It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I do the curbside for groceries. Pretty slick. Pop the trunk, they load it. Off I go. From insertion to extraction; 5 minutes. Order today. Get 1 hour pickup window for Tues or Wed at latest.

Store loses out on all of the “impulse” buying.
edit on 20-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes, that’s also a great choice. It’s 2020, you don’t have to go schlep around the store like a pleb if you don’t want to.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Here is a TWIST

Israel's Netanyahu Links Mass Protests to Jeffrey Epstein

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has tried to dismiss mass protests against him by claiming they were organized by former Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and noting Barak's links to convicted U.S. sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.......

Link 2
Besieged Netanyahu Blames Israel’s Protests on Epstein Money Conspiracy Theory

A perfect storm of grievances has enveloped Israel just as a second coronavirus lockdown appears inevitable and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu seems close to losing control of his government.

Protests were held in more than 200 cities and highway junctions all across Israel on Saturday night, and on Sunday, Netanyahu said money from the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was funding the mounting demonstrations.

Hmmmmm

5 X 5
25 Years ago - #10 in USA

Edited out UK's #1 lol BOOM BOOM BOOM
LoL

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Masks.
I notice people looking at me without a mask on in the super market. Most fail to make eye contact with me, I'm understandably not easy on the eyes from birth.
Some of those that do meet my eyes will pull their mask away so they can inhale a proper dose of oxygen. I nod with a smile indicating I approve.

I do not respond well to emotional extortion so the first and last person who thought accosting me was ok, the manager of the super market was reminded that HIPPA laws are still in effect.

It's encouraging for individuals to witness strength in the face of adversity...

If you ain't sick but wear a mask bc big brother mandates you do so, that's emotional extortion.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

So - empty the prisons/jails due to COVID concerns for the inmates. Then, go around arresting and imprisoning anyone who dares not wear a mask in public. Does that make sense to anybody?

Seeing how people who are least likely to believe the COVID hoax and follow their rules are people who vote the "wrong" way in their opinion, it makes some sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Parallels - Face Politics
Another way to look at this " mask " is as a "NIQAB"
Another way to look at the American people being forced to wear said "mask" could be seen as Sharia Law for beginners ...
Jussie Sayin -

edit on 7202020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There’s a clock on it in my opinion. The general population will comply simply because there’s an expectation it all ends with the “treatments” and “vaccines” coming before the 1 year anniversary of the mess (March 2021).

Between end of year and March if the PTB haven’t protected the 1% with vaccines/treatments the 99% will simply stop complying. It’s going to start as early as end of August and grow as EOY and 1Q21 approaches.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Attacker who killed judges son is now dead of......you guessed it.....suicide by gunshot. No name yet, but apparently an attorney who had a case with her in 2015.

saraacarter.com...

He was probably dead before the hit was done
just a patsy

I am more wondering if the husband was actually the intended target.

Sure Salas is a well known Fed Judge and now has Epstein case, but if this guy was after the judge then I would think he would have gone in to finish it.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Clock is running on quite a SHOW !

Tick Tock ......

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I can no longer access QMAP.pub

i get the unsecure connectin message and it cant be resolved....

f*%$ing ptb!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
I can no longer access QMAP.pub

i get the unsecure connectin message and it cant be resolved....

f*%$ing ptb!

WAS JUST THERE

Notice: QMAP has initiated CDN improvemments, there may be some temporary glitches accessing the site.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
@40head has a very interesting dig on JE, "Less then 10" and Pleasure Little St. James Island.

Let's dig a little more like we do here...

The Epstein Tapes: Unearthed Recordings From His Private Island

After Epstein’s arrest on July 6, Bank dug out the tapes and listened to them. The financier was, Bank recalled, friendly and gracious, eager to pontificate about many things but cagey about exactly what he did in his role as financial adviser to Leslie Wexner, the billionaire he met in Palm Beach in the 1980s and who opened doors for him in business and finance and beyond.

Epstein wouldn’t name any of his other clients, nor say how many there were. “Less than 10. More than four.”

He did, though, touch a bit on the control he had over the finances of the Victoria’s Secret mogul. “I don’t tell him what sweaters to buy, he doesn’t tell me when to buy or sell stock.”

Now, it has become clear that MANY drops are Quotes, either taken from a document or a conversation. Each drop has multiple meanings of course, but when removed via the News Unlocks Map method, we see something else.

Here is where it gets interesting for folks in this thread. anything 13&31 = Gmax.

Aug 1 2018 13:06:23 (EST)

[less then 10] in bold = target

Now, let's look at JE's quote again...

“Less than 10. More than four.”

And Q's quote:

"Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military."

So, what are "clients?" Is Kevin Spacey a "client?" Or are heads of (or people within) the C_A, FBI, Mossad, CCP, and several others "clients?"

As of now, there are 7 Less then 10 drops. The question is obvious, does each equate to a take down of a "client?" Since Q said 3 are non-military, then does this suggest all 7 military (C_A/Mossad etc.) have been taken down?

If so, then it would bear out the conclusion that Gmax has been nothing more then a honey pot for the bait, not the original [targets].

Conclusion. For the millionth time, the names we know are not the targets, they are the bait. We DON'T KNOW the targets, we only know the bait. Why? WAR!!!!!!!
edit on 20-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

And wal-mart and fast food which I'm not really into, plus we've found a handful of restaurants that aren't making people wear masks to walk in the door and 20 feet to the table.

But 1) I think this whole thing is blown up nonsense so I resent *any* restriction at all; and 2) I like just going to the store and browsing for what I want for dinner that night, or some late night chips; and 3) knowing that it's nonsense it's tearing me up inside that other people aren't seeing the government tyranny behind it all.

Because we here all know it's not going to stop, in fact they're accelerating the restrictions despite all indication this fake virus is gone for the summer. And it's setting the precedent for "next time" whatever that may be. "Well you wore a face mask for the coronascam, of course you'll stay locked in your home 23 hours a day for this new virus!"

Also note we're now hearing "the science is settled" on global warm... I mean, face masks.

And how much there is on "you don't wear a mask for yourself, you wear it to protect others" just like when someone commits a spree shooting, "we need to take the guns from law-abiding citizens to protect us from the criminals". It's the same argument - many should give up rights because of the few who may be susceptible.

And last of all : because you wear a mask to not get other sick, of course you can't say "no" to the vaccine because it's not for you, it's for other people. Taking away the "my body, my choice" argument that popped up at the beginning of this.

That's how precedent and conditioning works.

Lotta problems there.
edit on 20-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Attacker who killed judges son is now dead of......you guessed it.....suicide by gunshot. No name yet, but apparently an attorney who had a case with her in 2015.

saraacarter.com...

He was probably dead before the hit was done
just a patsy

I am more wondering if the husband was actually the intended target.

Sure Salas is a well known Fed Judge and now has Epstein case, but if this guy was after the judge then I would think he would have gone in to finish it.

The husband is also one of the top sex offender criminal attorneys in the state......hmm.....

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Haven't had time to read back through everything, but I would guess Clare Hazell resigning from her position has made the rounds here already?

She is a "royal" and had dozens of flights with Epstein.

She just resigned from the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Cogidubnus
Schumann resonance is going wild again. It’s been rather calm lately and today it has perked twice. It’s being reported as having reached 81 fairly recently. But it’s the double peek that is really out of the ordinary, at least as far as I can tell. Pretty nifty!

Good morning, folks.

Hey, this talk of the Schuman Resonance brings to mind a question I've been wanting to ask of the thread for awhile now.

Has anyone else noticed any changes in their appetite lately? I've been on the look out for potential physiological changes taking place due to the energetic spikes and have noticed that over the last few months, I'm not eating but like once a day. Don't hardly ever feel hungry anymore. And not in a bad way, like I'm still healthy and feeling good, I just don't eat much anymore.

Anyone else noticing anything like this? Changes in sleeping habits, appetite, etc?

I’ve noticed a lack of appetite since around April. Normally, I’m a stress eater so it was odd to go through such stressful times and literally have to make myself finish at least half of a meal. I’ve lost some weight but nothing I’m overly concerned about yet.
Food tastes differently to me now for some reason so, I just eat for nutrition and not pleasure these days. It’s kind of a bummer to be honest but, I’m not going to worry about it until it gets colder out and my comfort foods taste different...then I’ll be concerned and likely ticked off lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ETA Your doing some Stellar digs !

Good News !

was following this over the weekend but fell off radar !!!

-

Jeffrey Epstein investigators want to speak to a British aristocrat who made 32 flights on the pedophile's 'Lolita Express' plane as the inquiry continues after the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell, it has been claimed.

Sources told the Daily Beast that Investigators want to contact former Epstein associate Clare Hazell, who became the Countess of Iveagh when she married into the Guinness brewing family in 2001.

The Countess who works as an interior designer lives with her husband Edward Guinness at Elveden Estate in Suffolk with their son.

Epstein investigators 'want to talk to' Guinness family aristocrat who flew on infamous Lolita Express 32 times - following arrest of pedophile's ‘pimp’ Ghislane Maxwell

I guess CONTACT was Made LoL

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
-holding, not sure-

Cheers
edit on 20-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Maybe Mike Pence wife....Karen Sue Pence (née Batten; born January 1, 1957
Didn't she get a envelope at the Bush funeral?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My no mask defense. These are mandates, not laws and take advantage of people not knowing. Medical(CO2 poison, restricts O2) and Religious(Breath is my connection to source). All we have to do is not comply. It will be easier to accept the shot too, at some point one has to put their foot down and say I do not consent.

civilrights.findlaw.com...

Federal Public Accommodations Law

Under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, a place of public accommodation cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin. If you think that you have been discriminated against in using such a facility, you may file a complaint with the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, or with the United States attorney in your area. You may also file suit in the U.S. district court.

In addition, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in a wide range of places of public accommodation, including facilities that offer lodging, food, entertainment, sales or rental services, health care and other professional services, or recreation. If you think that you have been discriminated against in using such a facility, you may file a complaint with the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, or with the United States attorney in your area. You may also file suit in the U.S. district court.

The Disability Rights Section of the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice handles complaints of discrimination based on disability in places of public accommodation, including all hotels, restaurants, retail stores, theaters, health care facilities, convention centers, parks, and places of recreation.

I posted a different video in this thread yesterday from this same man.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join