It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey all,

I'm going to be MIA for a day or two or 3 as I had major system hard drive crashes on not one but two of my platforms this morning...at the same time FFS. 🤬🤯 One was a critical RAID drive. WTF!🤬 Never had such a disaster. Oh well.

After I recover from this effin MOAB disaster I'll be back.

Meanwhile, keep up the fight.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It looked more like an extraction rather than an arrest the person didn’t try to run or get away.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CoramDeo

So that's why hospitals are filling up in places where positives are increasing rapidly.

Not COVID, but something else. For sure.

Elective surgeries
Ask those that work at Hospitals
Keep trying
Hole is getting deeper

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No need to read between the LInes

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: MetalThunder

Masks are a two-way street.

In surgery, healthcare personnel wear them to protect the patients from bacteria, sure, but ALSO they protect the healthcare personnel from viruses - if you consider at least HIV and hepatitis C , among others. Just saying.

Yet Dr Fauci has an article in the New England Journal of Medicine that was linked to here earlier that says the masks if not a PPE Bubble type categorically do NOT work with viruses.

Because of the micron size of Covid19, nothing less than N99 masks will do anything. It is really easy to look up, just nobody wants to look it up. The sheep continue to think their homemade t-shirt masks help.

I realize not many of you here get paid to review and analyze raw data involving scientific information of such detail as would be needed.

I will tell you from an environmental scientists point of view that the "so called experts" are lying to us about it. Especially when they ignore the fact that only the very best tech will stop a virus from spreading. That is why the Bubble boy made the news and there were even TV appearances. The Bubble was his only chance.

One must truly wear a spacesuit to prevent exposure, then take that suit off in a clean room after decontamination if you were exposed to an environment you knew had the virus. That is what the research scientists wear and how they exit to go home each day. That is exactly what the Astronauts did upon return to Earth when we 1st sent men to Orbit the Earth and beyond. Therefore, this virus has to have gotten to almost everywhere it can by now. We will see the testing continue to make it appear more have it than don't due to the interference with the cold viruses.

Which begs the question I posited yesterday. Why are so many "scientists/medicos" willing to just buckle under to this farce? Yes the old adage of money or peer pressure, but my god talk about selling one's soul. Even worse, bury your shame alone, but to preach online about how honorable a mask is, reveals the true pathetic and soulless nature.

This should be the moment where all step up and become heroes but instead they've revealed themselves as face mask wearing sheep - yet still shamelessly preach.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One for the road...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

With all the tourists at home for Wuhan Flu, there won't be many to hurt there like their might have been for a summer in a tourist destination.

I have been wondering if the whole Rona thing was actually about keeping mass events from happening because there was credible intelligence about plans for multiple globally coordinated mass casualties attacks in several countries simultaneously for a certain period of time in 2020. Keeping passenger jets grounded would also fit in that scenario.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah....the neat homemade masks people are selling are complete BS....it is insane folks are believing this crap.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I too have thought about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Still not onboard with the whole Q thing. But, did anyone notice that Pete Sessions won the primary runoff for the 17th District here in Texas?

It caught my attention because y'all spend a lot of time debating what Q meant by Trust Sessions, as well as throwing around the number 17 quite a bit. I'll have to read up on the guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
Still not onboard with the whole Q thing. But, did anyone notice that Pete Sessions won the primary runoff for the 17th District here in Texas?

It caught my attention because y'all spend a lot of time debating what Q meant by Trust Sessions, as well as throwing around the number 17 quite a bit. I'll have to read up on the guy.

Well. Well. Well. A “Sessions” that’s actually still on the board. Worth watching. Nice catch.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I had major system hard drive crashes on not one but two of my platforms this morning...at the same time FFS

It coud be worse.

Hopefully it's clear enough to see the comet tonight.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Q #2506 from Nov 2018 seems to have Q going all in on Sessions/Huber. That doubters would pay a price.

- Sessions got fired as AG
- Trump backed his opponent in Senate run
- Sessions got crushed by Tuberville
- Huber in Jan 2020, comes up empty on Clinton Foundation and Uranium One when the Hardy Boys could have solved those capers.

Yeah, Sessions & Huber. Pete & Repeat until proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I had major system hard drive crashes on not one but two of my platforms this morning...at the same time FFS

It coud be worse.

Hopefully it's clear enough to see the comet tonight.

Can't you spare just one of your dozen devices??? Man up, do us a solid we need him.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Today's Drops Picking up for EMN...

Links at Qanon.pub

Who in 2016 would have figured Keven Spacey would factor in all this???

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I feel like Im caught in a catch 22 with this mask situation now. Up until now it hasnt been a big deal in my small town. Come Monday though it is going to be tricky for me. If my Walmart is one that is going to go with the mandatory mask on the 20th Im not sure what Im going to do. There are other grocery stores I can shop at food wise, but their prices are so much higher and thats rough for a person like me that is on a very fixed income.

The real problem is that for all the other things I may need Walmart is the only one that has them. There isnt any of those little mom and pop business's that carry the other home kind of items. There is a Home Depot, but that still doesnt cover all one could need.

Trust me Im not thrilled about having to use Walmart to begin with, but thats pretty much it for where I live. I have yet to wear a mask and I dont intend to either. I have tried to stock what I can so that I can hopefully ride it out until this insanity quits, but then again I can only spend so much, (again back to fixed income) and who knows when this Will pass and be over. If they try to stretch it through until the election I may end up having to wear a mask and that wont sit well with me as it goes against my grain 100%.

Im guessing it doesnt sound like that big of a deal to most of you, but having to go against something that you strongly believe in stinks. Kind of like telling a person that goes to AA meetings that they have to drink a beer if they want to shop in the store. Maybe not the best example, but still... it stinks

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

you can still wear the mask where required. Get in and get out. Then remove it. Wearing it thru the parking lot and in your car, you can opt out.

You need to get business done. Get it done. Continue to red pill everyone. Plenty of people are complying with these orders but know it’s overkill.

There’s enough elected officials who are on our same page and pushing back for us.

Flush out the fools at voting booth.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I feel like Im caught in a catch 22 with this mask situation now. Up until now it hasnt been a big deal in my small town. Come Monday though it is going to be tricky for me. If my Walmart is one that is going to go with the mandatory mask on the 20th Im not sure what Im going to do. There are other grocery stores I can shop at food wise, but their prices are so much higher and thats rough for a person like me that is on a very fixed income.

The real problem is that for all the other things I may need Walmart is the only one that has them. There isnt any of those little mom and pop business's that carry the other home kind of items. There is a Home Depot, but that still doesnt cover all one could need.

Trust me Im not thrilled about having to use Walmart to begin with, but thats pretty much it for where I live. I have yet to wear a mask and I dont intend to either. I have tried to stock what I can so that I can hopefully ride it out until this insanity quits, but then again I can only spend so much, (again back to fixed income) and who knows when this Will pass and be over. If they try to stretch it through until the election I may end up having to wear a mask and that wont sit well with me as it goes against my grain 100%.

Im guessing it doesnt sound like that big of a deal to most of you, but having to go against something that you strongly believe in stinks. Kind of like telling a person that goes to AA meetings that they have to drink a beer if they want to shop in the store. Maybe not the best example, but still... it stinks

Go late, when few are there.
Can you pre-order and pick up?
Delivery?

Funny, it's like figuring out how to get "sugar during the war" even though there no shortage, no war and no actual crises.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This is now about survival. Wear the mask!

You don't gotta' like it, you just gotta' do it.

For your own sake, your principles have to be put aside temporarily.

I wear one, as much as I effing hate it.

Vote these fools out!

edit on 18-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I feel like Im caught in a catch 22 with this mask situation now. U

I hear ya! I am in the same boat. Maskylvania is really getting a full court press by our democrat Governor for masks to be worn at all times. It seems like no one has any nut sacks anymore. Most everyone around agrees that masks are useless and after a few months a majority quit wearing them. After a reproach on the TV, everyone started wearing the pretend feel good masks again. Starting Monday the push is on once again.

I cannot fathom why the human intellect caves in so quickly to the will of those who deceive them openly.
If they believed it was the right thing to wear a mask, I could almost understand. But wearing a diaper on one's face just to be compliant to avoid social shaming is very alarming.

I don't have an answer for what you should do. Soon I fear all CORPORATE chains are gonna be enforcing this mask mandate at the door. Probably have a rent near the opening to pre-screen customers for mask usage prior to gaining entrance.

When that happens I will stop spending my money at those locations and suffer the burden of travelling and paying more at places that do not cater to the will of lobbyist and politicians. Rare as they may be. Hopefully the mom and pop type stores that somehow manage to stay viable despite the assault on their profit margins.

Best of luck Onehuman!

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join