It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One last thing Q related before I forget.

The phrase "When does a bird sing?" that Q has posted a few times has always been in the back of my mind.
I know others have stated that they sing after the rain, or after they turn into stool pigeons to save their own hides.

I spend a lot of time in the woods in the morning whether it's deer hunting in the fall or turkey hunting in the spring.
The one thing I can tell you is that your chances for success in the morning is to be in place before the first crack of daylight starts to appear. Do you know what happens just prior to that?

The birds start to sing.

So there you have my take on that phrase.
A bird sings when it wakes up.

We are all waking up......

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think I'm going to print out the relevant paragraphs and give them out to any massk-hole that tries to chastise me for not wearing one.

aapsonline.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, all true but, facts don't seem to matter to all the 'Karens' out there at the moment. November 4th. Vote!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

The best hunters are up before the birds wake up. 4 am. I can confirm from personal experience. Awesome post.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yes care, I'd guesstimate that 10% of tweets in Q posts have since been suspended, deleted or gone private - hence it is important to archive urls and tweets in Q posts asap.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Retweet the ever loving hell out of this...

What the hell timeline did I wake up in last month? This isn't the timeline to mass Awakening, this has to be the forsaken timeline. Right?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think I'm going to print out the relevant paragraphs and give them out to any massk-hole that tries to chastise me for not wearing one.

aapsonline.org...

But QOS, this isn't about science anymore, it's about showing your care for others.

Maskholes is good.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

The phrase "When does a bird sing?" that Q has posted a few times has always been in the back of my mind.
I know others have stated that they sing after the rain, or after they turn into stool pigeons to save their own hides.

I spend a lot of time in the woods in the morning whether it's deer hunting in the fall or turkey hunting in the spring.
The one thing I can tell you is that your chances for success in the morning is to be in place before the first crack of daylight starts to appear. Do you know what happens just prior to that?

The birds start to sing.

I've thought about that same phrase many times too.

When does a bird sing? Obvious answer is like you say, as day is breaking. The top answer I would say.

But is it too obvious? Don't birds sing all day? And all year round? Of course they do.

So I was wondering, perhaps we should establish when doesn't a bird sing, first?
A bird won't sing when it is aware there is a predator in its proximity.
And a bird will rarely sing while in its nest.

So, Q's birds begin to sing because they know there is no danger and there are no predators around? They know they are safe?

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Worthwhile Message just posted.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
On the mask topic I recomend fishnet stockings. It meets the bare minimal requirements for the mask mandates, but shows all the Karen's what you think of their b.s.

I also like the tighty whities with onion stains and a Hershey bar smear down the front. For bonus points use a snickers and make sure to leave a peanut visible.

No reason we can't have fun with these maskholes.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
WATER everywhere...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

I bought a mosquito head net today and wore it into stores while smiling at people.

I got some mean looks.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

The birds start to sing.

When does a bird sing? Obvious answer is like you say, as day is breaking. The top answer I would say.

But is it too obvious? Don't birds sing all day? And all year round? Of course they do.

So I was wondering, perhaps we should establish when doesn't a bird sing, first?

So, Q's birds begin to sing because they know there is no danger and there are no predators around? They know they are safe?

Just a thought.

Mockingbird media screams when the masters are in trouble.

Funny story: My yard mockingbird has about 1 month a year where he goes nuts all day and night. He's a family man. During early Q, thread one or two, I'm muttering to myself, what the hell is wrong with that bird it is midnight? I sit down - open the thread, and the post I open up to says "a mockingbird sings a night." IIRC, that poster only posted that. Made me laugh, define the word using the word.

The meaning depends on the news I think. Maxwell, Mack, or others giving information. Mockingbird media. Dark to Light. It is in the map now, so it can have any number of meanings when pointed to.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Lewis gone. RBG on the clock. Nobody escapes death. Virus or not. In a short 130 years not a single human being on the planet today will be alive.

Mother Nature’s frag rate is vicious.

Maybe. That’s assuming we don’t hit the singularity between now and then and we all live forever. It’s happening one day for sure, just depends if it will be soon enough to help us or not.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Why? Because there's a creepy Agenda going on. Yesterday our Medical Officer of Health for this area issued a 28 day Mandatory mask wearing which can be renewed if his holiness decrees so. I went looking for some info on this joker and saw last month he "took a knee" at a local BLM march [ i'm having trouble adding pic to post so you'll have to take my word for it]. He also graduated from a University in Syria.
I live in a small town of about 8500. When the crazy began not many people were wearing masks. During the spring/summer we get inundated with tourists/cottagers. That's when I began seeing more masks. Went out Tuesday and it was pretty well split down the middle But the Mask Nazis are real.
One maskless lady was going down the aisle in the opposite direction of the arrows bit never fear! The Masked Avengers are here! They pulled up beside each other and blocked her path so she had to turn around.
I haven't worn a mask yet and i'm not sure what i'll do when next i need to go out. Do I wrap a old linen napkin around my face like cowboys of old and write Eff My Commie Govt on it or do I go maskless and risk getting a punch to the head?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know when they don't sing....

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m with you 100%

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: doobydoll

The birds start to sing.

Just a thought.

Mockingbird media screams when the masters are in trouble.

Funny story: My yard mockingbird has about 1 month a year where he goes nuts all day and night. He's a family man. During early Q, thread one or two, I'm muttering to myself, what the hell is wrong with that bird it is midnight? I sit down - open the thread, and the post I open up to says "a mockingbird sings a night." IIRC, that poster only posted that. Made me laugh, define the word using the word.

The meaning depends on the news I think. Maxwell, Mack, or others giving information. Mockingbird media. Dark to Light. It is in the map now, so it can have any number of meanings when pointed to.

Yes. Definitely several meanings.

I have two budgerigars. They are rarely in their cage, they fly around my house all day and are only in their cage at night time.

If I need to have my doors open I will pop them inside the cage until I close up again. But if I leave them in there too long in the daytime they will begin to chirp/sing loudly to be let out. They aren't used to being caged up in the daytime. They're used to flying free all day.

I would imagine Q's birds are the same lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Like your body replacing skin cells

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join