It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literally 1000's of Dr's and Scientist Come out against Lockdowns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
These lockdowns are a joke! My next door neighbor, Vince, never followed lockdown procedures and only caught Covid-19 once. After six weeks in ICU, frail and aching for a taste of a big juicy quarter pounder, he was finally set free. The last time we spoke, he said in a slightly raspy voice, 'I'd do it again, Big Doug..I'd do it all over again.'

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Its nice that it appears that 600 doctors (have they been veted as actual medical doctors? Not Natropathic ones?) are going agiast the evidence. However here in New Zealand we have zero community tansmission,under two thousand cases total, and 22 deaths total.

Don't use the straw man of "isolated" (we're not, we have massive tourist influx and did right upto shut down), or Island nation (so is Japan, so is the UK).

Lockdowns work.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am an Envrionmental Scientist with a degree in Biology and Analytical Chemistry. I started as a lab grunt testing using Bio-assays to determine dangerous concentrations of chemicals in the water. I know analyze Air pollution data for a gov agency and work with scientist with dual citizens in almost every country and certainly every Continent on Earth.

Fear is in some of my fellow Scientist but logic rules in the end and I can speak logically with them. We collectively are calling BS, despite the fact that SOME of us are saying "be afraid" essentially.

I am old and have horrible allergies and can't wear a mask. I cough and sneeze 365 days a year and gave up on meds working since the shots I took for a year only hurt my arm and I still had bad reactions. I must take decongestants.

BUT I FEAR NOT.

WHY?

Because I eat right and exercise. I also get abundant sunshine. THAT is the real secret to not dying form the Wu Han flu 2019.

originally posted by: Kreeate

Interesting...

Would be nice to have your personal views/opinions about this subject.
I can gauge your attitude based on the post, but it would be nice to have some "meat on the bone" if you know what I mean?

I live in Sweden, where lockdown has not been implemented... yet. There are ongoing discussions whether this is feasible or not. As of now, I don't see a significant spike in the statistics. Yes, Sweden has a large amount of COVID related deaths. Yes, majority of those are from an age group that are susceptible to the virus. Other European countries that enforced strict lockdown procedures don't seem to be doing great either, so I naturally question the lockdown aspect.

That's just my limited view on this very complicated situation. I accept and understand that I don't have all the data. I accept and understand that my perspective is limited due to a lack of professional understanding of the subject matter. I am okay with that.

You eat "right" and "exercise". Sounds like a good attitude. Would you be so kind as to divulge how you are "not dying form the Wu Han flu 2019" please? Besides the abundant sunshine of course.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They are going WITH the evidence, you misunderstood.

This is about the actual data.

originally posted by: Noinden

Its nice that it appears that 600 doctors (have they been veted as actual medical doctors? Not Natropathic ones?) are going agiast the evidence. However here in New Zealand we have zero community tansmission,under two thousand cases total, and 22 deaths total.

Don't use the straw man of "isolated" (we're not, we have massive tourist influx and did right upto shut down), or Island nation (so is Japan, so is the UK).

Lockdowns work.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hey Man , Docs gotta Eat too .........

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
All human disease is rooted in what condition your body is in when a vector attacks you. This virus, being no different than other virus in the sense of how it is spread was not stopped and will not be stopped by anything but a bubble like the PPE the Hospital have the Doctors wearing. The PPE Bubble works but nothing at all will stop a virus besides living in a bubble for the rest of time, truly. The science has been settled right up until the Wu Han Flu maneuvering by the UN and WHO. At this point you are either a sheep or a lion about this subject. You either WISH to believe the liars and their "science" who keep moving the goal posts or you realize they are not good scientists after all who are fudging the information you get to read or hear CNN spew for nefarious reasons. They are too political and in turn have become very corrupt scientists.

I am an Envrionmental Scientist with a degree in Biology and Analytical Chemistry. I started as a lab grunt testing using Bio-assays to determine dangerous concentrations of chemicals in the water. I know analyze Air pollution data for a gov agency and work with scientist with dual citizens in almost every country and certainly every Continent on Earth.

Fear is in some of my fellow Scientist but logic rules in the end and I can speak logically with them. We collectively are calling BS, despite the fact that SOME of us are saying "be afraid" essentially.

I am old and have horrible allergies and can't wear a mask. I cough and sneeze 365 days a year and gave up on meds working since the shots I took for a year only hurt my arm and I still had bad reactions. I must take decongestants.

BUT I FEAR NOT.

WHY?

Because I eat right and exercise. I also get abundant sunshine. THAT is the real secret to not dying form the Wu Han flu 2019.

Interesting...

I can gauge your attitude based on the post, but it would be nice to have some "meat on the bone" if you know what I mean?

I live in Sweden, where lockdown has not been implemented... yet. There are ongoing discussions whether this is feasible or not. As of now, I don't see a significant spike in the statistics. Yes, Sweden has a large amount of COVID related deaths. Yes, majority of those are from an age group that are susceptible to the virus. Other European countries that enforced strict lockdown procedures don't seem to be doing great either, so I naturally question the lockdown aspect.

That's just my limited view on this very complicated situation. I accept and understand that I don't have all the data. I accept and understand that my perspective is limited due to a lack of professional understanding of the subject matter. I am okay with that.

You eat "right" and "exercise". Sounds like a good attitude. Would you be so kind as to divulge how you are "not dying form the Wu Han flu 2019" please? Besides the abundant sunshine of course.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Lockdowns work.

Lockdowns would work for lots of things;
Reducing traffic fatalities, crime, littering, pollution, etc.

Lockdowns wouldn’t work for lots of things;
Mental health, income stability, family abuse, substance abuse, etc.

We have followed the lead of Communist China on this.
Maybe we should look at adopting the other things that work for them.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The people in need of surgery need to for the hospitals to open back up to them. People need their lives back for their sanity too.

This isn't rocket science.
From the source used in the OP:

So the next time someone tries to convince you that COVID-19 is substantially more deadly than the seasonal flu, just tell them they need to shut up and listen to Dr. Fauci.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hey Man , Docs gotta Eat too .........

edit on 15-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

All human disease is rooted in what condition your body is in when a vector attacks you. This virus, being no different than other virus in the sense of how it is spread was not stopped and will not be stopped by anything but a bubble like the PPE the Hospital have the Doctors wearing. The PPE Bubble works but nothing at all will stop a virus besides living in a bubble for the rest of time, truly. The science has been settled right up until the Wu Han Flu maneuvering by the UN and WHO. At this point you are either a sheep or a lion about this subject. You either WISH to believe the liars and their "science" who keep moving the goal posts or you realize they are not good scientists after all who are fudging the information you get to read or hear CNN spew for nefarious reasons. They are too political and in turn have become very corrupt scientists.

BUT I FEAR NOT.

WHY?

Interesting...

Oookaaayy... I'm going to take a few steps back... slowly... very very slowly... I nod and keep eye contact. And I'm out.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Now it could honestly be my neighbors sheep and cattle that I heard. But I thought I heard a sheep when I was reading that last post.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have a friend who was working as a nurse during COVID. She certainly does not think it is a joke or made up, and it is much worse than flu. The hospital was full of COVID patients and she had a lot of stories to tell.

Her city, Yakima, got extremely bad because no one paid attention to social distancing or wore masks. Many have died. If this is the future you want, go for it.

But can any of you tell me the benefits of not wearing masks? We need to if we wish to open up the economy. I can tell you right now that opening up the economy without paying attention to safety will have a NET NEGATIVE effect on our nation's financial health in the long run.

Don't forget that if Trump and Republicans look incompetent at handling this epidemic, it will lead to a landslide Trump loss.

I guarantee opening up the economy will lead to more COVID deaths and infections - schools want to reopen. But how many will stay open when faced with the reality of parent and staff deaths?
edit on 15pmWed, 15 Jul 2020 20:46:54 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15pmWed, 15 Jul 2020 20:47:07 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
h lies about senior drs treaining
One of the Major librl and public Heath bat security - artricle riddled witcomplainin doctor cakkeds abd seiors doctos akk over the wesr-tern worls.

asas/sf/iNCREMENT DINN'T wear nasks as it give vdm. they;re ID awat. They've usesd boilder suits and n95s when raiding terror cells, plague and plotonium onplotanium with no maask orj safeer
t gear

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Ive got friends like that also, a few of them.

What are the chances they are all having a giraffe?

None whatsoever really.

COVID 19 is a thing and a very dangerous one at that.

Anybody that does not believe so, chooses not to down to there own volition, because the writing is on the darn wall.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Oh is it. Sill me. I'm just a scientist in the Pharma industry
They are NOT going with the data.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Holy non sequitur arguments batman.

Lockdowns, social distancing, masks (which are not bad for your health) and hand washing work. Protesting not getting a hair cut does not.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have close friends in the Pharma industry don't give me that line.

The real data that shows death rates verses infected is how this works. When the data has a high death rate the word Pandemic gets bandied about. The lies being told on the TV news are exposed and the extent of this Pandemic was a lie. You can choose to believe your Pharma Corporation profit seekers or the truth. Yes, people got sick but not everyone recorded as dead from CV-19 are actually dead from CV-19 an we all know it because it is the OS from the CDC....

Ignoring the facts for profit is what is sounds like you are doing. Well, that is your call. Real Dr's in Hospitals are putting their necks on the line to bring you their own experiences and you are poo pooing them for profit.

Many Doctors are out of work now too during this event and I know you have to know this is true.

Oh is it. Sill me. I'm just a scientist in the Pharma industry
They are NOT going with the data.

edit on 16-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Of the hundreds of millions of people in the USA the number of covid deaths must be insignificant as well right?

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

as a matter of fact.. yes they are more people have died from drug over doses or malpractice . then almost the above 90% stat thatof those who have died have been above the age of 80 and if you look into new york where a lot of patients were percribed morphine or end of life drugs without being seen in person by the doctor

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I agree with you, the said mRNA AUGC is quite normal yet here is a Virus whose mRNA is exactly the same AUGC, that does not help construct a fresh DNA, it does the opposite...........WHY ?

If I am somehow wrong, please correct such for its a hard problem to try and find a realistic answer to ...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

All I can say is that our area had it go through early. Now we're seeing new cases in other areas of the state but in our area the new cases have remained low and deaths have dropped off dramatically. No matter how they want to deny it, herd immunity is real, its contagious as hell and masks and social distancing don't have a big impact and the mortality rate is well under 1% overall. But it can be serious so take it seriously.
edit on 16-7-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join