It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Acclimation Project Readying Humanity For Alien Disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

" So tell me Zanti, was that first post of your a factual truth that we should pursue, of was it just speculation."

I would say a little of Both . There are Greater Things in Heaven and Earth than are Thought of in Our Philosophy Terry Boyo . Mystery Exists Everywhere,,,,,,

That cuts away from addressing those questions Zanti, but that's ok with me cuz you landed on another of my favorite topics. Here's a little song for you . Enjoy

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Gothmog

Did I not say "more likely" ?
Fact is , the recent quantifiers added to Drake's equation show that there is very little to no chance .
I go by the Laws of Probability and Statistics.
Not imagination.

Drake's equation is not evidence. It's a theory, that's all. We have absolutly no clue if there is, or if there is not intelligent life firms in our galaxy, not a clue.

That is the fact of the matter. There may be none, there may be some, or the galaxy could be filled with intelligent life in our galaxy. We simply do not know.

You mean Drake's equation was a humorous example of how the Laws of Probability could be applied to astronomy ?
You would be correct.
However , it can serve as a qualified equation if one adds all the various quantifiers that would be required for intelligent life to have formed.
We may very well be alone in this universe.

Actually the chance of intelligent life forming in the universe is right at 100%....seeing as it happened.

We're we a fluke?
I'm not a fluke. Are you a fluke? I was pretty much a done deal the moment that primordial soup started to simmer.

No , not a fluke
A LONG list of flukes .
Complete string of random chances.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

edit on 7/26/20 by Gothmog because: why did I have 2 reply windows open ?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

The end of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was a depiction of the real life alien/human exchange where 12 humans left with the aliens to spend 10 years on their planet but it ended up being 12 years.

An absolute statement requires absolute proof .
Do you have that absolute proof ?
If so , please share.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Gothmog

And probability may show there is none .
Again , I prefer math and science over fantasy and science fiction.

How the hell does me saying we do not know equal
fantasy and science fiction? That makes no sense at all. The Drake's equation is not scientific fact, so stop acting lime it is because no one knows for certain.

Actually it does make sense. You're including "we" in those things that you say no one knows, when it is you that doesn't know by your own admission. You're including everyone else in those things you don't have knowledge of. That right there is a sort of fantasy if you think about it honestly.

There's the unknown unknown....and there's the known unknown. Aliens are a known unknown.

Hope that clears it up.

No , it does not.
Perhaps some rewording may help .

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
More like the 'Great Brainwashing Program Readying Gullible Idiots Into Believing Aliens Actually Exist!"

Step one was the movies, and TV shows, selling the idea of 'aliens' being 'out in space'!

Step Two is the military and scientists selling the idea that aliens 'may be real', somewhere 'out in space', and having fun taunting military planes!

Step Three are the fake 'alien craft' lights that somehow only appear at night, when nobody can see them. How convenient that is!

As everyone knows, 'aliens' always show up around military planes, and bases, because they like to scare the s%%* out of bullies, and show how 'advanced and powerful' they are compared to us stupid humans, who once were all chimps!

When the military says they are real, we know it's all true! So please go ahead, if you believe aliens exist, and wait for that miraculous day, when they 'disclose' this stinking pile of bs, like a bunch of gullible morons. It's going to be a sad sight, indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Disclosure Coming Soon.

For three or four decades now.

Yeah cause people handle change so well and especially the kind that fundamentally change religions...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You sure about that?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

I agree, it would be a bad idea to hide a potential 'game-ender' technology from, say, China. Keep it hidden and I will cheer you on all the way.
But all this is assuming UFO's are alien in the first place, who knows?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

You sure about that?

100% This has been a slow boil on purpose!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Who said that ufo sightings are only at night? Are you saying there are no day sightings?

Your other points are invalid because it's you rambling on about your own beliefs and opinions

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

You sure about that?

100% This has been a slow boil on purpose!

I essentially agree with you. I just don't see any reason why I would believe the government if they actually disclosed aliens as being real.

They could just be saying all this as another round of covering up test projects.

Only way I'd ever believe it is if a group of aliens came out and "disclosed" themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join