It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This morning's rant inspired by the meme below.

Fact: DJT does not have a death wish.
Fact: DJT loves his family.
Fact: DJT does not want to kill another human.
Fact: DJT does not wear a mask.
Fact: DJT Took HCQ.
Fact: DJT does not social distance.
FACT: DJT IS A GERMAPHOBE!!!

What more does he have to do? The most important man on planet earth, in charge of the largest economy, largest military and most elaborate "war" ever undertaken is not doing any of these things the Karen's of the world demand. He's doing it for all to see.

Practice: carry out or perform (a particular activity, method, or custom) habitually or regularly.
Social: needing companionship.
Distance: make (someone or something) far off or remote in position or nature.
Wear: damage, erode, or destroy by friction or use.
Mask:conceal (something) from view.

Take the above edicts and reverse them Mirror Style for the reveal.

The most disappointing, but not surprising aspect of this mess is the medical establishments actions. As noted often the medical establishment kills 250,000 people a year by their own admission (U.S.), and has many in a state of stasis, controlled decay and or addiction. As a Union they are not the moral foundation of human health. Odd the absence of "elective surgery" is bringing down the for profit hospitals our "obamafreehealthcare" pays for. Isn't it?

The fact that Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Pharmacists, Lab Techs and Administrators have NOT stomped on this Distance/Mask thing reveals them for who they all are. How come the Pharmacists didn't all die when the Bird Flu came? How come Hospital Administrators didn't walk out from fear of H1N1?

I hate blanket statements like "you guys" or "American people" as it is the bastion of the manipulator, but in this case I cannot escape the notion that entire The Union Of Medical Professionals took their oath and threw it out the window in March because marching orders said so.

Nowhere in their history, or human history, has this mask/distance solution been proven to be a thing, let alone a "science" thing - how do I know? Because folks sit in a medical waiting room every year for symptoms of flu. Yet these purveyors of "let's go where the science takes us" woke up in March and took a wholly made up social engineering thing and turned "do no harm" into "destroy it ALL".

They have been complicit in data manipulation, lying, abandoning their oath, killing people, profiteering and violations we may never know about. It is their complicit nature that has schools sticking kids in play circles, countless business working to comply with wholly made up "regulations". It has folks walking around my neighborhood with a salad bar sneeze guard on their face and shielding themselves when I walk by. Their actions/inactions has people hiding smiles, fearing seeing their family while these medical institutions are killing folks in hospitals for money!!!

The fact that the Controllers could find one, let alone countless, Medical "Professionals" to go along with this is truly stupefying to me. Common sense, personal experience derived from 150 years of doctors meeting with the sick, the infected, the bleeding, the pussing, the barely alive was thrown out. What, were all these professionals just lucky "patients" didn't just drop dead in their waiting rooms prior to paper masks being mandated!!!

The medical establishment is the largest corporate enterprise on earth. This event was for them to wake the hell up. These folks have some serious soul searching to do in the coming months. They best not delay.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Less than 7% of 2020 deaths in Arizona are Covid related. We already know due to faulty cause of death policies that % is inflated. Half of the 7% were in nursing homes so they were on the clock already.

Yeah. Every data point and my “eye test” of observing the world around me tells me we’ve been hoodwinked.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This article is from December, though not sure which year as it doesnt state it. It will give you a rough idea of the kind of money there are throwing around though. For some reason I have it in my head that they bought a house in Hawaii recently for 50 million, but I cant find it at the moment.

Obama Properties Cost etc

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: MetalThunder
That ish is creepy as hail.

This article I found while looking into this said it ended up being a BIRD. ummmm okay den. Some bird.

www.express.co.uk...

Well if true (which makes ZERO Sense) - The Bird gets around lol

Sky Noises - The Trumpets Sounding ? YMMV
Recorded in San Antonio Texas - ....
The similarity is uncanny

Be Good to Each Other

I wonder if any kind of underground tunnel boring machine could make a sound like that.

It has a certain slowly pulsing, vibrational quality, like a giant grinding wheel being eased forward.

Another possibility would be some kind of weather modification tech, creating standing waves, possibly heating the atmosphere and causing enough vibration in air molecules to make sound.
edit on 7/17/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I was talking about biden not obama.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The trumpets in the sky for sure. Prob just earth grinding on the plates.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

When this same thing happened 7 or 10 years ago it turned out to be a prank that many people around the world were pulling. The sound is a horn or trumpet but it's being made by the person recording.

You guys don't know that this is not the first time sounds from the sky have been talked about?

here from 2015

couldn't find anything earlier than 2012 so my guess is that is when this was started. Probably because of all the 2012 myan calendar end date stuff.

edit on 17-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This morning's rant inspired by the meme below.

Fact: DJT does not have a death wish.
Fact: DJT loves his family.
Fact: DJT does not want to kill another human.
Fact: DJT does not wear a mask.
Fact: DJT Took HCQ.
Fact: DJT does not social distance.
FACT: DJT IS A GERMAPHOBE!!!

What more does he have to do? The most important man on planet earth, in charge of the largest economy, largest military and most elaborate "war" ever undertaken is not doing any of these things the Karen's of the world demand. He's doing it for all to see.

Practice: carry out or perform (a particular activity, method, or custom) habitually or regularly.
Social: needing companionship.
Distance: make (someone or something) far off or remote in position or nature.
Wear: damage, erode, or destroy by friction or use.
Mask:conceal (something) from view.

Take the above edicts and reverse them Mirror Style for the reveal.

The most disappointing, but not surprising aspect of this mess is the medical establishments actions. As noted often the medical establishment kills 250,000 people a year by their own admission (U.S.), and has many in a state of stasis, controlled decay and or addiction. As a Union they are not the moral foundation of human health. Odd the absence of "elective surgery" is bringing down the for profit hospitals our "obamafreehealthcare" pays for. Isn't it?

The fact that Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Pharmacists, Lab Techs and Administrators have NOT stomped on this Distance/Mask thing reveals them for who they all are. How come the Pharmacists didn't all die when the Bird Flu came? How come Hospital Administrators didn't walk out from fear of H1N1?

I hate blanket statements like "you guys" or "American people" as it is the bastion of the manipulator, but in this case I cannot escape the notion that entire The Union Of Medical Professionals took their oath and threw it out the window in March because marching orders said so.

Nowhere in their history, or human history, has this mask/distance solution been proven to be a thing, let alone a "science" thing - how do I know? Because folks sit in a medical waiting room every year for symptoms of flu. Yet these purveyors of "let's go where the science takes us" woke up in March and took a wholly made up social engineering thing and turned "do no harm" into "destroy it ALL".

They have been complicit in data manipulation, lying, abandoning their oath, killing people, profiteering and violations we may never know about. It is their complicit nature that has schools sticking kids in play circles, countless business working to comply with wholly made up "regulations". It has folks walking around my neighborhood with a salad bar sneeze guard on their face and shielding themselves when I walk by. Their actions/inactions has people hiding smiles, fearing seeing their family while these medical institutions are killing folks in hospitals for money!!!

The fact that the Controllers could find one, let alone countless, Medical "Professionals" to go along with this is truly stupefying to me. Common sense, personal experience derived from 150 years of doctors meeting with the sick, the infected, the bleeding, the pussing, the barely alive was thrown out. What, were all these professionals just lucky "patients" didn't just drop dead in their waiting rooms prior to paper masks being mandated!!!

The medical establishment is the largest corporate enterprise on earth. This event was for them to wake the hell up. These folks have some serious soul searching to do in the coming months. They best not delay.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: doobydoll

Good to see you DD, thanks for sharing your personal experience.

Hello Cranky my friend (waves)

I know i don't post often in these threads lately, but i'm often hanging around by the doorway looking in. I'm not quite on everyone else's level here politics-wise so i can't really contribute anything worthy on that subject lol.
And I'm often hesitant to post my spiritual contribution in the middle of the train/flow of discussion here, I imagine it to have the same effect as a drop of soap in water - everything flees from it and gives it as wide a berth as possible lol.

Thanks for the wave, Cranky.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Had a feelin you were going to add on that meme I posted last night.

twitter.com...

Qmap.pub has been down but the alternate like site is still online.

new.qmap.pub...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Suspec t Is Arrested in Grisly Killing of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh - NY Times.

The former assistant, Tyrese Devon Haspil, 21, had worked for Mr. Saleh since he was 16. Mr. Haspil was expected to be charged in a criminal complaint with second-degree murder and other crimes.

Initially, a law enforcement official had described the killing as a “hit” and said it looked “like a professional job.” But now some investigators theorize that the killer may have tried to make the grisly murder look like a professional assassination to give the appearance that it might be linked to an international business deal gone sour. Mr. Saleh was involved with companies in Nigeria, Colombia and Bangladesh.

But what one investigator characterized as “several rookie mistakes” — including buying the Taser online with his own credit card and signing for the package when it arrived in June — quickly led the police to Mr. Haspil, two of the officials said.

Saleh was founding manager of HackHouse, a “tech incubator/venture factory focused in Bangladesh” and was CEO of TapFury, developing “the finest prank calling app ever – PrankDial.” He was vice president of WizTeen, a “network of websites targeted towards teenagers.” His bachelor’s degree was in CIS from Bentley University.
heavy.com...

Hack & Prank.🤔

Aside from a 21 yr old ms-13 gang member I find it hard to believe a 21 yr old employee had what it takes to dismember a body. Kill yes but, dismember and attempt to clean it up.?? Whoa!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Where did you hear that these sky sounds were pranks by someone using a trumpet?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For 68 years, worldwide signals intelligence and USA security has been our number 1 goal?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Suspec t Is Arrested in Grisly Killing of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh - NY Times.

The former assistant, Tyrese Devon Haspil, 21, had worked for Mr. Saleh since he was 16. Mr. Haspil was expected to be charged in a criminal complaint with second-degree murder and other crimes.

Initially, a law enforcement official had described the killing as a “hit” and said it looked “like a professional job.” But now some investigators theorize that the killer may have tried to make the grisly murder look like a professional assassination to give the appearance that it might be linked to an international business deal gone sour. Mr. Saleh was involved with companies in Nigeria, Colombia and Bangladesh.

But what one investigator characterized as “several rookie mistakes” — including buying the Taser online with his own credit card and signing for the package when it arrived in June — quickly led the police to Mr. Haspil, two of the officials said.

Saleh was founding manager of HackHouse, a “tech incubator/venture factory focused in Bangladesh” and was CEO of TapFury, developing “the finest prank calling app ever – PrankDial.” He was vice president of WizTeen, a “network of websites targeted towards teenagers.” His bachelor’s degree was in CIS from Bentley University.
heavy.com...

Hack & Prank.🤔

Aside from a 21 yr old ms-13 gang member I find it hard to believe a 21 yr old employee had what it takes to dismember a body. Kill yes but, dismember and attempt to clean it up.?? Whoa!

Honestly, unless deliberately done, dismembering/decapitating/mutilation of any sense is a sign of the suspect panicking over what to do with the body. I haven't read much about it, but my guess is disgruntled employee (did read that it was an ex-employee) who acted out in a fit of rage and killed him. The cause of death from the ME would be a tell all obviously. Since its in the Tech field it could've been over a stolen idea/product. Who knows. Doubt it was a hit though, or related to anything bigger.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

lol here on ats back in 2012 0r 2013

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You guys see this yet?

NEWS: Judiciary Committee releases 57-page summary of a three-day interview with the key source for Christopher Steele's dossier.

twitter.com...

www.judiciary.senate.gov...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
On the move again.
Found this article interesting and wanted to drop it to my favorite group of people.
Sorry if it has already been posted.
global247news.com...
Enjoy Frens.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
More new hotness

New docs - 2/2017 Peter Strzok notes on NYT Trump/Russia reporting.

NYT claimed that Trump campaign had repeated contacts w/ senior Russian intelligence officials before election.

Strzok: "misleading and inaccurate... no evidence [of this]."

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys see this yet?

NEWS: Judiciary Committee releases 57-page summary of a three-day interview with the key source for Christopher Steele's dossier.

twitter.com...

www.judiciary.senate.gov...

His tweet beneath with the codenames has "Dragon" which I believe @SergeiMillian was the first to tweet out months ago.

Dragon FISA

Sergei Millian, the American/Russian, that Devin Nunes said might also have been framed. Sergei is being blamed as the source for Christopher Steele’s dossier disinformation.

@SergeiMillian

Edward Baumgartner (@ebaumgar73) is the primary or sub-source.? He does speak Russian.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I hope POTUS carves up Chris Wallace on Sunday if he starts going off the rails.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join