It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wray needs to be fired today. Period.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

How does a mouse eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

I think you misquoted, there.

It's actually, how doeth one cosume a satchel of Richards?

One Richard at a time.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: crankyoldman

See, they are observing this thread rather closely.
0311warrior, keep up the good fight. And thanks for replying to my concern.

That I've known since week two. Qdrop: "Sent W To ATS Project" pretty much defined it. But we've decoded enough replies here from DJT tweets and a few drops to figure we're the favorite sons & daughters.

Uh...I'm missing something here, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

For goodness sakes don't search Metal THUNDER
Totally COINCIDENCE ...
LoL

edit on 7202020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

my gemantria value is 1099...if it MEANS anything

edit on 7202020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Things I have noticed that have changed.

Oddly enough I noticed food starting to taste different back in late 2012- early 2013 maybe? It was pretty subtle then, and only with a couple different foods. It started with Chicken. I thought maybe it was just the butcher from where I shopped and nobody else in the family seemed to notice it. Then I also started noticing it with the chicken from large chain stores, still though I was only one that seemed to notice. Thought at that point maybe its just me. Now many foods that I used to love just dont taste right, Like some chemical has been added or something. They all have that same kind of taste that I would know anywhere.

I also started fading away from drinking around that time. Last 3 years I havent touched a drop as far as beer goes. I do have an occasional mimosa party of one!

When I left Rhode Island to move back to Fla I weighed 210. Im 5'10. I dropped down to the 180s and stayed there. When Q came along I got down to the hover point of around 175. I live on my own and since my stroke I am NOT the most active person since I do all my work online. I pick eat, but I write that off as living alone and why bother making a big meal just for one.
So imagine my surprise when I hopped on one a scale at that grocery store. This was just a couple weeks ago and It put me at 152. I lost another 20 pounds and have no idea how that occurred. Thats a big drop. Like a overnight kind of drop. I havent weighed this since my 20s before I got pregnant.

How that happened I have no idea because nothing I do has really changed.

The BIGGEST Change though is pretty crazy. I dont need glasses to read my screen anymore. If the lightning is good I can read a book without them also. This I have realized in maybe the last 4 months or so.

Not to be negative, but my sister had the same issue with her eyes. Turned out she was diabetic. If you haven't been checked you might want to do that. Just because I care.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Wray needs to be fired today. Period.

I don't think President Trump wants to install a "Temp" at the top of the FBI. Not now. If the judge Sullivan idiot will release Flynn, a quick Wray-to-Flynn transition can occur.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Don't tell me what NOT to do!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The message was spelled by the first letter of each sentence so it's impossible to search...oh wait, REL!!!! lol. I'm looking for it now because now I'm curious about the actual content of the drop.
edit on 7/20/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: maybe Dashen knows?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Was thinking to myself, no big earthquakes lately.... Did a search and
Vegas-Reno highway cracked, closed after 6.5 earthquake in Nevada

edit on 7202020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Okay, now that's intriguing!

Standing by.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Was thinking to myself, no big earthquakes lately.... Did a search and
Vegas-Reno highway cracked, closed after 6.5 earthquake in Nevada

Thats dated May.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Ridiculous ain't it... Never heard about it... Sorta the point. There was a time when that would vhave been NEWS. A 6.5
Go figure...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

Times like this we need to be able to sue the Prosecutors for false charges. Only a Marxist idiot would think what they did to protect their property was wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

Times like this we need to be able to sue the Prosecutors for false charges. Only a Marxist idiot would think what they did to protect their property was wrong.

Latest news is neither of the guns were "loaded"....

Not sure if that means just not one in chamber or nothing in mags....

This is going to be a $hit$how.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
REPORT: Prosecutor John Durham in negotiations with those who will be criminally charged.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This could be FAKE NEWS, if the "NO DEALS" declaration from Q is accurate.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

twitter.com...

Even better..take away the law license from prosecutors who don't understand the basics of our Constitution.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
anyone remember how twisted the movie 8mm seemed back in the day? People walked out of movie theaters.....

Now they think child trafficking is a conspiracy.....

I always point them to a very specific movie, that I feel portrays it very well....

Trade, with Kevin Kline.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Q666

IAMTAT found it in Part 2 - 2/5/2018

Wow - Digging back through TAT's post was impressive - heck of a researcher

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

REPORT: Prosecutor John Durham in negotiations with those who will be criminally charged.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This could be FAKE NEWS, if the "NO DEALS" declaration from Q is accurate.

I bet it’s the folks that cooperated/flipped. Or that patsy that got nailed for changing FISA evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Holy $hit....Kanye West is having a absolute meltdown on twitter right now....this is gold!

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join