It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Robert Redfield Admits to Congress that U.S. Covid-19 Death Numbers are Inflated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sunday, August 2, 2020

Friday, top Centers for Disease Control (CDC) officials testified before Congress. Their testimonies were anxiously anticipated by the Main Stream Media. But after the hearing had ended, there was almost no MSM coverage of what was said or revealed.

Why? Because there were some revelations that go against the Covid-19 fear/hysteria the U.S. News Media, along with their like-minded medical experts and politicians, are saturating our eyes and ears with every day, 24/7.

The most important revelation (IMO) was a top official at Health and Human Services, along with the Director of the CDC admitting that Covid-19 death numbers are "inflated".

In addition to the political reasons we're all aware of, there's also a financial incentive for hospitals to inflate their number of Covid-19 deaths.

(CNSNews.com) – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield acknowledged Friday that the number of COVID-19 deaths could be inflated where someone who had the virus actually died from something else, but it was recorded as a COVID death.

At a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing, titled, “The Urgent Need for a National Plan to Contain the Coronavirus,” Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.) said he wished that Admiral Brett Giroir, assistant secretary for health at HHS, didn’t have to leave the hearing early, because the last time he appeared before the committee, they discussed the incentive for people in the medical field to claim someone died of COVID just to get more money.

“I asked him a question last time he was here, and we didn't have a time to continue our discussion with regards to the sort of perverse incentive for medical folks to claim that somebody died of COVID versus if it’s an automobile accident for instance, as long as you have COVID in your system, you can blame COVID and which means you get more money as the attending physician, hospital, whatever,” the congressman said.

“[Giroir] acknowledges that the statistics he’s getting from the states are inflated. We found that the governor of Colorado, who was a Democrat, actually did research on this and found he had to get rid of 12% of the deaths that were recorded in the state,” Luetkemeyer said.

He asked Redfield to comment on the “perverse incentive” and whether there is an effort “to try and do something different in a way that these deaths are recorded so we actually have better records and better numbers to go with.”

“Early in the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV. The hospital would prefer the DRG for HIV because there is greater reimbursement.

When it comes to death reporting though, ultimately, it's how the physician defines it in the death certificate,” Redfield said.
Source: www.cnsnews.com...

Actually, the latest CDC guidelines issued on April 20th are more "generous" than what these Congressmen are aware of. If a doctor/coroner "believes" that a deceased individual had Covid-19 at the time of death, it can be listed as a Covid-19 death.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made, but it is suspected or likely, it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.”
From Page-2, Paragraph-5 of this CDC document: www.cdc.gov...

I have an ATS thread identifying one example (Arizona) where these fast and loose rules/guidelines have been implemented to pump-up the death count... either for political reasons, and/or to trigger additional payments from the Federal Government to Arizona hospitals.

Here is that 7/19/2020 thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another revelation from yesterday's testimony came from Doctor Anthony Fauci. He said President Trump is correct about Schools needing to reopen for in-person learning. He explained how downstream ramifications for the children, and the families, from keeping schools closed for in-person learning and interacting, would be devastating.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Again, much of what was revealed and advised at yesterday's hearing was calming, level-headed, and transparent. With about 90 days until the Presidential Election, those TRUTHS are not what 90% of the U.S. media want Americans to know, or understand.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, been saying that for months now. My family members who work in various medical field positions have also been saying it. It's not exactly a secret. The media just doesn't report on it, politicians don't care, and I'd imagine most hospital board directors don't want that information to be considered factual since they really only care about bringing in more funding; so most medical professionals are told to refrain from making public statements contrary to the narrative.

Also, since you mentioned it. Arizona is a state I'm keeping an eye on since I'm planning on moving there in about a year.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Unless its spouted on the idiot box morning noon and night it won't convince or change enough peoples mind most have been literally brainwashed.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I knew there were political reasons for inflating the death numbers. I've read here on ATS that there were financial incentives. But this is the first time I've heard HHS and CDC admit that there are.

I wonder how much $$$ is generated by each death, and why?

No wonder several governors tried to kill lots of poorer, uninsured people QUICKLY. Financially, it's more lucrative to get the government money ASAP, rather than spend $40,000 treating a poor person for 2 weeks, and get less than $40,000 when that person dies. That's a "loss" on the balance sheet.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Waiting on the pro covid crew to show up. Be interesting to see where they go with this,

No wonder several governors tried to kill lots of poorer, uninsured people QUICKLY. Financially, it's more lucrative to get the government money ASAP, rather than spend $40,000 treating a poor person for 2 weeks, and get less than $40,000 when that person dies. That's a "loss" on the balance sheet.

That's a good ascertain I listen to way to much Mark Levin not to of heard this several times.
edit on 2-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

If they actually take the time to look into this, they'll avoid this thread like the plague. They'll most likely just keep parroting their CNN nonsense most likely. They'll even throw in a "just wear the mask" because they don't know any better.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Unless its spouted on the idiot box morning noon and night it won't convince or change enough peoples mind most have been literally brainwashed.

President Trump needs to have a major Prime Time address/update to explain exactly where things stand. Only FoxNews carries the Covid-19 updates he delivers live 3 to 4 times a week.

CNN and MSNBC tell blatant falsehoods, and ignore any positive Covid-19 developments.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Heads up tho people OP avoided the mud on this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I knew there were political reasons for inflating the death numbers. I've read here on ATS that there were financial incentives. But this is the first time I've heard HHS and CDC admit that there are.

Early on New York was upset they were only getting 30 grand per while Nebraska was getting 300 I'll see if I can find the thread and/or the link

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

CNN and MSNBC tell blatant falsehoods, and ignore any positive Covid-19 developments.

You think people really ignore/don't see this blatant conspiracy or are they just trolling?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You wouldn't believe how little life means to so many people in authority. Both in Government and in the Private sector.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

If they actually take the time to look into this, they'll avoid this thread like the plague. They'll most likely just keep parroting their CNN nonsense most likely. They'll even throw in a "just wear the mask" because they don't know any better.

I intentionally create threads that adhere to common themes. The more it's done, the wider the dissemination, the more eyes are opened.

The media does the same thing, but it's to make people believe LIES.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust

Early on New York was upset they were only getting 30 grand per while Nebraska was getting 300 I'll see if I can find the thread and/or the link

An article explaining WHY and HOW MUCH $$$ per death would be very helpful. Thank-you and good luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

That's all that can be done is hit back where ever possible
with the truth. And the resistance from people is unbelievable
and seems odd that they just don't want it to be that way.

It's like have'n a fellow officer sand bag you're murder investigation.
You see him do'n it but can't understand why? IDK

But you do a good job care.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The problem is that the misinformation is keeping the masses compliant. It also makes people think that something is being done, even if there is actually nothing that can be done. I don't wear a mask, mostly for a medical complication, but also because I'm not naive enough to buy the narrative that is being fed to us. Cuomo put people with positive results back into nursing homes. We saw a spike in deaths. But it eventually slowed down, as anyone of rational thought would expect. Nobody seems to remember the way the media and so-called experts were talking about H1N1 several years back. They were saying it was spreading too fast to count, but we didn't shut down the world's economy, try to force people into masks, and implement this 6 foot rule. We went about or normal every day lives, and it passed. This Covid thing would just pass as well if people would pull their heads out of the sand and just let it run its course. I live in Arizona, and supposedly we had over 3,000 new cases and almost 70 deaths just since yesterday. The problem with those figures is the fact that according to what was told to congress by the CDC, those deaths could have been from anything unrelated, but the media is still showing it as Covid deaths.

Of course, this statement from Redfield just confirms what most of us have been seeing for quite a while. There were doctors posting videos to YouTube months ago telling us they were instructed to list Covid as the cause of death even if it was from blood loss from a stab wound or gunshot wound, but the patient still tested positive. Not to mention the plethora of contaminated tests that were administered, and the Tanzanian president having a pawpaw fruit and a goat tested with human names and ages, both coming back with positive results. I had also heard that somewhere else, motor oil was also tested with a positive result. It would be nice to see the people wake up, but sadly, CNN won't cover this with any honesty. They just want to put a political spin on it and try to blame the president. At the same time, Redfield told congress, who also wants to blame the president for anything, so I doubt anything will come of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

You think people really ignore/don't see this blatant conspiracy or are they just trolling?

People understand that the Covid-19 hysteria ginned up by the national outlets, and also by the local media, is baseless, but they go along with it.

They put on their mask when going into Target, but don't stop to consider if it's a good mask for protection, because Covid-19 is not affecting 99% of the U.S. population under age 70, in a significant way.

What people need to hear is what I outlined in the OP....and, the ratio of negative to positive tests....The number who have recovered...that only 4/100th of 1% of Americans have died of Covid-19......that FLA/TX/CA will recover like Arizona is now, and the Northeast/Midwest did in June-July.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

At the end of the day, it would be nice to have the real numbers. I would be willing to bet it's significantly lower than 0.04%. it doesn't help that we don't know how many actually died of other causes but still had Covid listed as the cause of death.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

That's all that can be done is hit back where ever possible
with the truth. And the resistance from people is unbelievable
and seems odd that they just don't want it to be that way.

Most people are not "digging" into what's really going on, because they're not miserable. But, if the Congress doesn't pass the Stop-Gap emergency unemployment compensation continuance bill that President Trump is pushing, there will be 25 million angry out-of-work Americans demanding that their governors fully re-open....and re-establish things exactly as they were before March of this year.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

I think it boils down to this. What good does it do to put your faith
in hard fought for science. When by the time it gets to you it's been
hammered and gouged at and snipped by a whole host of racketeers.
Til you get no part of what the truth actually is? I'm way to suspicious
of how the media conveys any message. Like their talk'n to all the little
kiddies on some little kiddie kid show. It's annoying use a cuss word once
awhile or something. lol And they hate the communication we have today.

Just think how bad it would be if venues like this didn't help keep em in check?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The problem with the media is that the truth doesn't equal ratings, and ratings is money. Keeping their viewers in fear seems to be what keeps the ratings up. And good news would help reduce that fear, so it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint to give the people some hope. I don't know if it has happened in my lifetime, and I know it sure hasn't since I started paying more attention, but I've heard of a time when the "news" was just that. They reported the truth, and actually investigated their stories. It didn't matter if it made a military action look unjust, made a politician look bad, or let people know that the rumors of a pandemic are blown way out of proportion. Nowadays, you turn on the TV to watch your favorite "news" station, and see nothing but biased propaganda. It's pretty bad when satire and tabloids seem to have more credibility than anyone on TV, whether it be Fox or CNN.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join