It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Today is Mandelas Bday and oddly also the day Mein Kampf was first published.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Vasa, I'm having a struggle translating that title you mentioned.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just dropping this link in here for future reference.

Something gives me the creeps about the way this article is worded and the whole "Disney bubble" thing related to the NBA. (Sorry. Can't say more. Some of you will "see" it.)

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The article had a nervous feel about it, like kids fearing their parents will find out they got up to something, eh, naughty.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Unless Haspil has some huge mental health problems this doesn't seem to add up. Some important part of the picture is missing.

Lovers' spat ?

Cheers
edit on 18-7-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This one, apparently is for the Church of S ATAN.. But what do any of us really know?

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

John Lewis has died.

In his 17th term in office, no less.

🤔

Did q kill him!!??

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Like something ritualistic or occultic is planned? (As an example: notice the master number 22 used twice---once in the print, once in the graphic).

Sorry if this sounds "out there", but it's because of other things recently discussed, too, regarding the NBA. Won't get too deep right now. Just dropping this today in this spot.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
So, uhm, today is doomsday. How is Nashville doing so far?

🎵☢

2012 survivor

No news is good news I guess. Anybody anxious in Tennessee?

With all the tourists at home for Wuhan Flu, there won't be many to hurt there like their might have been for a summer in a tourist destination.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Biden says he’s had intel briefings, warns of vote meddling

Joe Biden said Friday night that he’s begun receiving intelligence briefings as he warned that Russia, China and other adversaries were attempting to undermine the upcoming U.S. election in November.

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee wasn’t specific and offered no evidence while addressing a virtual fundraiser with more than 200 attendees.

Biden received intelligence briefings while vice president but told reporters he wasn’t getting them as of June 30. He said then that President Donald Trump’s administration had not offered classified briefings, even though they are traditionally provided to major-party nominees once they win the primary. Biden won’t formally become the Democratic presidential nominee until the party’s convention next month.

Notice this muddle mess. He is the "presumptive" nominee, not the nominee. Right now he's a guy, with a mask, and a lot of mental problems - and no VP.

Translation: Biden controllers are not getting anything right now, nor will they.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Masks are a two-way street.

In surgery, healthcare personnel wear them to protect the patients from bacteria, sure, but ALSO they protect the healthcare personnel from viruses - if you consider at least HIV and hepatitis C , among others. Just saying.

Yet Dr Fauci has an article in the New England Journal of Medicine that was linked to here earlier that says the masks if not a PPE Bubble type categorically do NOT work with viruses.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just saw this, probably already posted, but I just ran across it.

Head of NYPD Union Gives Fox Interview with Q mug in background

No surprise its CNN with the article.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

In surgery, healthcare personnel wear them to protect the patients from bacteria, sure, but ALSO they protect the healthcare personnel from viruses - if you consider at least HIV and hepatitis C , among others. Just saying.

Yet Dr Fauci has an article in the New England Journal of Medicine that was linked to here earlier that says the masks if not a PPE Bubble type categorically do NOT work with viruses.

The only people that should be wearing masks are Healthcare professionals and those who are positive.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Because of the micron size of Covid19, nothing less than N99 masks will do anything. It is really easy to look up, just nobody wants to look it up. The sheep continue to think their homemade t-shirt masks help.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hmm, didn't see that. You are observant. My take was that the style of writing was talking around something, as if the real topic could not be openly brought out.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Eta to explain echo lol

LoL Crank.... I expeled profuse droplets reading that lol
Exactly when reading headline ...same thought lol
Anywho....
Original .....

He isn't even the nominee yet...did anyone tell him that yet ? LOL

LOL

edit on 7182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Definitely one of my new favorites....

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
@skeptek

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Symbolism...

Bush and Clinton portraits are moved to a storage room.

Media goons upset: Warning CNN CLIP

According to her fake outrage, there is some hierarchy or "tradition" or something that isn't being followed. According to me - symbols matter. (note no renOgade flower portrait is up at all).

Replaced with McKinley

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Because of the micron size of Covid19, nothing less than N99 masks will do anything. It is really easy to look up, just nobody wants to look it up. The sheep continue to think their homemade t-shirt masks help.

I realize not many of you here get paid to review and analyze raw data involving scientific information of such detail as would be needed.

I will tell you from an environmental scientists point of view that the "so called experts" are lying to us about it. Especially when they ignore the fact that only the very best tech will stop a virus from spreading. That is why the Bubble boy made the news and there were even TV appearances. The Bubble was his only chance.

One must truly wear a spacesuit to prevent exposure, then take that suit off in a clean room after decontamination if you were exposed to an environment you knew had the virus. That is what the research scientists wear and how they exit to go home each day. That is exactly what the Astronauts did upon return to Earth when we 1st sent men to Orbit the Earth and beyond. Therefore, this virus has to have gotten to almost everywhere it can by now. We will see the testing continue to make it appear more have it than don't due to the interference with the cold viruses.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ta reply to: Vasa Croe
Holy mother of... t' was Kryptonite to my eyes. Pass me the eye wash please. Maybe some Jim Beam too.
edit on 18-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join