It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981
That is exactly what I was worried about. Previous tweets mysteriously disappearing or revised.
This is the rewriting of history.
Just like tearing down statues. Who ever gets elected this November will be writing our history for us.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why are we using our public alert system to mandate the wearing of the masks? Just received a public safety message.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
3 lurkers today. Your numbers are going up. Lol
All agree with you because we witnessed exactly what you described. Nurses and healthcare workers were being furloughed when the virus first started. We wondered why they were not been sent to the hospital right next door to be trained to handle the supposed emergency. Instead we were dealing with upset and angry healthcare workers who were losing their jobs and income.
Drs. that we knew had hospital staff come and confiscate all their medical supplies. So these clinics not only lost their staff, their practice, but also their supplies.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I visited the former East Germany a couple of days after German reunification. The telephone poles with the loudspeakers were still in place in the village centers. The local commissar would use those to bark at the people of the village about whatever topics.

Now they just use smart phones. And we ain't in East Germany.

Achtung.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Just wondering here, now that twit ter has been exposed publicly on shadow banning/ blacklisting etc. Might they feel they shouldn't touch those tools for now as to not be further exposed on those topics?

Could it be possible we now have an opportunity to really take advantage of that situation, maybe take over the whole entire trending feed if we did it right??
Would it hurt to try?

Look at the trash currently trending. I'd think probably not lol.

I don't think it would hurt ;P There are alot of people here and not that bad of an idea lol

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I did a search on the calls of the yellow legged button quail (which is what supposedly made those sounds) and I gotta say....sure didn't sound like what was happening in China or Texas....

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
It's a thing for sure !

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Oddly enough a number of them either have been in the military or have husbands in the military, along with children. What many rant about is the issues that have caused a big division. During Obama's time people could still serve regardless of sexual orientation then when Trump was elected policies changed. Apparently some people who were serving and close to retiring with benefits were dismissed and lost these benefits. People are angry.
The people in the military are a tight group and feel that they have been allowed to 'come out' and now feel betrayed.
This is regularly discussed in our book club meetings so I am assuming that there is some merit.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, according to Hello Magazine, Edoardo already has a 3 yr-old son, Christopher, also known as WOLFIE!

Does that tie in with the recent tweet storm of people like orlando bloom tweeting about their dogs? A few of them notabled on /qresearch, call their dog WOLFIE!

Edoardo's mother is Nikki Williams-Ellis, formerly Nikki Shale. She was married to Christopher Shale, a close friend of former UK Prime Minister David Cameron, who had an untimely death in 2011 - Townand CountryMag link

She is now married to sculptor David Williams-Ellis.

edit on 17-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Very Interesting Amazing Polly, sorry can't seem to link video. She makes the case that this whole ' Rona ' nightmare is a form of Torture....uggg...Stay Strong everyone !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if his second name is Wolfgang.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv according to the TownandCountyMag link, the son is called Christopher Woolf "Wolfie" Mapelli Mozzi... Who's afraid of virginia woolf?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

How the hell can they say we do not have adequate testing? We are testing more than any country on the planet. There are testing centers everywhere. Who, that needs a test, is not getting one?

I’ve got staff testing about 3 to 5 per week (all negative) and they get tested same day and results within 3 days. In Arizona.... the supposed “exploding” case hot zone, lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.houseofnames.com...

Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Good to see you DD, thanks for sharing your personal experience.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Q2298:

TWITTER has been given the green light to blanket censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
GOOG - FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
[ROGUE_EMPLOYEE_EXCUSE]
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT'S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
PREPARE
RED OCTOBER
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

Notice that @DonaldJTrumpJr is not able to tweet after this event.

Twitter is investigating whether hackers bribed an employee to get access to the world's most powerful accounts as more signs point to 'inside job' in catastrophic breach...

📌 Twitter is continuing to investigate the massive July 15 security breach

📌 Company's internal administrative tools were used to take over 130 accounts

📌 Accounts of Obama, Biden, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos were among those hacked

📌 Twitter is investigating whether employee credentials were stolen or bought

📌 Hackers received $120,000 worth of Bitcoin in 500 transactions, records show
DailyPuke< br />

@TwitterSupport
Based on what we know right now, we believe approximately 130 accounts were targeted by the attackers in some way as part of the incident. For a small subset of these accounts, the attackers were able to gain control of the accounts and then send Tweets from those accounts.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ru th Bader Ginsburg says she is being treated for recurrence of liver cancer

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg announced Friday that she is being treated for a recurrence of liver cancer but says she remains able to do her work on the Supreme Court.

“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam,” Ginsburg said in a written statement. “I remain fully able to do that.”

Ginsburg, 87, and the court’s oldest member, has battled cancer four times and has had other health concerns. She was in Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland earlier this week for an unrelated infection related her gall bladder.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is a classic demonstration of why it is STUPID for anyone to hang upon the commentary of a network like Twitter. Future hacks will be even more sophisticated and potentially even dangerous.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Regarding the Twitter Hack

I know Twitter uses Apache
Wonder if this is playing a part ?????

Apache Guacamole Opens Door for Total Control of Remote Footprint - July 2nd 2020

Several vulnerabilities can be chained together for a full exploit.

Apache Guacamole, a popular infrastructure for enabling remote working, is vulnerable to a slew of security bugs related to the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), researchers have warned. Admins should update their systems to avoid attacks bent on stealing information or remote code-execution.

“Once in control of the gateway, an attacker can eavesdrop on all incoming sessions, record all the credentials used, and even start new sessions to control the rest of the computers within the organization,” explained Eyal Itkin, researcher from Check Point, in a posting on Thursday. “When most of the organization is working remotely, this foothold is equivalent to gaining full control over the entire organizational network.”

The More You Know....

edit on 7172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Breaking News!

Study Finds Connection Between Wearing A Mask And Being A Big Sissy

U.S.—Studies have shown that wearing masks can help slow the spread of the novel coronavirus, but a new alarming study shows that wearing a mask has a downside: It greatly increases your chance of being a big sissy.
“The results are incredible,” said sissiness researcher Winston Sullivan. “Someone could seem perfectly normal, but as soon as they put on a mask, you’re all, ‘Aww. Is the poor little guy scared of getting the flu?’ Total wussification, as it’s known in my field.”
According to the study, when some of the participants wore masks, Sullivan felt compelled to knock them to the ground and shout names at them. “And all they did in response,” Sullivan explained, “was say, ‘Is this part of the experiment?’ What a bunch of dorks.”
Sullivan did say that in certain situations wearing a mask could not make you a sissy, such as if it were “part of an entire ninja ensemble.” “But if you don’t know kung fu,” Sullivan said, “it definitely just makes you a big sissy.”

Happy Friday!

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join