It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope this is fake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The problem being his use of words.

All this ""Stable Genius"" 5d Chess bulltard, is simply above our nuts.
edit on 12-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanx for your input

I believe there was a different underground test, not the Vela one, in Northern Cape. And according to my knowledge not Uranium or plutonium were use. The processes and how they achieved this was not explained to me. This I believe had nothing to do with the enrichment of plutonium using a laser and Fluorine. But Israel were involved with the underground test

And the way AugustusMasonicus make me look with my so called lack of knowledge doesn’t matter because I still believe in what I was told privately in person. Maybe some people cannot comprehend the truth outside a certain paradigm

My part of this discussion is closed. I accept the video as fake, but it stays very believable. See, I do lack the knowledge to differentiate between truth and fake

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

If it was underground then how did an aircraft detect it, if there was no radiation? That doesn't make sense. Aircraft detect nuclear tests by detecting radiation as they fly through it.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

""Undetectable"" Gamma radiation mind you, down to the undisclosed fissionable material used in the device apparently.

I'm thinking the Super Hulk myself.
edit on 12-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
It's new coc aine smuggling technology.

They aerate the coc aine into a cloud then inject it into the gulf stream

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I'm thinking the Super Hulk myself.

Don't blame this on me, bro.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yes i know about the davy crockett. That blast was not with a EM burst. any nuclear device going off makes a EMP. The DC blast also looked different than what was in lebanon. Also soldiers exposed to the rads in a DC later got radiation sickness.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The vela incident was a clandestine above ground test of Isreal's Neutron Bomb - the US only ignores or denies, covert allies and superior Russian tech = in 1975 the Israel South African Agreement was signed and the Vela incident was a biproduct of paid cooperation.

The neutron bomb's most sinister use case is the complete eradication of the palestinians and the almost immediate reclamation of the land.

The Lebanbomb was ammonium nitrate - the red cloud and the people painted by it was nitrogen Dioxide.

Was it an accident or a moment of opportunity, that is the question.
edit on 12-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: ICycle2

Is this your first time on the internet?

Well if it was, it is sure nice that your a giving him a great first experience.

Dont be a bully, attack the message, not the messenger.

Did you know there is no stupid questions, only stupid answers?

I was taught there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Maybe that’s why my confidence is shot.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Salander
Duff makes the claim, but you don't do Duff.

I'll take the IAEA saying this over some internet conspiracy bozo like him any day.

Do you remember what happened to Kevin Ryan for stating the obvious?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Who?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I was not claiming that Davey Crockett was employed in Beirut.

I failed to elaborate, but the point was that between the time of the DC, early 60's and now, much R & D has been done on tactical nuclear weapons.

It looked like a nuke in Beirut because it WAS a nuke. Occam's Razor applied to current events.

Many official narratives collapse under close scrutiny. That's why they have censorship, to keep lies alive in the darkness, out of the sunshine of public scrutiny. It's an old game.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It looked like a nuke in Beirut because it WAS a nuke.

Totally. It had all the telltale signatures of one. There was light, heat, EMP burst and radiation.

Thank God for internet super sleuths like you who helped uncover that a nuke with no characteristics of a nuke was deployed in Beirut.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It had all the characteristics of a nuke, but like so many other such events, the truth has been suppressed by omission and deception. It's what gatekeepers must do in the writing of history.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It had all the characteristics of a nuke...

Sure it did. I like how all the video devices kept functioning.

Must be a magic nuke, along the lines of stuff like nanothermite or free energy.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Or, it could be a brand new state of the art tactical nuke, the end result of 60 years of R & D.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Or, it could be a brand new state of the art tactical nuke, the end result of 60 years of R & D.

Yup, could be, one with physics-defying technology like no gamma ray emissions. John Titor could have brought it back to us from the distant future.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You don't seem to have a grasp of the purpose of R&D

It ain't your daddy's oldsmobile

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You don't seem to have a grasp of the purpose of R&D

You seem to not understand physics in the slightest. It's okay, not everyone can do math.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Your sounding like you want it to be a nuke I'm afraid.

Got to wonder why that is?

The explosion in Beirut involved over 1000 tonnes of Ammonium Nitrate, perhaps a Kiloton equivalent of TNT.

No nuke required, just stupidity and sods law.

For instance, on 6 December 1917 in Halifax(Nova Scotia) a cargo ship loaded with munitions bound for France collided with another ship carrying relief supplies to Belgium.

The collision caused a fire on the munitions ship and then a massive explosion that killed nearly 2,000 people, injured 9,000 and destroyed much of the city, was that also a nuclear device that went off back then?
edit on 13-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join