It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope this is fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

It was a satellite that detected the double flash, but a lot of the information about it is still classified, so no one knows if anything was detected outside those that saw the Intel. Israel bought uranium from South Africa, and supplied them with weapons grade material and designs. It was supposed to be a clean design.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I thought since most two-stage thermonuclear weapons use a fission trigger in order to initiate the secondary fusion device, the 2nd stage explosion will only be as clean as the fission device that initiates. So the more the bomb design relies on fission, the dirtier the fallout from such a weapon will be?

I imagine the holy grail of nukes would be a 100% fusion weapon, which would be relatively clean, but can they do that yet?
edit on 11-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Damn you are viciously rude. a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If a Nuclear power plant had exploded, The Democrats would be on every channel blaming Trump and Russia.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Vela Incident was probably an early design, and may have been a single stage weapon in the kiloton range. Walk before you run.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: network dude

No, it's really smoke.

I thought clouds at first. Then saw closer pics. I guess they could of been fake.

Controlled burn, can't you see the fire line on the ground where the smoke is coming from? I can, nothing to see in that video other than a simple brush fire.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Damn you are viciously rude. a reply to: carsforkids

Anything on topic? Anything at all?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I think the latest from VT is that IAEA sensors in Italy recorded a spike at the same time as the attack. Hmmm....

A fission event or a blown up nuclear power plant could have produced that according to Duff.

How many nuclear reactors blew up that day?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
How many nuclear reactors blew up that day?

About the same number as nuclear devices detonated. Zero.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Wow, so now radiation has instantaneous teleportation properties according to your favorite source. That's amazing!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, the IAEA sensors must have been hallucinating.

The most curious part about this IMO was Trump's comment early on that "it was a bomb". How did he know that?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ICycle2

If that was a nuke...lmao...there would not had been a beirut able to do anything but die from radiation and heat.

Have you heard of tactical nukes? Do you know what the Davey Crockett was in US inventory?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Still waiting on a credible source for this.

The most curious part about this IMO was Trump's comment early on that "it was a bomb". How did he know that?

He's stupid so I usually discount 105% of what he says.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Duff makes the claim, but you don't do Duff.

I would take Duff over Scott Pelley any day.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Duff makes the claim, but you don't do Duff.

I'll take the IAEA saying this over some internet conspiracy bozo like him any day.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If Israel allows them to publish it, you might just see it before long.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If Israel allows them to publish it, you might just see it before long.

Israel is in charge of the Italian scientists now too?

I'm starting to think your vast and all-inclusive conspiracy is starting to make much more sense than just fertilizer exploding. I mean why do nukes even have to emit light, heat, radiation and EMP blasts anymore too? Must be those Evil Joos in Israel with their new and improved tactical nuke. You and your boy are on to something.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

1979 Vela incident was interesting.

Evidently something violent and explosive detonated in the ocean off the southern tip of Africa.

Prompting a whole satellite network named after the incident for the specific purpose of monitoring for other such events.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Vela has always piqued a lot of interest. They initially tried to claim the double flash was the satellite passing through an aurora and being hit by particles. The only problem was that all 41 previous double flashes that it saw were nuclear tests. There hadn't been a single false reading prior to Vela.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Trump didnt say "it was a bomb"

This goes over what he said ,"Asked if he was confident if the explosion was an attack and not an accident, the President said it “seems like” it was, based on what US military officials have told him.

“It would seem like it based on the explosion,” Trump said. “I’ve met with some of our great generals and they just seem to feel that it was not a – some kind of manufacturing explosion type of event. This was a – seems to be according to them, they would know better than I would, but they seem to think it was an attack. It was a bomb of some kind.”

Seems like, seem to feel it was , seems to be are not the same as saying it was a bomb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join