 101. Starter course stuff.

The MSM has not told 1 true piece of info yet about this.

This is damn near the script for Deus Ex 1.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The T&Cs for this website require that you give a summary of the points in the video about which you wish the thread to discuss.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Deus Ex Plot:

Deus Ex takes place in an unspecified near future[a] in an alternate history where real-world conspiracy theories are true.[15] These include speculations regarding black helicopters, vaccinations, and FEMA, as well as Area 51, the ECHELON network, Men in Black, chupacabras (in the form of "greasels"), and grey aliens. Mysterious groups such as Majestic 12, the Illuminati, the Knights Templar, the Bilderberg Group, and the Trilateral Commission also either play a central part in the plot or are alluded to during the course of the game.

The plot of Deus Ex depicts a society on a slow spiral into chaos. There is a massive division between the rich and the poor, not only socially, but in some cities physically. A lethal pandemic, known as the "Gray Death", ravages the world's population, especially within the United States, and has no cure.

A synthetic vaccine, "Ambrosia", manufactured by the company VersaLife, nullifies the effects of the virus but is in critically short supply. Because of its scarcity, Ambrosia is available only to those deemed "vital to the social order", and finds its way primarily to government officials, military personnel, the rich and influential, scientists, and the intellectual elite. With no hope for the common people of the world, riots occur worldwide, and some terrorist organizations have formed with the professed intent of assisting the downtrodden, among them the National Secessionist Forces (NSF) of the U.S. and a French group known as Silhouette.[16]

This may actually be closer to reality in 2050 than anyone expected in 2000...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I know 99.9% of you don't buy it but that's ok as you learn more you'll discover it's true:

Honey kills all the pathogens.

We still dont have the technology to edit a virus to get past the honey defense.

It's chemical warfare and the components of honey actually break down the components of the virus/bacteria/fungi.

So any bioweapon the US or Russia has, like the Ebola pox hybrid - are easily defeated by this.

The only way around this is self replicating nano bots. You could use resistant materials etc but we won't be there yet for 50 to 200 years...
edit on 8/24/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Dude, I don't need three replies for one post. Put them all together.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's about the end of the world as we know it. It's about Agenda 21, and The Green New Deal, and population reduction, and reclaiming the forests and oceans, and control of the masses, and just plain old-fashioned corruption and evil people. It's about telling us all to shut up and do what we tell you, for your own welfare.
It's the beginnings of Revelations and the Apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

They want to arrest ppl for fake news but all they do is lie.

But the TRUTH is a vaccine for any cold virus is irrational and illogical. It's mutates way too fast.

BASIC FACT BEING OMITTED...
While they lie and get ppl hyped up for the poison.

All the info surrounding the vaccine is a lie.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Thanks that was a pretty good synopsis of the video. I could have not done better.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude, I don't need three replies for one post. Put them all together.

I thought I was done.
Then thought of something else.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is this one like the other 11 pandemic warning documentaries?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I know 99.9% of you don't buy it but that's ok as you learn more you'll discover it's true:

Honey kills all the pathogens.

We still dont have the technology to edit a virus to get past the honey defense.

It's chemical warfare and the components of honey actually break down the components of the virus/bacteria/fungi.

So any bioweapon the US or Russia has, like the Ebola pox hybrid - are easily defeated by this.

The only way around this is self replicating nano bots. You could use resistant materials etc but we won't be there yet for 50 to 200 years...

I would like to know more about these honey claims. Link me up, please.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Neat Video.

But I think this pandemic is more about the 2020 elections and who stands to gain from a Trump loss. Many groups worldwide have been punched by many new American policies.

An Agenda21(2030) pandemic would kill millions and kill faster and wouldn't be a "watered down" bio weapon 😎

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Neat Video.

But I think this pandemic is more about the 2020 elections and who stands to gain from a Trump loss. Many groups worldwide have been punched by many new American policies.

An Agenda21(2030) pandemic would kill millions and kill faster and wouldn't be a "watered down" bio weapon 😎

It's bigger than that.

They want to eliminate paper and coin $.
We're halfway there and it's only half a year in.

I believe this is all about reforming the economy and increasing govt power in every nation and city globally. Also it allows megacorps like Amazon to take over and kill all competition like the stores ppl used to go to in person to buy goods.

It's all about power and control.
Trump is a tiny road bump in this scale of a game.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I need to rewrite the thread with new info.

I wrote the original in like 2012 I think but I've learned way more since then.

In the meantime you can research by typing "(disease name)" + "honey" into the search and looking at research studies showing how honey was more effective and safer than any other treatments known.

I haven't come up with anything it can't do yet. It kills all pathogens including AIDS, protozoa, and rabies, it repairs all the organs including nervous system reversing Alzheimer's or Parkinson's or MS, it even helps repair bones faster and stronger.

There are studies and information about all of this out there but it can take time to dig thru. I've spent years and learn new things daily...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I understand honey. I would add to this the active in honey is propolis. I use it for everything in an extract form as well as other preparations. It is off-topic here but since you bring it up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join