It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Acclimation Project Readying Humanity For Alien Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Did I not say "more likely" ?
Fact is , the recent quantifiers added to Drake's equation show that there is very little to no chance .
I go by the Laws of Probability and Statistics.
Not imagination.

Drake's equation is not evidence. It's a theory, that's all. We have absolutly no clue if there is, or if there is not intelligent life firms in our galaxy, not a clue.

That is the fact of the matter. There may be none, there may be some, or the galaxy could be filled with intelligent life in our galaxy. We simply do not know.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I'm going for made up.

As cool or frightening as it would be to have visitors from another planet, there has been no reliable evidence in regards to aliens.

There is a lot of evidence of unidentified craft, but that's about it.

Every single photo or video I've seen concerning aliens except one or two has been cheesy. And even the one or two videos I have seen that were interesting come across as animatronics and puppetry.

I've got lot of video and photo experience. I can tell when something has been altered. It is rare when I see something that is hard to dismiss.

Most of the time people want something to be true so badly they'll find any reason to believe anything they see.

They'll refuse to gain knowledge about photo and video editing. They'll refuse to learn about military equipment.

Because the less they know the more they can believe in the mysterious.

And I say this as someone who wants to believe. But I'm not going to fool myself into wanting every shoddy piece of CG, low hanging cloud, lens flare, or mylar balloon out there to be real "alien" craft.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Fact is , the recent quantifiers added to Drake's equation show that there is very little to no chance .
Not imagination.

Drake's equation is not evidence. It's a theory, that's all. We have absolutly no clue if there is, or if there is not intelligent life firms in our galaxy, not a clue.

That is the fact of the matter. There may be none, there may be some, or the galaxy could be filled with intelligent life in our galaxy. We simply do not know.

You mean Drake's equation was a humorous example of how the Laws of Probability could be applied to astronomy ?
You would be correct.
However , it can serve as a qualified equation if one adds all the various quantifiers that would be required for intelligent life to have formed.
We may very well be alone in this universe.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You mean Drake's equation was a humorous example of how the Laws of Probability could be applied to astronomy ?
You would be correct.
However , it can serve as a qualified equation if one adds all the various quantifiers that would be required for intelligent life to have formed.

In our own galaxy, bow many suns have we observed with planets? What percentage have we observed? There could be thousands, millions of suns in our galaxy that have planets in the Goldilocks.

We don't do not know, and no Drake's equation theory is going to change that fact at the moment. As much as people lime to think they know, they do not know.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You would be correct.

In our own galaxy, bow many suns have we observed with planets? What percentage have we observed? There could be thousands, millions of suns in our galaxy that have planets in the Goldilocks.

We don't do not know, and no Drake's equation theory is going to change that fact at the moment. As much as people lime to think they know, they do not know.

And probability may show there is none .
Again , I prefer math and science over fantasy and science fiction.
edit on 7/25/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

How the hell does me saying we do not know equal
fantasy and science fiction? That makes no sense at all. The Drake's equation is not scientific fact, so stop acting lime it is because no one knows for certain.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

fantasy and science fiction? That makes no sense at all. The Drake's equation is not scientific fact, so stop acting lime it is because no one knows for certain.

Did I call you out , or was I speaking of my own outlook on the entire alien deal ?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Did I call you out , or was I speaking of my own outlook on the entire alien deal ?

Well, obviously you know that my statement had nothing to do with ufos being ET, or ET coming here. My point is very clear. No one, and I mean absolutly no one, knows how my intelligent life, or lack of intelligent life in in our galaxies. It's all theories and assumptions, thats all

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants I found this and the name Doty made me quite skeptical, but the FOIA info was interesting. Were you refering to this? www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nice try? I'm glad you liked it. If you did, then please let me pursue that line of inquiry further.

You state categorically that there is a government psyop to get people to believe in aliens as speculated about by the OP

Just another Goobermint psych-op . They All of a Sudden WANT Us to Believe in Aliens and the Possible Threat they could pose to the World Order .........

Ok then, if this is so, can you explain for me why they might want us believe and could be a possible threat to the World Order? i try to understand that statement and it just keeps coming up as a dead end. But as you seem to have found a way to understand that to your satisfaction, can you divulge what path I might take in comprehending what that even means?

But back to Trump. you say that this is coming from somewhere within the government. OK, let's go for it, let's try and track down the culprets. Maybe we can help Trump out here so that he can take on this cabal of nefarious influencers.

it's not the Senate, right? And it's not the House. And it's not the Trump White House. And that includes all of the cabinet agencies under his direction. To that you replied that there are secret government agencies with power to influence the American people, for good or bad i suppose, that Trump is not privy to. That there are secrets that are above his pay grade. Do I have what you said there right?

And since I do not know where this is coming from within our government, and Trump, who would surely take care of this program for us if he knew where it was coming from, where do you think it comes from?

Maybe the military, that would be my guess but what do I know. Should Trump be looking there to discover the origin of this grand hoax being played on the people of the US? I mean, that's his job ain't it, to drain the swamp? Come on Zanti, help him out here ok? Help him drain the swamp.

If you want to help him drain the swamp, let's start right here. If it suits you,i can take the information you provide and I will start a thread demanding that Trump use this information to delve into this high order subterfuge and destroy it for us. We know that Trump listens to his base and the thoughts that they have, right? We also know that his administration is so efficient and well run, right? So might we not suspect that within that White House organization he has to have at least one person monitoring Pro Trump websites and forums?

And even at the least, shouldn't he be made aware that he is being kept in the dark on this and possibly other issues?
Do you not suppose that he would want to know this?

So let's give him a shout out, OK? How about a headline like this.

''PRESIDENT TRUMP. EMERGENCY.OPEN THIS LINK FOR VITAL INFORMATION ON AGENCIES WITHIN YOUR GOVERNMENT THAT ARE KEEPING HUGE SECRETS FROM YOU.....

As far a my ''speculation'', i did not speculate at all. You should be able to notice that that entire response to your post was nothing more than questions. Questions about ascertaining the validity of your first comments. So tell me Zanti, was that first post of your a factual truth that we should pursue, of was it just speculation.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I keep waiting for the TTSA ala Tom Delonge to treat us with disclosure, along with his NIDs and the entire G. Knapp posse.

I have to admit that their marketing was great and worked with their targeted demographic really well.

I enjoyed the skinwalker movies and that other one about Bob Lazar.

I was expecting a big fat "BUT..." at the end of that post, but it never came.

However, you say yourself that you have "Enjoyed" all those products. So you have been "Entertained". Just as well, then, that TTSA and Skinwalker Ranch are already officially registered as "Entertainment" entities. They have perfected their roles; you probably gave them some hard-earned money, and all is well.

Just don't expect any kind of Disclosure.

Re the OP's mention of Spielberg, many don't realise that many of the incidents depicted in 'Close Encounters' were based on genuine UFO incidents and reports, most notably the opening dialogue in the radar room and the later police chase. More controversially, rumours abound that the final Act of the movie was inspired by a real alien landing and contact with USAF personnel at Holloman Air Force Base in 1971. Legend has it (I haven't checked) that you can hear muttering in the crowds referring to that case.

But 1977 (with a couple of years pre-planning of course) was good timing for a spectacular, big-budget UFO movie. Huge publicity surrounded cases such as Travis Walton two years previously, as well as the Pascagoula abduction in 1973 (a busy year for sightings). The TV transmission of 'The UFO Incident' (1975) about Betty & Barney Hill also managed to whet many appetites, as did the Rod Serling-presented 1974 TV documentary UFOS: Past, Present And Future whose last five minutes allegedly includes real footage (never confirmed of course) of the aforementioned Holloman incident.

Hynek's involvement in Spielberg's opus is not that surprising considering that the very title of the film was his own creation.

edit on 25-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

edit on 7/25/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I keep waiting for the TTSA ala Tom Delonge to treat us with disclosure, along with his NIDs and the entire G. Knapp posse.

I have to admit that their marketing was great and worked with their targeted demographic really well.

I enjoyed the skinwalker movies and that other one about Bob Lazar.

I was expecting a big fat "BUT..." at the end of that post, but it never came.

However, you say yourself that you have "Enjoyed" all those products. So you have been "Entertained". Just as well, then, that TTSA and Skinwalker Ranch are already officially registered as "Entertainment" entities. They have perfected their roles; you probably gave them some hard-earned money, and all is well.

Just don't expect any kind of Disclosure.

Re the OP's mention of Spielberg, many don't realise that many of the incidents depicted in 'Close Encounters' were based on genuine UFO incidents and reports, most notably the opening dialogue in the radar room and the later police chase. More controversially, rumours abound that the final Act of the movie was inspired by a real alien landing and contact with USAF personnel at Holloman Air Force Base in 1971. Legend has it (I haven't checked) that you can hear muttering in the crowds referring to that case.

But 1977 (with a couple of years pre-planning of course) was good timing for a spectacular, big-budget UFO movie. Huge publicity surrounded cases such as Travis Walton two years previously, as well as the Pascagoula abduction in 1973 (a busy year for sightings). The TV transmission of 'The UFO Incident' (1975) about Betty & Barney Hill also managed to whet many appetites, as did the Rod Serling-presented 1974 TV documentary UFOS: Past, Present And Future whose last five minutes allegedly includes real footage (never confirmed of course) of the aforementioned Holloman incident.

Hynek's involvement in Spielberg's opus is not that surprising considering that the very title of the film was his own creation.

The end of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was a depiction of the real life alien/human exchange where 12 humans left with the aliens to spend 10 years on their planet but it ended up being 12 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Actually it does make sense. You're including "we" in those things that you say no one knows, when it is you that doesn't know by your own admission. You're including everyone else in those things you don't have knowledge of. That right there is a sort of fantasy if you think about it honestly.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Actually it does make sense. You're including "we" in those things that you say no one knows, when it is you that doesn't know by your own admission. You're including everyone else in those things you don't have knowledge of. That right there is a sort of fantasy if you think about it honestly.

There's the unknown unknown....and there's the known unknown. Aliens are a known unknown.

Hope that clears it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

" So tell me Zanti, was that first post of your a factual truth that we should pursue, of was it just speculation."

I would say a little of Both . There are Greater Things in Heaven and Earth than are Thought of in Our Philosophy Terry Boyo . Mystery Exists Everywhere,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

" So tell me Zanti, was that first post of your a factual truth that we should pursue, of was it just speculation."

I would say a little of Both . There are Greater Things in Heaven and Earth than are Thought of in Our Philosophy Terry Boyo . Mystery Exists Everywhere,,,,,,

Excellent point. Beautifully put. Well done.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Uh-huh. Kit Green? Sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not imagination.

You would be correct.

Actually the chance of intelligent life forming in the universe is right at 100%....seeing as it happened.

We're we a fluke?
I'm not a fluke. Are you a fluke? I was pretty much a done deal the moment that primordial soup started to simmer.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AutomateThis1

" Breakaway Civilizations " Could Exist . Having Technologies to Hide their Existence from a Gullible Public for Centuries Maybe .

And this super secret technology that's probably a hundred years ahead of what we know about.... this technology was built from knowledge that is being stolen and hidden from humanity. That knowledge was built on the previous knowledge of others and it's part of our human legacy. "They" have no right to deny mankind access to this life changing technology.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join