It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxychloroquine Still Doesn’t Do Anything, New Data Shows

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I gave you the evidence

You gave me your own unqualified armed chair intepretation of the studies, worth absolutely nil in value.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I gave you studies that showed zinc itself was effective against viruses, and studies that showed hydroxychloroquine was a zinc ionophore. You said you couldn't read them.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I gave you studies that showed zinc itself was effective against viruses

Again, you gave me your unqualified armed chair analysis of those studies. You can reword what you provided, and I'll rinse, repeat for you, because nobody else is responsible enough to set you straight on here. You should know better.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'll rinse, repeat for you

Here's a hint: if you're going to threaten someone, threaten them before you do what what you are going to threaten to do. Otherwise, you look like a fool... again...

You've been repeating the same old lies for quite a few pages now.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Did I miss something? I've been sort of in and out. I did see a gish gallop from you a while back but I don't pay much attention to those. Can you pick the best of the bunch?
edit on 8/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

if you're going to threaten someone

That wasn't a threat. That was an assurance that I'll continue to repeat the fact you're wholefully unqualified in the relevant field to draw conclusions on this forum, as is my right as a member here. The only potential harm here is to that ego of yours that you've somehow developed over the years posting on here. It's also made you overtly sensitive, by the looks of it.

This is what happens when you spend all your time (and retirement) in an echochamber.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nah, just Southern Guardian rinsing and repeating.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The only potential harm here is to that ego of yours that you've somehow developed over the years posting on here. It's also made you overtly sensitive, by the looks of it.

Nah, the potential harm is that I might laugh myself into a coma at your inane antics.

But I'll take that chance; I like to laugh. Keep posting.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Keep posting.

Keep avoiding the facts.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Keep avoiding the facts.

Might as well. You can't read them.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Might as well. You can't read them.

Can't read the blubber you put out? Of course I can. Even a 6th grader can put together a comprehensible sentence. That doesn't mean it's based on fact or logic.

You continiously sit here and insist your unqualified analysis of studies, HCQ effects, have some value. Shall I remind you again that it's worth nothing beyond these forum walls?

It shouldn't be this hard to reference Fauci or Birx or anybody with an intimate involvement in the the management of this pandemic... yet you refuse to? Who are you fooling aside from other bootlickers?

Sleep easy will ya?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Can't read the blubber you put out? Of course I can.

So that claim was just an excuse? Got it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So that claim was just an excuse?

What excuse? That you're not in anyway involved in the field these studies arise from? That you're not a medical professional in any sense?

No no, that's a fact dear.

Blubber. Not interested in your unqualified intepretations.

Shall I repeat? Please go on.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It shouldn't be this hard to reference Fauci or Birx

But you seem to be having trouble showing their double blind gold seal trial proving the triple treatment is ineffective.

Fauci said during Spanish flu the major cause of death was Bacterial Pneumonia not the Flu.
Fauci should have known of the study the experts concluded - not me or Redneck

Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

So should have had the trial by now, would you not think?
You seem to be rinsing and repeating but it's not getting any Clearer as to a point.

Could you at least do something other than be a naysayer.

Give great figures on the Gilead share price or the wonderful investments of Mrs Fauci whatever it do something other than BAAAAhumbug.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Fauci should have known of the study the experts concluded

You're referring the the 2005 study and the false intepretations that subsequently spread as of recent on social media. Not sure why you didn't provide a source alongside your excerpt. That would be the honest thing you know?

2005 chloroquine study had nothing to do with COVID-19 and the drug wasn’t given to humans

The 2005 study wasn’t published by the NIH and didn’t prove chloroquine was effective against “COVID-1” because that’s not a real disease.

The study found that chloroquine could inhibit the spread of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome in animal cell culture, and the authors said more research was needed.

There are currently no approved medications or treatments for COVID-19.

Read the mod note in this thread.

Could you at least do something other than be a naysayer.

The World Health Organisation: Studies show hydroxychloroquine does not have clinical benefits in treating COVID-19

PolitiFact - Yes, at least five randomized controlled studies say hydroxychloroquine doesn’t help

MedRxIV, HCQ findings

Chloroquine does not help against the coronavirus

research findings by scientists from the German Primate Center (DPZ) in Göttingen, the Charité in Berlin and the University Hospital in Bonn now speak a very clear language: Chloroquine is not suitable for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infections. It simply does not work.

Authors retract hydroxychloroquine study

WHO says trials show malaria and HIV drugs don't cut Covid-19 hospital deaths

Hydroxychloroquine flunks Phase III trial in mild-to-moderate Covid-19

NIH halts clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine

Birx: FDA 'has been very clear' on its concerns about using hydroxychloroquine as COVID-19 treatment

NIH halts clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine

Large-scale study finds Turkey’s favoured COVID-19 treatment linked to sudden death

Trump Coronavirus Taskforce member, Fauci: Science shows hydroxychloroquine is not effective

Brazilian chloroquine study halted after high dose proved lethal for some patients

Basel study: hydroxychloroquine not effective

Three big studies dim hopes that hydroxychloroquine can treat or prevent COVID-19

Could you be doing something more productive to the world than spreading misinformation?

Have a little think in the corner there before you decide to give your 2 cents again.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wondering if there can be a link to Zinc and interferon results out of the UK
Zinc and respiratory tract infections: Perspectives for COVID‑19 (Review)
bold by me

Improved antiviral immunity by zinc may also occur through up‑regulation of interferon α production and increasing its antiviral activity. Zinc possesses anti‑inflammatory activity by inhibiting NF‑κB signaling and modulation of regulatory T‑cell functions that may limit the cytokine storm in COVID‑19. Improved Zn status may also reduce the risk of bacterial co‑infection by improving mucociliary clearance and barrier function of the respiratory epithelium, as well as direct antibacterial effects against S. pneumoniae. Zinc status is also tightly associated with risk factors for severe COVID‑19 including ageing, immune deficiency, obesity, diabetes, and atherosclerosis, since these are known risk groups for zinc deficiency. Therefore, Zn may possess protective effect as preventive and adjuvant therapy of COVID‑19 through reducing inflammation, improvement of mucociliary clearance, prevention of ventilator‑induced lung injury, modulation of antiviral and antibacterial immunity. However, further clinical and experimental studies are required.

Inhaled drug prevents COVID-19 patients getting worse in Southampton trial

Southampton researchers, in partnership with Synairgen, have shown COVID-19 patients who took inhaled interferon-β were less likely to develop severe disease and more likely to recover.

FYI Gilead is already trying to trial it with their flagship, will probably need the boost in share value if the inhaled interferon-β stops 79% of their clients.
edit on 11-8-2020 by puzzled2 because: oops

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well I randomly selected 3 of your links. Searched for Zinc, didn't find the word, so a study to see if a zinc ionophore helps the up take of Zinc into a cell correctly identified it did nothing when zinc wasn't available.

The simple fact there has not been a US study into the Triple treatment of Zinc and a Zinc ionophore and a antibacterial
speaks volumes.

In Summary
You are showing studies that correctly prove the wrong thing so PLEASE try to understand
HCQ ON IT'S OWN DOESN"T WORK. in ZINC DEFICIENT PATIENTS

Do you have anything else that will answer the DAMN question?
here's the question for you

Does Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc With Either Azithromycin or Doxycycline for Treatment of COVID-19 in Outpatient Setting help?

I do do something more productive than you - Ask questions. Look for new answers.

Keep up with the spread of half truths and your shares will grow. -- The great American Dream.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I never looked at any of them puzzled2 , i figured from reading all i can about the triple protocol , before Trump championed it as well ,up until now . That most if not all of the trials, studies i,ve seen on this that shoot it down dont use the triple protocol and use it too late to be of any good , I,m open to anyone showing me different , but not seen it yet ,

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Wondering if there can be a link to Zinc and interferon results out of the UK

Wondering is not something of substance. I could wonder whether there are unicorns out there and it would mean absolutely nothing to the fact at hand.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: themove1904

I never looked at any of them puzzled2 , i figured from reading all i can about the triple protocol , before Trump championed it as well ,up until now . That most if not all of the trials, studies i,ve seen on this that shoot it down dont use the triple protocol

Do you have any links to those studies?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join