It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literally 1000's of Dr's and Scientist Come out against Lockdowns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Asymptomatic people should wear masks, too. They do not know it, but they are infectous.

That was also mentioned in the thread I linked above. The study cited indicated only 1% of Covid cases in that outbreak were asymptomatic.

Bring your studies and post them. Just make sure to read them because I will.

I'm tired of the lies and lazy assertions based on TV and article stubs.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Justoneman

Hang on is it thousands or hundreds ?

Of the 1.1 million doctors in the U.S that numbers seems insignificant.

I don't suppose these 600 doctors mentioned their political affiliation by any chance.

Like these "doctors" that assessed Trump's mental health without seeing him?

Right. Take it with a grain of salt on both sides.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Covid-1984...

Perfect. I'm stealing that!!!

Back on topic, you're right. All the hype and fear mongering and propaganda is just that. Much of what is being done has no practical effect controlling the virus -- just people.

Just one example: Face masks vs face shields. The former protects others from the wearer... the latter protects the wearer and others. So obviously, a face shield is far more protective for everyone. Anyone and everyone can wear a face shield and protect themselves and it doesn't matter if others do. So there is no practical reason for mandating face masks... except to empower the mini-tyrants and create further division and hostility among the masses.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is the 2nd time i have to point out what is typed.

1000s of Dr AND SCIENTISTS.

I am one.

originally posted by: opethPA
Your thread title claims "Literally 1000's of Dr's" yet from your own source as this is what you quoted "the letter to the POTUS by 600 Doctors nationwide"

Does some part of your article account for the incorrect title?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Excellent point. It is about the hard data and that data does NOT support the narrative of lockdowns AT ALL!

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My wife is only a nurse who is not political. Shes been saying this same thing for weeks.

Professionals have their own opinions. I can quote a couple doctors i see myself that have similar views. It doesnt need to be political.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Very good point - it's interesting now to think that they are calling FL a HOTSPOT worse/same as Wuhan, but neglecting to mention the age demographic of deaths fueling it.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Very good point - it's interesting now to think that they are calling FL a HOTSPOT worse/same as Wuhan, but neglecting to mention the age demographic of deaths fueling it.

AND the much lower death rate for infected victims than NY had in the peak.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: peter_kandra
I was thinking more of the strain on the health services. A lockdown, while frustrating and crippling to the economy, does allow the health system to 'manage' a flow of sick people easier and in a more controlled fashion.

You mean that strain where the vast majority of hospitals are sitting idling and laying off nurses and doctors and going bankrupt due to loss of revenue from elective procedures?

That strain?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Are they real scientists and doctors or daytime talk show hosts and quacks?

Anyhoo i ken doctors nurses and care workers who are telling an entirely different story where COVID 19 is concerned.

Aye... there is a faction that are SO desperate to back Trump they will say/do/deny anything to that end. Even the most stupid politicians in TX, FL, etc. are seeing things unravel. NOW the Administration is directing all COVID data to be routed to the White House and not the CDC. Here come the Sharpies.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
right when a wide sprectrum of medical expert doctors & scientists opine that 'lockdowns' are counter-productive....

the Fauci the spokesman/bureaucrat Ups the Fear-mongering with the accusation that COVID will be lethal like the 1918 Pandemic 'Flu-Spanish'....

obvious crap-pot news blurb by Fauci
edit on th31159482235115122020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Going after Florida as a hotspot wouldn't have anything to do with RNC convention now would it? hmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

For many, it could be that they already suffered losing dearly because of the unnecessary lockdown, and at this point are just beyond discussion on the topic.

When you sacrifice so much and it still isn't enough, you start to wonder about and think all sorts of things. it really isn't a mystery...put yourself in their shoes. I easily can....i lost over 5 figures worth of annual income because of this. Its not like im paid exhorbitantly to begin with. But im definitely in a lower tax bracket now. You don't expect i'd be a little difficult to get along with over all this to find out that the only reason we did a lockdown was because NYC was short on masks and Fauci couldn't figure out how to ask the nation to wear something other than a disposable medical mask?

Beyond rage might be an understatement for how Im feeling.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Said the leftist leaning jtma
No proof just opinion with you. We need stats and you can't use them as they will hurt your feelings.

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: andy06shake

Are they real scientists and doctors or daytime talk show hosts and quacks?

Anyhoo i ken doctors nurses and care workers who are telling an entirely different story where COVID 19 is concerned.

Aye... there is a faction that are SO desperate to back Trump they will say/do/deny anything to that end. Even the most stupid politicians in TX, FL, etc. are seeing things unravel. NOW the Administration is directing all COVID data to be routed to the White House and not the CDC. Here come the Sharpies.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I know two people who are local that were in line to get tested and filled out the paperwork but left before getting tested because they didn't have time to wait. Both received phone calls from the testing facility and were told they tested positive. I also noticed you said skyrocketing cases (gee, wonder why), but you only said continual deaths since they're not skyrocketing with all these cases. That percentage of dying from coronavirus is getting smaller and smaller while people grow more and more tired of the authoritarian rules being handed down and commanded by the elites and their brainwashed henchmen.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

If they somehow get it passed that mail-in ballots are the way we have to vote, Biden will win. If Biden wins, the coronavirus will be contained overnight and the media will immediately begin telling us how the virus has dissipated and the economy can open back up at full force. You can read a democrat easier than you can read a Pre-K book.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Of course, of course. Covid isn't a real thing and if it were, it'll go away by itself or by the sun. Or injectable bleach. America isn't impacted and you shouldn't lockdown or wear masks as there's no science behind those claims.

Sorry. I shouldn't have implied otherwise.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No proof just opinion with you. We need stats and you can't use them as they will hurt your feelings.

BS. Here's your proof and all the statistics your pointy little head can handle. Reconcile that with the crap coming out of the White House.

Stats

But of course, THOSE data are 'media hoax' right? Cause the ONLY truth comes from the mouth of The Donald.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

. But from what I witnessed, there is no way the hospitals here could handle this type of unchecked influx of patients.

I'm sure your familiar with exponential growth, it wouldn't take much to overwhelm a system that already runs at an 80 to 90% capacity on a good day without covid.

Exactly. That's my biggest concern even though I only saw a glimpse of the system at work. The first few nights that I was in there, they actually had me in a modified utility closet due to capacity and for my reasons for being there. But there were plenty of beds lined up and down the halls with people in them.

I visited three hospitals when my wife was having excruciating pains with a kidney stone. All three were ghost towns. The one where she had her operation had one other person in the entire facility besides a handful of workers and a couple of maintenance men working on one of the escalators. One was completely empty, and the other also had one other patient. Two years ago, they were always full. Now, they stay empty.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Nobody ever said the virus is a hoax. It's overblown and that's what people are talking about.

I've gotten to the point that anytime I see someone say something about "covid-hoax mentality", I know they're not paying an ounce of attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You need to learn how to read one of those charts. It has legends.

I don't see the problem you do and I am paid to read charts just like that. In fact I create them.The curve of death rates is downward spiral from the peak, period.

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Justoneman

BS. Here's your proof and all the statistics your pointy little head can handle. Reconcile that with the crap coming out of the White House.

Stats

But of course, THOSE data are 'media hoax' right? Cause the ONLY truth comes from the mouth of The Donald.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join