It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Acclimation Project Readying Humanity For Alien Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We look upon aliens from a humanistic point of view - in other words everybody assumes we own this earth or it is ours.

Now geological facts state the earth is billions of years old, prehistoric man millions of years old and modern man thousands of years old. We don’t own it.

Let’s just say life does exist outside our earth and it is intellectual....... how old are these alien races. How long have they been coming to earth. What influence have they had on earth. How much of what we see today - vegetation, animals, insects, environment etc did they create or alter.

I’m a believer in the annunaki/nephilim etc. and so my belief is whoever visits does so under the belief that they own earth and they own us.

If it is true then I believe we are a very long way from any sort of disclosure. Religion has to be completely dead before governments would even contemplate disclosure because f aliens exist then god can’t - any god.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Earth is a REALM not a Planet NASA Lied VORTEX MATH TESLA KNOWS ET = LAND SECRET SPACE = LAND Hidden Lands

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Just another Goobermint psych-op .

Yup, Zanti. Whatever is coming down the pipe don't believe it y'all. It might--possibly--have some truth to it, but it won't be the truth and it won't be to our benefit.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

Tesla?
You mean the car or Nikola?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I wonder if this program had anything to do with the X Files Tv show............? That Tv show was big in the 90's

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Living in a bunch.
Happy, happy.

Ok, I'll be a koi for now....but when it starts to get cold I'm switching over to a sheeple.

And when I'm rich from my franchise of souvenir shops catering to alien visitors....guess who'll have the last laugh then.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Right?

You may pick up on the fact that they deny any ownership of mysterious crafts, and even when they say that the crafts were built off planet. That doesn't mean aliens.

Hell, for all we know the insane amount of money that isn't accounted for in the US could very well have been for some super top secret programs

it would not surprise me for us to be seeing some crazy ass new technology when the next war breaks out.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I wonder if this program had anything to do with the X Files Tv show............? That Tv show was big in the 90's
In the 90s everything led back to aliens....but the xfiles? I don't remember reading about a connection at the time but it would make sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

In the 90s everything led back to aliens.

No it didn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

No it didn't.

Did so.
edit on 7/24/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see a commerical telling which Alien I should shoot provided by the government.

Then there the Battle of L.A , which could of started some intense interstellar diplomacy issues.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No it didn't.

Back in the 90s everything from the world's financial institutions, our Religions, and even our genetic makeup wound back to our Reptilian overlords.

Those were great times.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I just did a quick search and couldn’t find anything on Project Acclimation could you please provide a source for your information?

And Close Encounters if the Third Kind is from 1977 so I don’t see the relevance to a project in the 90’s.

Fake news...

edit on 24-7-2020 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
I just did a quick search and couldn’t find anything on Project Acclimation could you please provide a source for your information?

And Close Encounters if the Third Kind is from 1977 so I don’t see the relevance to a project in the 90’s.

Fake news...

If was called the Acclimation Project. And as for the movie.... Google Serpo.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

" Breakaway Civilizations " Could Exist . Having Technologies to Hide their Existence from a Gullible Public for Centuries Maybe .

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Just another Goobermint psych-op . They All of a Sudden WANT Us to Believe in Aliens and the Possible Threat they could pose to the World Order .........

Do you believe this? if you do, can you explain why President Trump is allowing it to happen? If it is a government psychop just where in the government is it coming from. Is it the House run by Democrats or the Senate run by Republicans. Or the White House run by Trump. What part of the government is putting on this show, this mind squeeze that is being believed by such a large portion of society. Why isn't Trump putting a stop to it. Why isn't he at least calling out the fraud and making it public as fake news.

After all, Trump is the savior from the deep state and Trump is the champion against the World Order isn't he? At least this is the impression I get from so many here. Why isn't he denouncing this globalist plot.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

NO U.S. President has a High Enough Security Clearance to be Privy to the Truth about UfOs or Aliens Actually Existing or being Known by Some Government Agencies , therefore your Whole Diatribe is just Pure Speculation Monkey Boy . Nice Try though.......

edit on 25-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: KansasGirl

Scientists recently announced that there are likely 30+ different planets in our galaxy with civilizations?

And , more likely 0

How is 0 more likely? Fact is, no one knows either way.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: KansasGirl

Scientists recently announced that there are likely 30+ different planets in our galaxy with civilizations?

And , more likely 0

How is 0 more likely? Fact is, no one knows either way.

Did I not say "more likely" ?
Fact is , the recent quantifiers added to Drake's equation show that there is very little to no chance .
I go by the Laws of Probability and Statistics.
Not imagination.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
In the late 1990's there reportedly was a government program called The Acclimation Project, a 10 year program designed to gradually introduce the public to the idea that intelligent alien life was possible. This was to be accomplished through the use and manipulation of the entertainment media, namely books, magazines, tv commercials, TV shows and movies. It was alleged that the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was a result of a collaboration between Stephen Spielberg and the government (the secret government, that is) and that the government were the ones who initially approached Mr. Spielberg about making the movie. A brief cameo appearance by Dr. J. Allen Hynek, a former researcher for Project Bluebook, was included as a sort of nod to "their" involvement.

And once the 10 years was over "they" shifted their focus towards legitimizing the subject of aliens actually existing by using the mainstream news media as a venue for disseminating their information, as in when astronomers recently announced that there are most likely 30+ different planets in our galaxy with civilizations.

So the narrative would seem to be first "intelligent aliens are possible", and then "intelligent aliens are real", and eventually "intelligent aliens are here".

The Acclimation Project ? Did you make that up or is there a source for it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join