It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Robert Redfield Admits to Congress that U.S. Covid-19 Death Numbers are Inflated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But if the doctor wanted to, he could have entered Covid-19 on the third line, and your mom's death would have ALSO been added to the Covid-19 death toll.

Of course. And medical science has progressed to the point that it is becoming uncommon for someone to die from a single issue. More typical, treatment for the immediate issue can be complicated if there are other issues that render the treatment deadly. Take hydroxychloroquine as an example; some people have certain heart issues that can be worsened and lead to death from cardiac arrest if hydroxychloroquine is used. That's why it is still a prescription drug, to be administered only under a doctor's care. It makes no sense to use hydrochloroquine in a treatment regiment if the hydroxychloroquine is likely to cause the patient to die from a heart attack.

It has been my experience that doctors do not normally list such issues that affect which treatment to give. They tend to hit the high points and not worry beyond that... until now. The extra time and thought spent adding in the virus as a contributing cause of death is well reimbursed. And that's the real issue. It makes it both easy and highly profitable to add in a contributing cause that may or may not have had any appreciable effect on treatment.

Think of it this way: if there were a box on the 1040A tax form that simply said "Check this box if you would like your refund doubled," how many people do you think would check the box?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

They're pumping-up the death count...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Meh, every time I see this claim come up I check worldometers and it seems like there are always a bunch of states not reporting any covid deaths or very few.

Checking the numbers for 8/1/20 there are 12 states and DC reporting 0 covid deaths and 22 states reporting single digits. That is 34 out of 50 states and DC not doing their part in inflating the numbers as the OP insinuates. They must not want any fed bucks, I guess.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
if the Congress doesn't pass the Stop-Gap emergency unemployment compensation continuance bill that President Trump is pushing, there will be 25 million angry out-of-work Americans demanding that their governors fully re-open....and re-establish things exactly as they were before March of this year.

Much, much more important is some common sense liability protections, so that business owners cannot be sued if someone wants to claim they got sick there.

I've asked this before... is there any case law where someone sued a business owner for getting the flu, or any other viral infection, other than maybe from bad food served in a restaurant?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I've asked this before... is there any case law where someone sued a business owner for getting the flu, or any other viral infection, other than maybe from bad food served in a restaurant?

That.s a really tuff search. But I would say no way because anything
else (not related to food) would never fly in court. For instance even if
you did get a cold from a restaurant how do you prove that? What evidence
is there? Everyone who got the sniffles would be suing the last place they ate.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: AutomateThis1

I knew there were political reasons for inflating the death numbers. I've read here on ATS that there were financial incentives. But this is the first time I've heard HHS and CDC admit that there are.

I wonder how much $$$ is generated by each death, and why?

No wonder several governors tried to kill lots of poorer, uninsured people QUICKLY. Financially, it's more lucrative to get the government money ASAP, rather than spend $40,000 treating a poor person for 2 weeks, and get less than $40,000 when that person dies. That's a "loss" on the balance sheet.

Early on New York was upset they were only getting 30 grand per while Nebraska was getting 300 I'll see if I can find the thread and/or the link

An article explaining WHY and HOW MUCH $$$ per death would be very helpful. Thank-you and good luck.

Here's one link it was per case not death which gives them more incentive to fudge numbers

thehill.com... cy/healthcare/492325-analysis-some-states-getting-300k-per-coronavirus-case-new-york-getting-12k

and another by MSN and fact check

www.msn.com...
edit on 2-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

An article explaining WHY and HOW MUCH $$$ per death would be very helpful. Thank-you and good luck.

There is this article State by State breakdown

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

I'm not sure what those numbers represent unless there is a cap. Why would NY get 12,000 per and AK would get 300K+. It seems according to this the more cases you have the less per case you get...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've heard of lawsuits against individuals who knowingly spread a disease. But haven't heard of an establishment being sued because someone contracted a disease therein.

I think it's disgusting that Democrats are fighting to keep American individuals and entities from suing CHINA, for encouraging the dispersal Covid-19 to the rest of the world. (China let international flights leave, but grounded flights from one China city to another.)

edit on 8/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Dr. Birx always seemed to be the more rational of the two between herself and Fauci. Throughout the whole thing, Fauci seemed to be trying to push some kind of agenda. I had seen some reports of his investments in the Wuhan lab where this virus is claimed to have originated. There were also some reports of him saying something about a new coronavirus a few years back. Of course, the media had hushed those stories pretty quickly. As they always say, follow the money.
edit on 2-8-2020 by deadlysyn because: Fixed autocorrect

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
"I've asked this before... is there any case law where someone sued a business owner for getting the flu, or any other viral infection, other than maybe from bad food served in a restaurant?"

That.s a really tuff search. But I would say no way because anything
else (not related to food) would never fly in court. For instance even if
you did get a cold from a restaurant how do you prove that? What evidence
is there? Everyone who got the sniffles would be suing the last place they ate.

My thoughts exactly, but there is a lot of talk about businesses being afraid of being sued if they require their employees to actually come into work, as their employment contract generally requires.

It is insane.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

Thank-you! I don't understand how each state's numbers were determined, but its starting to become clearer why certain unethical governors forced so many nursing home deaths, and/or went back and "found" deaths that they could attribute to Covid-19.

I remember how NY Governor Cuomo "found" 3,500 Deaths overnight, but going into past death certificates and reclassifying them as Covid-19.

I thought at the time it was simply to help damage America with additional fear.

Now I see that there were two reasons for unethical governors like him to do that.

Big $$$ from the FEDS and FEAR generation.

That is SICK...in addition to borderline criminal.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn
There is a lot of evidence that Dr. Fauci is a member of the group that enabled Covid-19 to "flourish" in the United States. Past speeches, photos, grants to Wuhan lab, early statements on Covid-19, helped develop H1N1 Vaccine in record time (5 months)...and more.

Maybe there is, or will be, an article published that ties it all together. There are enough threads on ATS pointing all this out about Fauci...dating back to 2008, but a chronological article from 2005 to present will be forthcoming...it's only a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck
Exellent post, as usual sir. You'd think our nations governors would have learned from the first Covid-19 lockdown that the economic and social pain generated by their "cure", was worse than just telling citizens to follow good hygiene.

Now, in-spite of Congress telling them that they will not reap billions of dollars to compensate for loss revenue during the lock-downs, many of the governors are in the process of of systematically locking down their states again.

Making me also curious care, about AG Barr's list of governors
that are beholding in some way to China-- and correlating the
individuals to the Covid 19 responses and their severity.
In other words, the compensation may not be even over the table...
because I've a whisker twitch or two over that death report reward
by the hospitals is a drop in the proverbial bucket of yellow metal.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
Another "hint" that things are unraveling for those who want to ruin the country, is that NANCY PELOSI is heavily criticizing Dr. BIRX this morning.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Those who saw my thread about Pelosi intentionally holding the Trump Impeachment articles until Covid-19 got a (silent) foothold in America, know what I'm talking about. Since this isn't a political forum, we'll just leave it at that.

edit on 8/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Well, there is that, plus if they can manage to shift this upcoming election in their favor they will get all those Federal dollars.

I need to look more into Barr, the governors, and China... that is an interesting thought.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

we need our president to speak to the american people.
to give the facts about the virus
to give milestones that would need to be reached to lift the quarantine and mask requirements
to give some hope for americans, businesses, schools, and the world overall.

we need a leader.
i hope our president can do it. i hope he can bring the nation together. only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: carsforkids

If they actually take the time to look into this, they'll avoid this thread like the plague.

Looks like you made a good call so far. I can feel their eyes.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I can't take the credit for their predictability. They actively hide from anything that legitimately pokes holes in the narrative being fed to them. The bad thing is, this one does a little more than poke holes. It's a bit closer to Ma Deuce vs a brick wall.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Something like this

PANDEMIC OVER!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join