It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Pictures Of TWITTERS Adm. Control Panel Leaked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

BREAKING: Alleged leaked pictures from the Twitter admin control panel that was compromised showcase the buttons ‘Trends Blacklist’ and ‘Search Blacklist’, indicating Twitter DOES have the ability to shadowban it’s users.

twitter.com...

These pictures, if proven legit, may be the product of the recent great TWITTER hack...and could be evidence that Jack Dorsey lied under oath before congress.

If these screenshots are real. that means @jack
deliberately committed perjury** in front of Congress when he testified.

twitter.com...

Could it be that TWITTER is about to be completely exposed?
Beats me....I'm no techie.
But, if real, this can't be good for the company...and they are now, seriously under attack.
Or so it seems.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If proven to be real then Dorsey is going to have a big problem, even bigger than the hack that happened.

This week has been interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Not sure why those pictures suggest that, the buttons are not indicative of twitter admins shadow banning people..

maybe i missed something, why do the pictures suggest @jack lied?
edit on 15/7/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Could it be that TWITTER is about to be completely exposed?

Live by the Tweet, Die by the Tweet.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

There may be some interesting things going on because of this and the hack.

The bitcoin scams posted during the hack are not new. BTC, ETH, and XRP have been getting used for scams like this on YouTube and Twitter for a while. YouTube even had some of these scams, just this week, appearing in ads rather than as straight uploaded content. Ripple has filed a lawsuit against YouTube because failure to remove this content when reported has damaged their brand (most recent valuation is 10 billion I believe).

With Section 230 being a hot topic all of this could be shaping up to get messy. The crypto scams have netted millions. If liability opens up for Twitter and YouTube they could be in for some lawsuits or even class actions. YouTube ad content may already be open to liability and even a little damage to a 10 billion dollar company could be expensive.

Dorsey lying, YouTube profiting on scams, massive hacks, and the Reddit connection to Ghislane Maxwell are not good optics for these tech platforms. Meanwhile regular people are increasingly finding themselves rebuked by the tech gatekeepers. Let's hope some chickens come home to roost.

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
A Brazen Online Attack Targets V.I.P. Twitter Users in a Bitcoin Scam

Twitter quickly removed many of the messages, but in some cases similar tweets were sent again from the same accounts, suggesting that Twitter was powerless to regain control.
💣🤣😂🤡 @jack got smacked hard.

Officials also noted that the breach did not affect the account of one of the most watched and powerful users of Twitter: President Trump. Mr. Trump’s account is under a special kind of lock-and-key after past incidents, the official noted.

So, Twitter admins have the power to post on behalf of world leaders.🤔
One employee could start WWIII with a tweet.💣

The “Bitcoin bandits” was a diversion to something far bigger like capturing DMs for later blackmail.😳🔥

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Agree, there is more to this hit than meets the eye. This first round was signaling. However, that alone may make Tw less popular as a platform for well known people.

Cheers
edit on 16-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
More here:

Is Twitter Hiding A Screenshot Of Its Trend And Search Blacklist Tools?

It appears that TWIITER was aggressively deleting screenshots of the control panel:

The interesting thing is that screenshots of the supposed internal software are being aggressively pursued and deleted from Twitter by Twitter itself, with the company claiming that they violate the platform's rules. In addition to being posted to Motherboard and Twitter, a similar image also appeared on a now deleted Tweet controlled by "Under the Breach". They have since said their account has been suspended for 12 hours as a result of them posting it.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Evil leftist democrats are allowed to lie under oath, or in public or any time they want because they wouldn't know the truth even if it deposited a very large bowel movement right into their soy latte.

Just my opinion, mind you. . . .I could be mistaken.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
More here:

Is Twitter Hiding A Screenshot Of Its Trend And Search Blacklist Tools?

It appears that TWIITER was aggressively deleting screenshots of the control panel:

The interesting thing is that screenshots of the supposed internal software are being aggressively pursued and deleted from Twitter by Twitter itself, with the company claiming that they violate the platform's rules. In addition to being posted to Motherboard and Twitter, a similar image also appeared on a now deleted Tweet controlled by "Under the Breach". They have since said their account has been suspended for 12 hours as a result of them posting it.

www.zerohedge.com...

To be fair, if they aren’t legit pictures, Twitter has every right in the world to delete them. If you were running a business and people started posting fake content claiming it came from your company, you’d probably want to stop it as well. Just playing Devil’s Advocate. Twitter is strictly for the sh!tter for me as the only time I use it is when I’m droppin’ a digger.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well it's a no brainer. FB has similar methods. I've seen it for myself. My page was quite popular for years then after few controversial posts it became a ghost town in a matter of few days.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I just came across this article that lists some of the accounts sending scams. Ripple was one of them, along with multiple crypto exchanges, official crypto currency accounts, and tech industry people.

The article seems to echo that the admin controls were used. They claim the credentials were obtained through social engineering.

Tech company employees essentially being sweet talked into giving up the goods.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

When I checked QMAP just now, I got to the site and this banner was at the top of the page:

"Twitter is blocking links to QMAP. You can report this error to Twitter using this form."

Form link help.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Doesn't lying to Congress earn someone a swat raid and 7 year prison sentence ?!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Always good to see this election interfering platform smacked down

I enjoyed the hacks, but leaks are even better.

No sure why DOJ is waiting to bust up Google, face book and Twitter. They represent the big tech axis of evil

When Google got involved to overtly support Hillary, it meant it was time to break this Monopoly up and regulate it as a public service

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So, it's obvious that Twitter has the power to do these kinds of things. Like extremely obvious and no secret whatsoever.

It should be noted that these screenshots are really easy to fake. Actually, a site that looks like this is pretty easy to build in general. In modern web development it is common practice to build off of other's people code even down to the styles and buttons you use.

Twitter's 'bootstrap' library of UI components dominates this space. Building things with bootstrap that look twitter-y is super well documented and all over the web. No doubt you've been on a site that uses it before. The 12-part grid system is like the 'standard' nowadays.

TLDR: twitter bootstrap makes this super easy to fake

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Attentionwandered

Are you offering any evidence this is a fake?

Or did crackhead jack make a booboo?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They found a lot more than you think.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No, no evidence. Just speculating that it's a really an incredibly easy thing to fake. Trying to add some technical knowledge to the conversation.

I hate twitter and don't ever even use it. Bootstrap, on the other hand, I'm a fan of and I could recognize the fonts, colors, buttons, corner-radius right off the bat.

Really its like 10 lines of code to produce these kinds of buttons and build a Ui like the screenshot has.

npm install bootstrap

button class="primary"
Bounced
/button

Something like that.

I wouldn't jump on this as 'definitive proof' right away. If it was a whistleblower deal like what Project Veritas has, it would be much more compelling.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Attentionwandered because: Html tags filtered out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join