It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The wearing of masks will probably now be poo-pooed by the Trump haters. He tweeted a black and white picture of himself wearing a mask with these words:

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President!

twitter.com...

If the lefty progressives think it's showing patriotism to wear a mask, they'll be tossing them in the trash soon, especially knowing our "favorite president" wears one when social distancing isn't possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

He has. “No outside comms”

If Q- was Q then he wouldn’t need dual platforms.

The court docs show Q- is a nut job and anyone following him is either;

- trolling him/others
- ignorant of the evidence
- a nut job as well

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Good Day Patriots.
Been offline for awhile due to obvious necessity.
Please continue to pray, if you do, for those of us who continue to be in harms way. Top to bottom. We love you. We will NEVER STOP!

Panic in the news and on social media WILL intensify as trafficking related news trickles out. THEY CANT STOP IT!

YES WayFair is involved ALONG WITH MANY other sites. This is a WIDE WEB.

Many social media platforms and game comms are involved. Watched and traced.

More posts coming in near future, God Willing.

Stay Vigilant
Be Ready

Semper Fidelis

ThankQ,

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If POTUS mandated masks with the caveat of;

“In support of the Nation and its at risk citizens, with the understanding of questionable data from CDC/States, please wear masks until November 1st. This will get us through Halloween and up to the election. This gives out great pharma companies time to nail down treatments and vaccines. On November 4th, win or lose, I will issue an executive order to prohibit mandatory wearing of masks.”

- give an American a plan with a goal and a deadline, they will get’er done.

- the open ended mandates are what people are mad at.

- watch the Left pitch a holy fit.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

See, they are observing this thread rather closely.
0311warrior, keep up the good fight. And thanks for replying to my concern.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, let me know if the following kind of subset is useful to you; as it's relatively simple to extract from s/sheet.

1) Q posts with hrs = 13 or 31, and Mins = 13 or 31:
Q4045 = 13:13:13
Q3974 = 13:31:54 MIRROR
Q3853 = 13:31:39 MIRROR
Q3701 = 13:31:58 MIRROR
Q3642 = 13:31:36 MIRROR
Q3599 = 13:13:56
Q2187 = 13:13:12
Q1858 = 13:13:20
Q1807 = 13:13:05
Q1752 = 13:13:46
Q1735 = 13:13:18
Q1400 = 13:13:19
Q 769 = 13:13:32
Q 168 = 13:13:08

2) Q posts with Hrs = 13 or 31, and Secs = 13 or 31:
Q3956 = 13:09:31 MIRROR
Q3500 = 13:47:31 MIRROR
Q2886 = 13:19:31 MIRROR
Q2568 = 13:47:13
Q2083 = 13:22:31 MIRROR
Q1646 = 13:36:13
Q1623 = 13:25:13
Q1242 = 13:48:13
Q 331 = 13:45:13

3) Q posts with Mins = 13 or 31, and Secs = 13 or 31:
Q4562 = 09:13:13
Q4222 = 16:13:13
Q4188 = 17:13:13
Q2784 = 11:13:31 MIRROR
Q2318 = 14:31:13 MIRROR
Q1237 = 00:31:31
Q 135 = 23:31:13 MIRROR

Faneffintastic.

What is strange is of late, I tend to see the number connections more then then the verbiage. I can't really translate the feeling, but like with the Gmax, my attention was pointed to the 31:13 right away. Especially with the mirrors. What does it all mean - dunno.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

See, they are observing this thread rather closely.
0311warrior, keep up the good fight. And thanks for replying to my concern.

That I've known since week two. Qdrop: "Sent W To ATS Project" pretty much defined it. But we've decoded enough replies here from DJT tweets and a few drops to figure we're the favorite sons & daughters.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

And speaking of "elevated consciousness" it appears that Michael Aquino may have "transitioned" recently (He's dead?) The source from this claim comes from his own website.

burners.me...

That's interesting, if true. Aquino is one of the few masters of disinformation, but anyone remember that 1980's incident at the Presidio Army Base in San Francisco?

Flashback from: outpost-of-freedom.com (warning the story is a little graphic, but that is how it was posted in the news paper back in the day)

A search warrant was served on the Aquino home on Aug. 14. In attendance were agents from the FBI and the San Francisco Police. Because the abuse allegedly occurred on city property, it was to be a city case.

Among the items seized were video tapes, cassette tapes, notebooks with names and addresses, two photo albums one paper plate and two plastic gloves from the kitchen garbage, four plastic cases of negatives and 29 photos of costumes and masks. With his widow's peak and arching eyebrows, Lt Col. Michael Aquino looks more like a pudgy Dracula than a high ranking Army officer with top security clearance. He is the founder and high priest of a satanic church, the Temple of Set. His wife, Lilith, a gaunt woman with long, dark hair, is a priestess in the temple's Order of the Vampyre. The couple refer to the search as a "raid" and have branded the investigation a witch hunt.

"The Army has known about my religion for the last 18 years and has no problem," Aquino told me in a telephone interview late last year. "Not one single person in the US. Army, with the exception of the chaplain, would have the remotest notion that I would be involved in anything like this."

Indeed, Army spokesmen at the Pentagon label his military career as "extraordinary" and say he is entitled to his religious beliefs. As for his top security clearance, they say his openness about being a satanist makes him much less of a security risk than a homosexual or someone with drug or money problems would be.

The Army did not suspend his clearance when he joined the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LaVey, in 1969. Nor when Aquino founded his own satanic church in 1975. Nor when Aquino while on a NATO tour of Europe in 1982 performed a satanic ritual in the Westphalian castle that had been used as an occult sanctuary by Heinrich Himmler's SS elite in Nazi Germany. Nor did the Army move to suspend Aquino's top security clearance during the sex abuse investigation. "The nature of the investigation that prompted the search of his house, and I understand some of his belongings were taken by police, really is a question for the San Francisco Police Department," Maj. Greg Rixon, spokesman at the Pentagon said Aquino, who now works as a program analyst at the Army Reserve Personnel Center in St Louis, has vehemently denied ever meeting or having in his house the young girl who has alleged he abused her. He unsuccessfully tried to have court martial proceedings initiated against Adams-Thompson.

In a Temple of Set newsletter sent out two months after the search of his home, Aquino accused Adams-Thompson, who is an assistant chaplain for the Army, of trumping up the allegations as some sort of Christian vendetta "Also relevant is his profession as a Christian clergyman; I certainly doubt that he would have made such an outrageous accusation against any Lieutenant Colonel who was not known to be a prominent Satanist"

In April, Aquino wrote a four-page letter to the head of a children's advocates group in Southern California warning that "we do not intend to see a replay of what happened in Nazi Germany, when the reluctance of the Jews to challenge those who systematically and falsely accused Judaism of heinous crimes-including the sexual abuse and ritual murder of Christian children- led to violence against them."

Aquino said that the Temple of Set neither prescribes nor tolerates any form of harm, sexual or otherwise, to children or animals. "It is made clear in our membership publications that, should we have any reason to think that a member is engaged in any such activity, he or she will be immediately expelled and reported to the appropriate law enforcement or animal-protection authorities."

In a February appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show this year, Aquino said that satanists "are not servants of some God; we are our own gods; we are our own decision makers. And people naturally fear this." Their beliefs, he said, are "most closely aligned to that of Plato."

He would still claim that he did nothing wrong back then and that the charges were trumped up against him.
Now that GMax is locked up though, I bet that all changes since Aquino was involved with that "spirit cooking" group.

So the question here is, did he die, or is he hiding?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Today, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler sent a letter to DOJ IG Michael Horowitz, asking that he investigate his (Horowitz's) boss Attorney General William Barr "immediately", regarding abusing his power to shut down protestors.

Nadler's letter: judiciary.house.gov...

Today Chuck Schumer is panicking over election interference.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Things I have noticed that have changed.

Oddly enough I noticed food starting to taste different back in late 2012- early 2013 maybe? It was pretty subtle then, and only with a couple different foods. It started with Chicken. I thought maybe it was just the butcher from where I shopped and nobody else in the family seemed to notice it. Then I also started noticing it with the chicken from large chain stores, still though I was only one that seemed to notice. Thought at that point maybe its just me. Now many foods that I used to love just dont taste right, Like some chemical has been added or something. They all have that same kind of taste that I would know anywhere.

I also started fading away from drinking around that time. Last 3 years I havent touched a drop as far as beer goes. I do have an occasional mimosa party of one!

When I left Rhode Island to move back to Fla I weighed 210. Im 5'10. I dropped down to the 180s and stayed there. When Q came along I got down to the hover point of around 175. I live on my own and since my stroke I am NOT the most active person since I do all my work online. I pick eat, but I write that off as living alone and why bother making a big meal just for one.
So imagine my surprise when I hopped on one a scale at that grocery store. This was just a couple weeks ago and It put me at 152. I lost another 20 pounds and have no idea how that occurred. Thats a big drop. Like a overnight kind of drop. I havent weighed this since my 20s before I got pregnant.

How that happened I have no idea because nothing I do has really changed.

The BIGGEST Change though is pretty crazy. I dont need glasses to read my screen anymore. If the lightning is good I can read a book without them also. This I have realized in maybe the last 4 months or so.
edit on 7/20/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

Yeah, this will be short lived.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Dog and pony show. They exercised their 2nd amendment rights, and not a decently ran court in the country would uphold any charges against them. These prosecutors are idiots lately.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I truly hope they can enter a plea of "Eat a D!ck"......

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is like a bad movie.

Act 2 scene 3.

TODD: "Honey, we gotta make a food and toilet paper run".

JULIE: "But I don't want to go to pretend land again. They hate it when we wear just our face"".

TODD: "Don't worry, We'll mask up, get in, load up, and get out before the masked believers know we were even there". It'll
be quick, I promise".

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

These prosecutors are idiots lately.

They're tearing the Constitution up right in front of our faces and giving us the finger to boot.

Time to face the fact that our country has been infiltrated by people that have zero respect for our Constitution. The Second Amendment is a key right, but there are too many anti-American people in power positions that want to throw that key away.

Little by little, our rights are being challenged. It reminds me of Cass Sunstein, one of Obama's czars, and his "Nudge" philosophy.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

She's a Soros product, like Kim Foxx.

This is the perfect case of POV. The only POV is from the mob. I watched a clip posted here (?) of that Juan Williams guy saying he saw the video, but NOT from the couple's POV. He said the "protesters" were not violent, but the video is from the POV of the mob - so of course it is skewed. The couple was in fear - so evidently those who viewed the mob POV knew the mindset of everyone involved and can judge with 100 percent accuracy.

Bonkers with stupidity. Their fear was a direct product of the eneMedia, which was working to create fear.

Either way - nothing happened of consequence. There is no victim - the state cannot be a victim even if it pretends to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks for the hearty laugh I just had!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Thanks for the hearty laugh I just had!

Honestly.....I think I love you as much as I love JadedandCynical here.....you have grown on me more than you could know.

I'd bet, if we met in real life, we would be best of friends.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Can LanceCorvette confirm that as a legal plea?

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join