It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literally 1000's of Dr's and Scientist Come out against Lockdowns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
This is the 2nd time i have to point out what is typed.

1000s of Dr AND SCIENTISTS.

I am one.

originally posted by: opethPA
Your thread title claims "Literally 1000's of Dr's" yet from your own source as this is what you quoted "the letter to the POTUS by 600 Doctors nationwide"

Does some part of your article account for the incorrect title?

You act like these people read past a few words. First thing they did is click the link and begin their research. It's the only time they put forth such an effort. But in their findings, they see "500 doctors" and close the link so they can come back and whine incessantly that you lied.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The part that is a hoax is how deadly it was.

Clearly a curve for elderly shows us who has died from it and it isn't young folks they are keeping from their studies who need to worry.

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: noonebutme

Nobody ever said the virus is a hoax. It's overblown and that's what people are talking about.

I've gotten to the point that anytime I see someone say something about "covid-hoax mentality", I know they're not paying an ounce of attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good observation. It is sad, but true. I can try and I have.

This is the 2nd time i have to point out what is typed.

1000s of Dr AND SCIENTISTS.

I am one.

originally posted by: opethPA
Your thread title claims "Literally 1000's of Dr's" yet from your own source as this is what you quoted "the letter to the POTUS by 600 Doctors nationwide"

Does some part of your article account for the incorrect title?

You act like these people read past a few words. First thing they did is click the link and begin their research. It's the only time they put forth such an effort. But in their findings, they see "500 doctors" and close the link so they can come back and whine incessantly that you lied.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I feel like i want to say the same stuff as our enemies are saying. So here it goes.

I think all pro quarantine, pro vaxxer people should be killed in a violent way.

That felt good.

Carry on.

Hey can you get the blood of your enemies off your hands and clothes with hand sanitizer?
edit on 15-7-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ouch.

The reality is the opposite, as correctly you noted, has been the case. I want a kinder response toward them when they finally calm down. For now on your guard they are violent.

originally posted by: solve

I feel like i want to say the same stuff as our enemies are saying. So here it goes.

I think all pro quarantine, pro vaxxer people should be killed in a violent way.

That felt good.

Carry on.

Hey can you get the blood of your enemies off your hands and clothes with hand sanitizer?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Said the leftist leaning jtma
No proof just opinion with you. We need stats and you can't use them as they will hurt your feelings.

BS. Here's your proof and all the statistics your pointy little head can handle. Reconcile that with the crap coming out of the White House.

Stats

But of course, THOSE data are 'media hoax' right? Cause the ONLY truth comes from the mouth of The Donald.

91-DIVOC? Really? Your stats are from covid-19 backwards. First you cry about Ivanka Trump saying we should buy from Goya, then you post some retarded stat page that uses data from either John Hopkins or The Atlantic (or you can generate your own, your choice), and you call the other guy a pointy head?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IN the OP article there was this about Dr Fauci's opinion in the NEJoM that the left wishes to ignore and bully us to not believe.

The author of that New England Journal of Medicine piece was none other than Dr. Fauci himself. Apparently, the “expert opinion” to which S. E. Cupp and Pete Buttiegieg are trying to bully the rest of us into joining them in blind allegiance is for the rubes and not something Fauci wanted to present to other experts unlikely to fall for bogus stats.

originally posted by: jtma508

Said the leftist leaning jtma
No proof just opinion with you. We need stats and you can't use them as they will hurt your feelings.

BS. Here's your proof and all the statistics your pointy little head can handle. Reconcile that with the crap coming out of the White House.

Stats

But of course, THOSE data are 'media hoax' right? Cause the ONLY truth comes from the mouth of The Donald.

91-DIVOC? Really? Your stats are from covid-19 backwards. First you cry about Ivanka Trump saying we should buy from Goya, then you post some retarded stat page that uses data from either John Hopkins or The Atlantic (or you can generate your own, your choice), and you call the other guy a pointy head?

edit on 15-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: tanstaafl

Of course, of course. Covid isn't a real thing and if it were,

Why do morons like yourself insist on saying such stupid moronic things?

No one is saying it isn't real. Of course it is real. Just like the flu is real, or the common cold is real.

it'll go away by itself or by the sun.

It'll never 'go away' as in permanently. It is now a part of our lives. Forever. Deal with it.

Or injectable bleach.

Yeah, continue to spread fake news... he didn't say that...

America isn't impacted

It is, just like it is impacted by the flu, and every other thing that kills people.

and you shouldn't lockdown or wear masks as there's no science behind those claims.

Well. at least we agree on this...

Sorry. I shouldn't have implied otherwise.

Apology not accepted...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Overblown how? Apart from the response of a lockdown, which no one likes, but is an understandable measure - what is overblown?

Ok, maybe the MSM use their usual crap HEADLINES in bold red and over dramatisation of things - that i'll admit to.

but the contagiousness? The severity of the illness to those it affects? The symptoms? The mutations we already seen?

Are you saying those are overblown or untrue? Or are you referring to something else?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And literally 1000s of architects and engineers came out for 9/11 truth and accomplished nothing.

Well, maybe they made a little cash selling to that niche market that believed in the cause.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I take it you don't know what sarcasm is, do you? That was a sarcastic response. Just like your president.

Oh and his exact words about injecting bleach - sorry, I should have said disinfectant, were:

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

So yes. He did imply injecting disinfectant, which, some people in the US have tried, sadly.
edit on 15-7-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Apples and Oranges. Only 3000 and a few more lives lost on 911. The Wu Han Flu 19 is way more deadly than that event.

BUT DULY NOTED..

I agree the OS is dead wrong on 911.

originally posted by: daskakik
And literally 1000s of architects and engineers came out for 9/11 truth and accomplished nothing.

Well, maybe they made a little cash selling to that niche market that believed in the cause.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wasn't comparing the events.

I was comparing the 1000s of professionals coming out against the narrative.

edit on 15-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've been thru quite a few "doctors" in my life. Judging by their skills even a mentally challenged can finish a medical university therefore being a doctor in this case means as much as nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hang on is it thousands or hundreds ?

Of the 1.1 million doctors in the U.S that numbers seems insignificant.

I don't suppose these 600 doctors mentioned their political affiliation by any chance.

911 Engineers and Architects for 'Truth' pimped the signatures of 3200 registered architects and engineers globally... out of a pool somewhere between 17 and 20 million total architects and engineers in the world.

There are estimated to be over 10 million "scientists" in the world, yet the media pimps "consensus" on the climate change issue based on research papers prepared by less than 2,000 of those "scientists" while rejecting the 31,000+ scientists who have signed a petition stating the opposite gets ignored.

My point: significance is determined these days purely based on which camp you find yourself in and whether the opinion meets your desired conclusions...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Heard something on the radio the other day that the MSM has ignored completly, how many have died because rather than go to the emergency room for chest pains, or other problems they just hoped for the best thanks to the utter fear mongering being done by the MSM.

Also had it explained to me recently most of these "new" cases are people that already had and shook the virus, since the nasal swab according to the military doctors at my base just checks for the remnants of the virus not whether its active or not.

So yes they are "new" but they are not in many cases infectious or at risk of death.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What's overblown are the cases, the deaths, and the lengths the government is going to, to keep the country locked down or in fear. Just among my circle of friends there have been two people that did NOT get tested, but filled out the paperwork to get tested and both received phone calls from the hospital telling them that their results came back positive. Anyone with barely a trace of the coronavirus in their system will be listed as death due to coronvirus if they die, even from a heart attack or something else. I also know, in my circle of friends, at least 5 people who had these symptoms in Nov and Dec of 2019. Tested for flu, strep, bronchitis, etc., all coming up negative and puzzling doctors. None of which died or have suffered any lasting symptoms. I've seen hospitals that can hold thousands but only had my wife and one other patient in it and both were in for outpatient surgery.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Truly they did and it does matter to people like me. The DS however, blew them off and told us to go to hell, paraphrasing of course.

originally posted by: daskakik
I wasn't comparing the events.

I was comparing the 1000s of professionals coming out against the narrative.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What's overblown are the cases, the deaths, and the lengths the government is going to, to keep the country locked down or in fear.

Why? What possible benefit would the govt have in locking down its entire enconomy?? How do the mystery 'Powers That Be' or the all too nefarious 'Illuminati' benefit from shutting down not just America's, but most of the world's leading economies? How has that benefited anyone??

Anyone with barely a trace of the coronavirus in their system will be listed as death due to coronvirus if they die

You either have/had it or you don't. You don't 'kinda' get it.

I've seen hospitals that can hold thousands but only had my wife and one other patient in it and both were in for outpatient surgery.

Ok. So let's unpack that.

You have physically been to and investigated more than one hospital, either 1 or all of them combined (you didn't make that clear) which can hold 'thousands' of people, and the ONLY people in them/it were your wife and one other person... O_o

Is that overblown, maybe..?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Keep in mind, I'm speaking only about the US. It makes perfect sense to keep the economy locked down and then the democrats and RINOs claim they have the answer, IF you elect them. It worked for them when they screwed the economy up under Bush in 2007 and 2008.

I didn't say you "kinda" get it. I said you could have a minuscule trace and die of a heart attack and coronavirus will get the credit for the death.

I've been to three hospitals since all of this and the most I've seen is one other patient. The rest were hospital personnel. Sounds crazy doesn't it. I saw it with my own eyes, and got front row parking for the first time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join