It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very tempting to see "house" in the last part of the word.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I completely agree and the first step is cleaning out the Supreme Courts ... all of them, Federal and State.

I agree with your whole post and have stated as much often in these pages.

I think you missed the message and it was directed at Q.

You are spot on with your comments.

P

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

There seems to be a lot of weird fascination with that regime. Parts of it are interesting, but, you know, everything in good measure . . .

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Stevenmonet

I bought a mosquito head net today and wore it into stores while smiling at people.

I got some mean looks.

OMG! I almost choked reading this. Hilarious!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Very tempting to see "house" in the last part of the word.

Cheers

It was a Kanye typo. The word meant was "righteous."

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....anyone have any idea what the word "crichoues" means? Is this the new covfefe?

I think it is a play on the word circus and what a circus the house has become.

Cric for cricket n Houes for lords, maybe English happenings ?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Interesting re cricket and Lords, 1320Q17yes, as we had digs in the thread about the MCC logo - Marylbone Cricket Club being Lords!

There were a lot of other corporate logos very similar especially in US, but few with the same red/yellow colouring.

3 stumps and bails = a cage, or tryptych or Admiralty arch.
A "bat" bashing balls
1930s "bodyline" tour where bowlers bowled at the man rather than the stumps.

edit on 21-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

With Batten down the hatch = Storm approaching, maybe UK gets first innings ?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I live on the same property with an old friend I have known since I was 17. We are both in our 60's now, so yeah a Long time. She is a die hard Hillary can do no wrong fan, and you already know what I am for the most part. Simple conversations are about all we have now.

We had another old friend of ours up visiting and I actually got to speak with her for awhile by ourselves. Friend A that I live with is very vocal about her stance. A never Trumper and her hate is so strong she will vote for Biden. She is not a stupid woman and if anyone else besides Trump was running in this election she would be the first to call Biden all the ignorant names she could think of.

Friend B that I got to talk to for a bit was surprised I was a Trump supporter. Very few of all our old friends are. She kept saying I just want the truth. I told her you know, you dont have to be a Trump Supporter to want to know the truth. This is your country and you have every right to know what crimes the leaders of this country have committed no matter what side they are on. Wanting to know that doesnt make you an automatic Trump Supporter or a believer in the Republican stance.

She seemed to be much happier after having it put in that perspective and more at ease. I think there are so many that are aware, but they cower from their louder more vocal friends. Sad as that is, it kind of is what it is at this point I think. Get them one on one though you have a shot of breaking through.

This is such a great approach & I am going to use this from now on. I try just asking simple questions or get them to explain what they mean exactly with their complaints - usually silence or they just move on to another criticism. I feel like I'm making tiny strides with a few people. It is a struggle for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Four innings being four moonths to 11/4.
Add also post Q 4562 has obvious 45 potus and 31 + 31 = 62 , maybe adding meaning to GMax indeed flipped or was even in on game early as well ?.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Yes I have found you get much further if you can take Trump out of the equation as much as possible and keep the focus on the crimes. Also good to avoid the crazier sounding ones like pizzagate for example. The media has done a pretty good job of making that sound like we have turned into the fruit loops we may be eating.

Also another good thing is to not shy away from mentioning our own that have been naughty. Keep the playing field level and fair. After all we are all here for the truth thats the bottom line right?

Ive been amazed that most of my old friends cant even seem to make the connection of just how long people like Pelosi and Schummer etc have really been in office and Everything they want changed now they blame on Trump when they have have had all those years to make these changes. That has gotten some eyes to blink.

Anyhow like I mentioned best to take the politics of it all out of it and just stick with the crimes and the proofs you know by heart that they did commit them. Have a simple file of the truths so they are easy to find and show when needed. Then its off to the races!!!

Oh yeah last thing thats really important, keep it one on one. Groups will gang. If its one on one, the weak one has room to deny it ever happened if it came to that.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Given "The Ashes", it's either UK or Australia?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Re Q4562 - Timestamp of 09:31:31 sums to 71 = MIRROR of 17 = Q!

Implies some connection between Q/G-max

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
What's happening here? POTUS started tweeting at 5:21AM! The second tweet has odd last phrase that invoked a moment of panic:

Tweet #1 at 5:21:16:

Thank you for the good reviews and comments on my interview with Chris Wallace of @FoxNews
. We may have set a record for doing such an interview in the heat. It was 100 degrees, making things very interesting!

100 degrees = boiling point = WATER turns from LIQUID to STEAM

CAPS give TCWFNWI which has genatria of 98 (=17) and equivalents of Trust

Tweet #2 at 05:24:20:

Looking forward to live sports, but any time I witness a player kneeling during the National Anthem, a sign of great disrespect for our Country and our Flag, the game is over for me!

"game is over for me" = game is over for POTUS? Or, is POTUS saying "As far as I'm concerned the game is over because I've won"?

Live sports = Someone playing with lives?

CAPS gives LINACF... Clinton Foundation?

Tweet #3 at 05:31:23:

Tremendous progress being made on Vaccines and Therapeutics!!!

!!! = 3 missiles landing to give 3 BOOMs?

CAPS gives TVT = The Valley Trust, or Time Varying Threshold

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
These people are sick

NEW DOCS: "Judicial Watch Obtains Records Showing FDA Paid for ‘Fresh and Never Frozen’ Human Fetal Parts for Use In ‘Humanized Mice’ Creation."
Link

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Tweets still coming... this one at 05:48:12 has interesting decodes:

“In my view General Flynn should never have been prosecuted in the first place.” @Judgenap Judge Andrew Napolitano @foxandfriends

1) Timestamp of 05:48:12 links to Q posts:
Q548 Obama and Soros Photo

Q12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

a) What could one extrapolate from:

ANTIFA have been declared domestic terrorists,
SOROS funds and controls ANTIFA
SOROS funded and controlled/controls OBAMA?

ERGO Renegade can be classified as a domestic terrorist?
edit on 21-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Gyorgy Schwartz ( George Soros )

........My point here is that Soros is a planetary parasite. His grasp, greed, and gluttony have a global reach. But what about America ? Soros told Australia ‘s national newspaper, The Australian, ” America , as the centre of the globalised financial markets, was sucking up the savings of the world. This is now over. The game is out,” he said, adding that “the time has come for a very serious adjustment in American’s consumption habits.” He implied that he was the one with the power to bring this about..........

Forgive me for digressing into fables - but it felt right

The Man and the Lion

Once upon a time a man and a lion were journeying together and came at length to high words, which was the braver and stronger creature of the two. As the dispute waxed warmer they happened to pass by, on the roadside, a statue of a man strangling a lion. "See there," said the man; "what more undeniable proof can you have of our superiority than that?" "That," said the lion, "is your version of the story; let us be the sculptors, and for one lion under the feet of a man, you?ll have twenty men under the paw of a lion."

Godspeed !

edit on 7212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And now we know why the tears ......

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sworn Testimony Is Coming Back to Haunt Her

Four years ago, Ghislaine Maxwell sat in front of several lawyers in a midtown Manhattan law firm office and explained her role in Jeffrey Epstein’s life.

“My job included hiring many people” including cooks, gardeners, pilots, assistants and cleaners for his six homes, Maxwell said in a deposition. “A very small part of my job was from time to time to find adult professional massage therapists for Jeffrey.”

The deposition, done over two days in April and July 2016, offers the only substantive public record from Maxwell about what she did for the sex offender. It’s also part of the reason why she was arrested earlier this month -- prosecutors allege she lied nine times while giving her answers under oath. The questioning was part of a defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Giuffre, who has said she was abused by Epstein and Maxwell.

An appeals court unsealed 40 of the 613 transcript pages of her deposition last August. In the portion that’s publicly available, Maxwell is asked at least five different times if she believed that Epstein sexually abused minors. She doesn’t give a yes or no response, instead attacking Giuffre as a liar. The most she says in the public transcript: “You are asking me to speculate and I won’t speculate.”......

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Human Immune Defenses Are Transplanted in Mice

- article from Sept. 15, 1988
- Scientists transplanted the major elements of the human immune defense system into living mice
- The breed of mice discovered 5 years ago by Melvin J. Bosma and Gayle C. Bosma in Philadelphia
- important in the study of AIDS and leukemia and the testing of treatments and vaccines.
- transferring the entire human immune defense system into mice via use of human fetal tissues
- tissues were obtained after abortion with the consent of the women involved.
- work did not violate any Federal rules
- scientists at Stanford received support from National Institutes of Health for the mouse research.
- Head of NIH at that time...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I don't TRUST Fauci or his mice

The Fauci Timeline — Sorting Fact From Fiction
A bewildered American public is still trying to come to grips with the seriousness of Coronavirus. - MAY 2020

......The Fauci Timeline
Without going into conspiracy theories, this is a factual timeline of COVID-19 incidents, Fauci’s relevant comments, and the actions and statements of Trump and other members of his administration. As Liberty Nation’s Leesa K. Donner opined:...........

First, Fauci seemed to predict this pandemic, or at least something similar, just after Trump took office:

Jan. 12, 2017 : “And if there’s one message that I want to leave with you today based on my experience, and you’ll see that in a moment, is that there is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases, both chronic infectious diseases, in the sense of already ongoing disease, and we have certainly a large burden of that, but also there will be a surprise outbreak.” [emphasis added]

15 totally wrong predictions and contridications

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join