It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nothing can stop it...?

TGIF
Heads UP ....
Jupiter has always hid things from view .....I Digress...

The Floods ? China -
or perhaps South Asia ? or This SKY Event ?

131-foot-wide asteroid may strike Earth, airburst in September, space agency says

European Space Agency threat risk listed near-earth earthbound object reveals real reason for worldwide lockdowns and the prepositioning of military assets, trauma surgeons, makeshift hospitals, and ventilators.......

The European Space Agency’s space situational awareness risk list reveals that a 131-foot-wide asteroid may strike Earth or airburst inside the atmosphere in September.

ESA data shows that the compacted chunk of rock named 2018 SV13 is traveling at a speed of about 44,000 miles per hour and will be headed inbound on September 22 with a “non-zero” chance of impacting. (i.e. the ESA thinks there is a possibility the asteroid may hit)

Although it is unknown if the object will miss earth altogether, burn up in the earth’s atmosphere upon entry, airburst or impact, one thing is for sure, planetary defense agencies in both Europe and the United States will be on high alert and will be ready to mitigate and or deflect the object if need be.....

The report continues:

According to the European Space Agency (ESA), 2020 HS7 passed very close to the geostationary ring where satellites orbit. The distance of the asteroid to Earth was roughly 42,735km (26,554 miles), putting it at risk of potentially colliding with a comms satellite (from the European Data Relay System). Luckily, it passed “under” the nearest satellite at a distance of 1,200km (746 miles). It may sound like the asteroid was a long way away, but the ESA classes it as “one of the closest flybys ever recorded.”....

Asteroid alert: Space rock to make a close approach past the moon in September

Luckily, the asteroid will not collide with Earth as the closest it will get will be at a distance of 71, 805 kilometers. This is a fifth of the distance between the Earth and the Moon, making it one of, if not the closest an asteroid of this size has gotten to the planet.

Lets be optimistic but 1/5 of the distance to the moon ? Lets Hope there is no satellite debris
Think about it 1/5 of the distance to the moon is the potential "MISS" distance ...

Lets Hope this is just space nerd bluster

Never hurts to PRAY
....Reflecting on the above - .... WOW ...stay tuned

edit on 7172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: MetalThunder
That ish is creepy as hail.

This article I found while looking into this said it ended up being a BIRD. ummmm okay den. Some bird.

www.express.co.uk...

Well if true (which makes ZERO Sense) - The Bird gets around lol

Sky Noises - The Trumpets Sounding ? YMMV
Recorded in San Antonio Texas - ....
The similarity is uncanny

Be Good to Each Other

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I wonder how many of the elderly in all of those assisted living/nursing homes had reverse mortgages that some lender can now take possession of?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I wonder how many of the elderly in all of those assisted living/nursing homes had reverse mortgages that some lender can now take possession of?

Quick search reveals ....

Puerto Rico is feeling it

Foreclosures From Reverse Mortgages Surging in Puerto Rico

“An analysis by USA Today and the Centro de Periodismo Investigativo found waves of reverse mortgages headed to foreclosure in Puerto Rico for reasons other than death, the natural way the loans are supposed to end,” said the report. From 2014 to 2018, due to technical snafus, nearly one in four reverse mortgage loans faltered, according to the Government Accountability Office.

Based on reports from the news outlet, the Puerto Rico Office for Financial Institutions reported that tax defaults and insurance or occupancy issues, rather than the end of life, culminated in reverse mortgage foreclosures. That’s approaching 15% nationwide, according to USA Today’s analysis. The outlet reported that nearly 4,300 reverse mortgage loans of the island’s full 10,800 loans through the end of last year were originated by Monet House Inc., the region’s top lender.

I'm sure others will find more....

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, catching up but are you looking at the original tweet or self-retweet?

I have original at Jul 16 2020 20:54:57 EST
Retweet at Jul 16 2020 22:08:28 EST; delta of 01:13:31.

From memory you're between EST and UTC so the retweet would look like morning of 17th?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This was from the original tweet = Jul 16 2020 20:54:57 EST

I think the time confusion is because I am in Asia (so it is shows 12 hours ahead of EST in the US)...

I usually take most screenshots from Qmap, but it has been off and this week so I took this one directly from Twitter.

edit on 17-7-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
RE: Asteroid Warning - Looks like a Train of them in our future ! as

Quite a few are coming thru our neighborhood it seems .... Signs of things to come ...

NASA warns asteroid bigger than Edinburgh Castle heading close to Earth - July 24th

The rock is gigantic, measuring in at 170 metres, is much bigger than Edinburgh Castle at 135 metres.

It will make its closest approach to Earth on July 24, coming within just 0.034 astronomical units (AU) of our planet, NASA has warned.

The space agency said: “Potentially Hazardous Asteroids (PHAs) are currently defined based on parameters that measure the asteroid’s potential to make threatening close approaches to the Earth.

“Specifically, all asteroids with a minimum orbit intersection distance (MOID) of 0.05 au or less are considered PHAs.”

Where are them Rods From God ? Armed and ready I hope ..

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't believe for one minute that we don't have cameras and other devices deployed beyond Jupiter and even farther out.
I am sure there is very little coming behind that big planet that isn't being tracked already.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives
They are named and are being tracked .... I'm hoping for the best Brother .. The July 2020ND isn't supposed to impact - .... Just sharing what I found ... And Yes they do watch but severely underfunded - Our Solar System is currently going thru a Dust Cloud with a Solar Min and gravational loss Earth is just a bit more vulnerable....

Ear th’s Magnetic North Pole Is Shifting Dramatically From A Powerful Tug Of War - May 2020

The magnetic pole’s radical movement has forced updates to the world magnetic models used by scientists. But Livermore’s team reports that it’s still on the move.

From 2015

Late ETA
Asteroid DANGER: ‘Earth's in the firing line' Physicist warns rogue asteroids hard to spot
&
Jupiter flinging Asteroids like a sniper

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25307102]doobydoll[/post
I love this post because this is exactly how I feel..We are in a Spiritual war. I think things happen on the astral before manifesting on Earth. I've had OBE's so I know the astral is real. The majority thinks what they see with their eyes is reality and that's part of it but we are so much more.
TPTB know this and try to keep us in the lower fear vibration [stupid pandemic nonsense] because they don't want us to know/learn how truly powerful we are. They hide knowledge from us.
FUN FACT~~I have a deck of Angel cards and every day I pull one to give me something to think about/ mediate on for the day. 3 days in a row I pulled the Meditation card,,,coincidence??

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: [post=25307102]doobydoll[/post
I love this post because this is exactly how I feel..We are in a Spiritual war. I think things happen on the astral before manifesting on Earth. I've had OBE's so I know the astral is real. The majority thinks what they see with their eyes is reality and that's part of it but we are so much more.
TPTB know this and try to keep us in the lower fear vibration [stupid pandemic nonsense] because they don't want us to know/learn how truly powerful we are. They hide knowledge from us.
FUN FACT~~I have a deck of Angel cards and every day I pull one to give me something to think about/ mediate on for the day. 3 days in a row I pulled the Meditation card,,,coincidence??

Nope. No co-inkydinkies.

We all chose this life (and previous lives) before our conception. We all wanted to be part of this exciting and rare Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth. Many didn't get to come but are watching from the spirit realms. We are lucky.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Re Prince Andrew, his daughter has just got married to Italian property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi:

BBC story

What caught my eye was the following paragraph:

Their families have known one another for many years. The couple are said to have started a relationship after meeting again at Beatrice's sister Princess Eugenie's wedding to Jack Brooksbank.

For those better at digging than me, it may be worth a look in to the Mapelli Mozzi's.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So your positing that he made his money in those 7-8 years alone?

He was getting paid 100 of 100s of dollars in his pay checks while in office.

How much money does he have now total? Is it in the high millions? Or is it the amount we would expect after getting paid that much during those times?
has he invested?
I don't know. That's why I will not say he became rich because he was a politician. I see no proof of that yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The way the Internet works lately it gets very difficult - Since the surprise marriage ! everything is about it with the Mapelli Mozzi input - 2 days ago would have been a breeze ... lol

But I'll poke around a bit

Villa was a Monestary and includes a "RED House"

Some Family Background
Sunday, November 18, 2018
Count Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: Princess Beatrice's boyfriend

For S&G

He has an elder sister Natalia Alice

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Sent you a PM

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
They are named and are being tracked .... I'm hoping for the best Brother .. The July 2020ND isn't supposed to impact - .... Just sharing what I found ... And Yes they do watch but severely underfunded - Our Solar System is currently going thru a Dust Cloud with a Solar Min and gravational loss Earth is just a bit more vulnerable....

I hope I didn't come across as argumentative.

I totally agree that there are things out there that pose a possible danger. But I don't believe that the agencies in charge are underfunded despite what may be claimed. I do not think an earth shattering asteroid, comet, or even a pole shift were inbound that they would inform anyone about it.

It might be the only decision that the elite make that could agree with. The world would implode in every aspect if all of humanity knew that life was about to come to a violent end most if not all of us.

Come to think of it, would it make those in the know decide to just go all in with their dreams and party like there is no tomorrow? Get rich quick schemes, raping and pillaging countries with reckless abandon? Kinda like all these jack wagons pulling the strings are doing right now across this globe?

I really hope we never get to that point, but nowadays I tend to trust nothing and look sideways at everything I see going on. Who really knows.

Here's to tomorrow....

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Did anyone see the article in the Wall Street Journal today
"Gates-
tied Fund Hit in Abraaj Suit"?
Lots of money moving around. A brief summary and a link below.
$109 million was sent to the Gates healthcare fund 6 months before the company filed for bankruptcy to the tune 0f $1 billion.
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the liquidators, has stated that "the payments were made with the intent to defraud the companies creditors."
Round and round we go...The Gates Foundation joined with World's Bank's International Finance Corp, the British government's CDC group, Royal Philips NV, Medtronic and other investors to pledge $1 billion to the Abrajj healthcare fund. The Gates Foundation had been in dispute with them claiming the company had been mishandling the funds so this is why the $109million was paid.
Round and round we go where the money goes who knows?

www.wsj.com...
www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Your Good ! Keep on Keeping on !
I was shocked also - BTW - added another link on that post explaining how it is hard to spot Rouges ! remember Russia - this is a small grazer .... I have confidence we have more assets in space than advertised

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

How the hell can they say we do not have adequate testing? We are testing more than any country on the planet. There are testing centers everywhere. Who, that needs a test, is not getting one?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join