It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope this is fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: KiwiNite

This is gonna be one of those threads that is so basically skewed
from the start it only gets more convoluted immediately down
the road members start conversing in off topic conversations like
their wife's tacos or how their stuck in their house with the kids all
day because of covid i9 and then somebody will blame Trump and
I shoot myself.

Are you serious?

You made the first post in this thread, an off topic attack on the OP. so yeah, it started skewed from the start, then you have made 2 more post since, none of them are on topic, if youre gonna shot yourself over this, just remember its your own doing - YOU are the troll trying to derail this thread from the topic in the OP.

Do you think your are contributing with anything constructive with these post your making? I dont - please take a look in the mirror before you start blaming others for making ATS a bad place to visit

Dont answer this - lets get back on topic

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Could be real and the video is doctored to look fake, therefore most people will automatically dismiss as fake.😎🦇

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Don't tell me what to do guy. Every one of my posts have been about this thread.
Including this one. what I asked OP was perfectly innocent.
Maybe you can explain how a post that says This thread" in it is off topic?
Let the mods do their job and

In fact you're proving my point!

Not to mention this thread hardly meets ATS standards now what?
edit on 9-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Underground would leave a huge crater. There was no huge hole in the ground as this made.

Nuclear excavation. lol

One underground shot is said to have beaten the Russians to putting a man made object into space, a manhole cover.

I wonder where it is now?

Underwater would multiply the deaths without as much collateral damage and put out the fire. Widespread radioactive steam killing the people for many miles was not in this explosion.
This is a much bigger nuke but the steam seen rolling out at the bottom of the mushroom would be of comparable, scaled down size.

edit on 8 9 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ever heard of CGI? Photoshopped app? Nowadays kids can create special effects on video to make it look almost real, almost too real. Don't fall for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Cool, that is a lot of steam.

Must of been underground, they made it work on 911 somehow.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

It's not fake.

We have all seen many pictures of nuclear bombs going off. They do have certain characteristics if one pays attention.

That was a nuclear event by any measure of common sense.

That the subject is being censored by mainstream strongly supports that it was nuclear.

The goal of Greater Israel must be done one step at a time.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It's not fake.

We have all seen many pictures of nuclear bombs going off. They do have certain characteristics if one pays attention.

That the subject is being censored by mainstream strongly supports that it was nuclear.

The goal of Greater Israel must be done one step at a time.

So you believe that the video in the OP shows a nuclear detonation?

Really?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It did leave a huge crater, 21 feet deep by 50 feet across.

You must not do much media. I think it was RT that showed before and after from the satellite.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Ever heard of CGI? Photoshopped app? Nowadays kids can create special effects on video to make it look almost real, almost too real. Don't fall for it.

Hence my first post!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

That is not huge for even a tactical nuke. It was a large chemical explosion.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Is this your first time on the internet?

Pmsl 😅

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It did leave a huge crater, 21 feet deep by 50 feet across.

You must not do much media. I think it was RT that showed before and after from the satellite.

You do not do much research. The prevailing winds from Beirut pass through Syria, Iraq and on to Kuwait.
There is NO WAY we would not know if there was even the slightest radioactivity in the atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This says it was a controlled burn. Hummmm.

i live about 75 miles from Tyndall, and about a mile from Eglin AFB. both are heavaly wooded and they do controlled burns fairly regular. some burns are bigger than others.

usually it is announced before hand and smoke advisories issued.

here is a announcement from march, also has a video.

TYNDALL — A controlled burn is underway at Tyndall Air Force Base. According to Tyndall officials, about 1,900 acres were set to be burned to reduce hazardous fuel and prevent wildfires. The burn was adjacent to housing on the base. The large plumes of white smoke have caused a stir on Facebook this afternoon, with multiple residents posting about the uncommon sight coming from Tyndall. Anthony DiMaggio, Wildland Fire Module Leader at Tyndall AFB, said a specific day and time is critical for a control burn. “We have to have very specific weather conditions like the wind because we’re by a residential area,” DiMaggio said. “Working with Tyndall we decided today was the perfect day to do it.” According to officials, the burn started at 10 a.m. and will last until 7:46 p.m. Saturday night.
Tyndall undertaking controlled burn

edit on 9-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ICycle2The source should have been a clue.

I look at Rese.com daily, but got a good laugh from your comment...he, he.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Personalty I do not believe nuclear, but that missile seems reel or the kids are getting very good

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It's not fake.

please, get a clue.

the oklahoma city bombing was just two tons,

But the chemical has a more nefarious use -- as an explosive. The chemical compound was used to make explosives for the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people 25 years ago. The fertilizer and fuel bomb used then contained just over two tons of ammonium nitrate to carry out the deadliest domestic terror attack on U.S. soil. The warehouse in Beirut is believed to have carried more than 1,000 times that amount.

just two tons did this,

birut was over 2500 tons.

Port officials have been placed on house arrest pending the results of the investigation on the suspected gross negligence of leaving the over 2,500 tons in the port's warehouse for six years, Lebanon President Michel Aoun announced.

Beirut explosion: A look at ammonium nitrate

surprised that there wasn't more damage and people killed.

Texas City explosion 1947,

The explosion caused a 15-foot wave that crashed onto the docks and flooded surrounding areas. Windows shattered as far away as Houston, and vibrations from the blast registered on a seismograph in Denver, Colorado. A barge anchored in port was blown out of the water and landed 110 feet away. Everyone standing nearby, including almost the entire Texas City Volunteer Fire Department, was killed instantly. Buildings near the blast were flattened and the neighboring Monsanto plant was destroyed. Flaming debris triggered fires at nearby chemical plants and refineries. The call for help was put out across the country and rescue workers from all over responded to
A Texas explosion killed hundreds in 1947 with a blast some feared was an atomic bomb

the blast wave blew out windows in houston which is 40 miles away.
picked up on a seismograph in Denver, Colorado which is about 1075 miles away.

there is a video link in the article above watch it. look for this in the article and click the link.

Earlier this week, KTRK-TV aired footage from the explosion and recounted the aftermath:

no, it wasn't a nuclear event by any measure of common sense.

edit on 9-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: network dude

I never said what exploded or posted anything with that title.

At least in this timeline.

When I see something like that, I have to stop for a second and think, "Oh sh!t, is it me? Am I the nutter here?"
I'm running about 50% these days. But your first video had two ladies who were certain the nuclear power plant had exploded. So in this case, I'm over 51% on my side, but I can reclaim my time at any moment.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ICycle2The source should have been a clue.

I look at Rese.com daily, but got a good laugh from your comment...he, he.

I used to go to Rense and check out the stories, but there was so much nonsense, I had to back away. There was some great info when the B52 lost a nuke the same day an explorer went missing, the government denied the nuke missing, but amazingly enough were super interested in finding Steve Foster. Between Rense and ATS, I think much of it was figured out.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I can't be responsible for what crazy ladies say.

If I had thought a nuclear power plant exploded. I would of made an OP and it would say that.

I know what you mean about running on 50% and should of put a crazy ladies disclaimer in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join