It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Robert Redfield Admits to Congress that U.S. Covid-19 Death Numbers are Inflated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Strange but c19 supposedly came
from Northern Italy. NJ saw their
Itailian community have some come
down with terrible virus illness.

I always knew the truth that
any death is a c19 one. The
local hospital reports increasing
deaths as normal people get sick
and die and get reported as c19.

Fraud. Shutdown based on
bogus infection and death rates.

Fl. had 100 percent of tested
people infected c19. Reporting
Reporting a motorcycle death
as a c19 one might be done
everywhere as the establishment
is lying to us and can't be trusted.

The low rates in some states
is probably due to honest reporting.

The lockdowns closures and
Fauci and Dems in power are
destroying the country.

If you want real news try youtube
where an honest story could be found.
I only consume news at breitbart and
Yahoo as I always get upset reading Google news or any MSM.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 2-8-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
More people need to wake up but dummies are focused on the nonsense that is BLM and Antifa and their "Peaceful Protests". I honestly don't think anything will happen unless the people demand it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Everything I been telling you guys since December has been the Truth as best I know it.

As the facts roll in it looks like I've been right on the bullseye with Covid1984.

The actual death rates under .03% and virtually every thing the MSM said about this was a LIE.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Something happened today that I find quite interesting.

I had an appointment today with a new doctor (since I finally have insurance; thank you Donald Trump) to try and find a substitute for the statins I take since they have been causing issues. Being a new patient going to a new doctor, we had a longer than usual office visit as he tried to get an overall picture of my health and I tried to find out if we were compatible. Turns out we are compatible, he has some concerns he wants to check on. But the thing that amazed me was when the subject of SARS-2 came up. He actually agrees with me that yes, there is a virus, but it has been politicized to the point of ludicrousness. This is a middle-aged doctor who has been practicing successfully for some years.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm glad to know not everyone forgot basic stuff from medical school.

Yes Corona is a real virus, it's the 2nd most common cause of the Cold. It can lead to pneumonia or even SARS but 99%+ ppl just get over it naturally without hardly noticing symptoms.

It's an incredibly mild virus...
Lol

The reason they picked this cuz it's very mild yet highly contagious and mutates too rapidly for vaccinations to work.

That means it'll never go away and they set the precedent they can shut down anything or lock up anyone extrajudicially by just using Covid as a reason.

The common cold virus was the perfect choice to usher in a NWO...

Don't forget they are committing treason because the goal is to eradicate the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Good thing we have privatized health care so they are incentivized to give false info to increase profits.

Also, is COVID a hoax or is it real? First it was a hoax, now it's real but the gov is inflating the numbers and hiding a cure? If they are inflating the numbers then why do we need a cure for something that's not even that bad and exaggerated? Also inflating death numbers is separate from infected numbers. So the infected numbers are right but the death numbers are exaggerated? If the infected numbers are right it's still infecting a lot of people and the death numbers will go up regardless of what the real death number may be.

You all need to get your story straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join