It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

I think that’s exactly what these “arrests” are. The Feds taking their agents that are embedded with Antifa back into the fold. That way, when people ask “Where’s Dave?” they can say he got scooped up and nobody knows what happened to him. Don’t want to blow an undercover agents cover.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
@brunobarking has a good thread. Unrolled. I see it as a different route then we took to get to the same place.

1/ Q drops the Pinocchio metaphor of the puppet Pinocchio = Epstein and the puppet master Gepetto = Maxwell, the main forces behind underage sex trafficking, and the ensuing blackmail of participants.

Epstein Island = Treasure Island metaphor

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It’s very easy to see that COVID-19 was hijacked into a false flag. The flip flopping from Jan/Feb to Jun/Jul. The kill box remains elderly & unhealthy; 60+ years old.

Instead of locking those folks down, getting THEM whatever they need (food, meds, services) and letting the rest of us keep at it (enhanced hygiene, social distancing, masks if you want to, working remote). This would have saved a crap load of lives and the economy.

Let big pharma do it’s thing to find treatments and vaccine.

Let the population build up its tolerance for the bug while spending $1T on protecting the high risk.

No, what did we do?

Eldercide the high risk, quarantined the healthy, crushed the economy, spent $3T on people that COULD have kept working and didn’t need stimulus.

So why?

Presidential election year. “The Economy Stupid” made any Dem candidate an automatic loser. This stunt with CV19 buckled Trump’s #1 campaign bullet point.

Now that Dems once again overplayed their hand, has two really big problems they didn’t have in January:

1) Dem run cities are a clown show with protests/riots.

2) Killing grandma never sets well with anyone, D or R.

What happens when there’s a historic mail in vote for POTUS and Trump still wins? How does the Left handle that. Beaten by Trump twice when the Dems tried to cheat.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We’re all actually in Hell. The world really did end on December 21, 2012, only none of us realized it.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We’re all actually in Hell. The world really did end on December 21, 2012, only none of us realized it.

I read recently that the Mayan calendar was misinterpreted.

The actual date is, supposedly, December 21, 2020.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yeah, but what the hell did I do that was so bad to deserve ending up here?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
Why? Because there's a creepy Agenda going on. Yesterday our Medical Officer of Health for this area issued a 28 day Mandatory mask wearing which can be renewed if his holiness decrees so. I went looking for some info on this joker and saw last month he "took a knee" at a local BLM march [ i'm having trouble adding pic to post so you'll have to take my word for it]. He also graduated from a University in Syria.
I live in a small town of about 8500. When the crazy began not many people were wearing masks. During the spring/summer we get inundated with tourists/cottagers. That's when I began seeing more masks. Went out Tuesday and it was pretty well split down the middle But the Mask Nazis are real.
One maskless lady was going down the aisle in the opposite direction of the arrows bit never fear! The Masked Avengers are here! They pulled up beside each other and blocked her path so she had to turn around.
I haven't worn a mask yet and i'm not sure what i'll do when next i need to go out. Do I wrap a old linen napkin around my face like cowboys of old and write Eff My Commie Govt on it or do I go maskless and risk getting a punch to the head?

I hear you. I've been at war with a lot since day one. I have literally compromised myself awareness in one way or another from day one. I'm the guy that says "no, you don't get that information because you don't need it." I'm the guy who demands everyone explain why in clear terms this or that. It has been exhausting and frankly not fun for the past twenty years or so since the population became stupid rule followers. Before meh, now not at all.

At some point it really becomes simply the state of mind that matters. This will end, and those of us that opposed will be off the hook, while those who enabled will be living a world of shame. The science/health folks who doubled down on supporting this shot themselves in the face - a lot of folks realized they don't need them even without their lies.

I was just wondering this. I haven't seen any results of folks fighting these citations in court but this question is real. Slaves wear masks. How can one argue a case in court if they must wear a mask, thereby accepting their enslaved position? That's me, the guy who can't go into court because I'm not a slave, but to get into court I need to accept I'm a slave.

We do see something interesting. Church's didn't unify. Businesses didn't unify. Universities didn't unify. Sports didn't unify. Governments aren't even unified. So we see that those who claimed a position of unity are not. In fact, they turned out to be divisive systems during a period where unity would have shined bright.

Anons - pretty unified, I'd guess nearly all Anons are in opposition to this.

Our opposition is noted. At one, admittedly superior POV, this 4th Kungflu act is for the really effing asleep. Sort of one last chance to wake up. I'd also argue that a whole lot of the maskholes and sheepholes are not actually real soul based beings, as such the matter not at all to the Great Awakening.

edit on 18-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler

I read recently that the Mayan calendar was misinterpreted.

The actual date is, supposedly, December 21, 2020.

They cycle completed in 2012. The mirror to that seQuence is occurring now. The "dates" only support a level of experience, but the experience that manifests is still contingent on the wishes of the collective. Sadly, folks sort of slacked on their efforts to wake up, forcing a delay for the rest. The reason this is ugly is the collective is pretty much at odds with the post 2012 state of awareness. In essence their fighting it.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I like that video the POTUS tweeted, I Showed it to my friend and said "look hollywood" and she was like "Why??" exactly. Why would POTUS just showcase hollywood for a few seconds when he's really at the white house.
Same reason why Linkin Park was the theme song, considering Chester's history of abuse when he was a kid.
Probably off topic but Podesta looks like his father, and in the video "crawling" just before the minute mark Ghislaine pops up in the reflection.
Big moves seem to be happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Twitter Link

Apparently there is a police raid going on in the Black Forest, rumored to be human hunting grounds owned by the rothschilds.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

you preach a good message and I like the way you think, though I believe is utterly important that this mask vs non-mask thing is another war for you to get distracted on.

I don't care if you wear a mask or not, don't tell me if I should wear one or not, don't tell me I am a slave because I came to my own conclusion of why I would wear one, and don't call me an idiot because I have my own conclusion to not wear one.

This isn't a deciding factor of anything.

This virus created conspiracies which split people with literally the same ideology.

Like we all know the virus is off. With all the cases of inflating numbers and such.
It could be fake, or real and man made.
Whatever it is , we can agree that there is something larger at hand can we not?

Like you said, these are not soul based things and should not even matter.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Intriguing. Nice connection!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to: onehuman
Ware the mask to get in then pull it down below your nose and even blow your mouth after you are in and see what people say. I have never had anybody question me and most people do the same.

edit on 18-7-2020 by etshrtslr because: Auto correct

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Pic

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Do you notice anything about that pic?

ETA does anyone?
edit on 18-7-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr
reply to: onehuman
Ware the mask to get in then pull it down below your nose and even blow your mouth after you are in and see what people say. I have never had anybody question me and most people do the same.

That's because most know they are participating in a fraudulent hoax.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I can’t post pic but the pic at this link is the first relative close up that I have seen of Mary Trump.
www.breitbart.com...

Wow!

First off she is a little manish.

Second. That man is Donald Trump. Holy Cow!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Do you notice anything about that pic?

ETA does anyone?

Is that Ronald R. on some signs?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I can’t post pic but the pic at this link is the first relative close up that I have seen of Mary Trump.
www.breitbart.com...

Wow!

Do we know why she was cut from family fortune by her grandfather?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

Wow!

She looks like C_A agent Gloria Steinem.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join