It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

On a wedding/party invite, a [+1] is an unknown guest rather than a partner?

If you invite your sister, for example, and when the invites go out she isn't dating, then the [+1] is effectively giving her control to invite 1 unknown person.

Aligning this to the election, Joe Biden has the control to choose his [+1] as VP and has not yet chosen who to take on the ticket (invite) with him.

Therefore I think this line from Q4294 is saying that the Biden VP choice will be "ended" by proof that they are involved in the "Fear and Obey" lies:

Fear [vote-by-mail] and obey [stay inside or face death or arrest] tactics push will end +1 [election day].

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

YES, both DJ & Dr. Farrell. I listened to part of the show last night but Farrell puts out so many interesting golden nuggets my brain can't process 3 hrs in one setting.

You're probably aware but for anyone else, bear in mind that both neither subscribe to nor believe in Q, especially DJ. Farrell does monitor Q topics periodically and occassionally gives a mention. These two are serious deep research historians & authors who operate at the Core level trying to gain access/knowledge into the inner Core, whereas Q is at the Crust.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This is what has the Left so scared.

Senate confirms Trump's 200th judge, officially fills all appeals court vacancies

www.foxnews.com...

If Trump gets re-elected he’s pretty much guaranteed at least one more SCOTUS appointment. Possibly two.

Also interesting that many Judges have resigned since Trump was elected and yet I can not find a list of these, just the odd story here and there but there are a few of them.

I would suggest that swearing in new ones is at a nice pace keeping up with 'resignations'. Most of the articles state that the Judges quitting have quit because "Trump."

Anyone in the US know of a way to get such a list.

P

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
New 'nuclear' lockdown could include cutting off London's M25 and shielding over-50s

A city-wide lockdown of London, “shielding” for the over-50s and stricter quarantines for people arriving at ports and airports are among “nuclear” options being considered by the government in a bid to prevent a second wave of coronavirus.

Brits aged between 50 and 70 would be given “personalised risk ratings”, according to the Times, adding many of us to the list of 2.2 million vulnerable people asked to shield themselves during the first peak of the outbreak.

Headline & article reads like from the nuclear fear of the 80s.
COVID Doomsday clock...tic-tock...what's next, Boomer ☢️ shelters.😳

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

YES, both DJ & Dr. Farrell. I listened to part of the show last night but Farrell puts out so many interesting golden nuggets my brain can't process 3 hrs in one setting.

You're probably aware but for anyone else, bear in mind that both neither subscribe to nor believe in Q, especially DJ. Farrell does monitor Q topics periodically and occassionally gives a mention. These two are serious deep research historians & authors who operate at the Core level trying to gain access/knowledge into the inner Core, whereas Q is at the Crust.

Good point/observation. Of anyone who is in the research arena (I'd add David Icke into this as another example), it is clearly vital to remain independent. To throw their hat into the arena means a potential compromise on their research which would be hard to dial back in if it turns out false or a trap. Even if they see that it has some legs at this point, I wouldn't expect them to change that position.

Information is not biased, interpretation is. They are both quality researchers, so the information is good. Not being directly linked to Q doesn't dissolve that in any way. In fact it'd concern me if they did jump in.

I'd also just add that I think this is the position that I have tried to explain about myself regarding being independent. I am, at this moment supportive of Q, and I don't have a reputation to maintain like the names mentioned. But as someone who believes in sovereignty, I maintain absolute caution. I support results, not proposed intention.

Likewise, if DJ, Farrell, Icke, or Q display an understanding/interpretation that goes against what I know, then I reject their interpretation. It doesn't mean I reject them. To be truly awake is to be sovereign. I respect that these people are that too.

--------
One thing I will say though, is that I think Farrells comment near the end about "Trusting the plan" came off to me as a soft lighthearted (but cautious) nod to it without going all in. Maybe a little toe in the water.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Tintin and the Secret of the Unicorn links Corona typewriters, Mirrors and a bursting Dam:

I watched this movie earlier this evening and caught a flash of a close up on a display cabinet in his flat of Corona typewriters (think Tom Hanks tweet with corona typewriter in the back ground). I tried to find a youtube clip of it but ran out of time - this is the closest I could get from here:

Note that the caption says:

Tintin's hobby of collecting typewriters was suggested by director, Stephen Spielberg, who has a friend with the same interest.

Is the friend Tom Hanx? or a mutual friend of them both?

At the start of the movie, Tintin walks through a street market and there is a weird shot of him walking past a lot of MIRRORs (at least 14, possibly 17):

One of the 3 UNICORN ships is traced to BAGGHAR and during a chase Captain Haddock holds a bazooka the wrong way round and accidentally fires it at a Dam that looks similar to 3 Gorges, making it break (Not a great pic but its clearer watching the movie):

This makes me think the 3 Gorges Dam busting is a part of deep state plan as a sacrifice/world confidence shatterer?

There are also a few occurrences of newspaper clues; one of which leads to location KARABOUDJAN. Another location they go to is BAGGHAR:

Note the blood and also that all 3 phone numbers on the paper include 17 and 21. Also Brussels!

Both KARABOUDJAN and BAGGHAR include RA (well one is a mirror of RA). Are these acronyms:

KAbbala...RA...BO... UD... JAN(uary)

BAGGHAR mirror = RA... HG(Wells?)... GAB (website?)

A further nespaper shot indicating EYES ON:

BTW There is also a game of the film - could be a comms chat room?

Lastly for now, though I think the film deserves further analysis, there is a wallet thief called Mr Silk who I think represents Epstein because he keeps all the wallets categorised with contents in place:

ETA - It's just hit me that TINTIN may represent TRUMP? Think Hairstyles with quiffs!
edit on 2-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 2nd
0 Q posts, 37 POTUS tweets of which 23 retweets including 1 self-retweet: total 37

Q V18.47 20200802 to 4620 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in today's decodes:
8 Q8
6 Q22
5 Q3, Q9, Q32, Q58, Q77
4 Q4, Q5, Q6, Q7, Q11, Q18, Q20, Q28, Q47, Q48, Q88, Q147
3 Q1, Q36, Q45, Q51, Q54, Q56, Q59, Q66, Q72, Q87, Q92, Q99, Q103, Q106, Q107, Q110, Q121, Q125, Q149, Q159,

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Britain... It is not without reason that both 1984 and V for Vendetta are set here. I just made the image below (though I can't take credit for the parallel (someone on twitter posted up the two images). I just made the middle one that tries to pull them together.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great post Rel. I've never watched this one. Animation is designed from the ground up, no detail by accident. I'd imagine that this one is chock full of details. Good catches.
Regarding China, although it is spearhead of agenda, when I look at it from a globalist point of view... ALL nations need to be collapsed and reformed, even China. So what you suggest would absolutely make sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Tintin is also a character from The Thunderbirds.

That role was played by Vanessa Hudgens in the 2004 movie.

Let us just say that for a supposedly no one, she has enjoyed great success. She starred in the movie 'Thirteen' and has had nudes 'leaked' to the press.

Very interesting career ... for someone who just 'turned up' at an audition.

IMDb

P

edit on 3/8/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank-you for that post. I hope this is the week when one of the "mirrors" actually pans out.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Elon is German

You got a source for that? "Officially" his nationalities are South African, Canadian and American and his parents and grandparents reportedly are from SA/Canada.

I agree that he seems to be the public figurehead for bringing various former black project technologies into the public/economic sphere.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I just want to make an extra point regarding independent researchers/truth activists etc.
I have observed many Q people on Twitter repeating information that was not derived from Q. Furthermore, the originators of the information and ideas are never credited. Instead, it is then credited to and then absorbed into the Q movement.

Now, the people who were the originators for the most part would be happy about the spread of the info, as generally, they were never in it for the money or recognition. But it is still bothering for obvious reasons. If Q turns out (as unpopular as this opinion of possibility might be) to be discredited or brought into disrepute... then all that hard work of the people that went before it is ruined. You really need to think about that when considering the bigger agendas... especially as Q remains anonymous.

So, don't write off anyone who isn't directly linking to Q... it is for this very reason. When a grass roots movement is hijacked, it is fraught with danger... especially when you see what is happening out there. I can't stress this enough.
Trust is asked for, but until those who are outside of it see results which guarantee it is worthy, you will not see it given.

At the same time, it is clear that Q is not just a LARP, so paying attention to it is actually important. That doesn't change anything about the above though.
edit on 3-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
All the more reason to get a Covid-19 vaccine FAST, and make it available to the countries run by delusional authorities first.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Interesting. The Tintin movie was also co produced by Peter Jackson. In the Lord of the Rings movies Treebeard leads the Ents to flood Isengard by destroying the dam. He has also been working for more than a decade on a remake of the Dam Busters movie. Definitely a bit of a theme there!

Decoding aside: would you recommend the movie?

ETA: There's also the battle of Helm's Deep. The outer wall is very reminiscent of a dam holding back a sea of Uruk Hai. When it is breached the enemy floods Helm's Deep.
edit on 3-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This one is nuanced.

It sounds like there is not a uniform national requirement, but there may be regional or municipal requirements, depending on judgment of those authorities.

Local and regional face mask measures possible

The different Security Regions may implement their own face masks obligations should they deem it necessary, said Hubert Bruls. He serves both as the Mayor of Nijmegen and the chair of the Security Council, which represents the Security Regions. “The most important thing is that we can act as regions," Bruls said at the press conference.

"But that there is no national approach now, does not mean that it never happens,” he said after discussing the Outbreak Management Team's advice on wearing masks with the other mayors that head the Netherlands' 25 Security Regions. Compulsory face masks was a divisive issue at the meeting.

Cheers
edit on 3-8-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hi Rel,

- "Reading CIO Re-employment Plan by Phil Murray" was from the speech (not me)
- Found his cover but no text: C.I.O. re-employment plan.
- Made 7 points enunciating how the deflationary gap can be filled & its dangers
- He supported Roosevelt's Economic Bill of Rights (get 60,000,000 strong working).
- Haven't found it online yet, but curious and still looking.

Philip Murray: AFL-CIO American's Unions
- He cemented the alliance between industrial unions & liberal Democratic Party
- In 1942, Murray established a permanent Political Action Committee within CIO
- He died in 1952, but laid the foundation for merger of the CIO & the AFL in 1955.

COMPARE PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT IDEAS TO PRESIDENT TRUMP
- FDR faced same situation POTUS is facing - restart economy & unemployment
- FDR is a hero of the Democrat Party, but his approach sounds familiar.
- Why are Democrat leaders against the same ideals they championed in 1944?

FDR 1944:
- We can whip unemployment in our own American way.
- We have a leader who has set the goal.
- We have the machines, the know-how, the people who want to continue to work
- Future idleness would be a crime.
- We cannot permit closed factory gates while hungry men seek work.
- The world needs everything that men in gainful toil can make.
- There is no place in this picture for experts talking about nonflying bumblebees.

FDR Second Economic Bill of Rights - Jan 11, 1944
- Our duty to win lasting peace & reach a standard of living higher than ever before
- We can not be content leaving a fraction of our people behind
- Our nation grew under the protection of certain inalienable political rights... rights to life & liberty.
- As we have grown, our political rights proved inadequate to assure equality in the pursuit of happiness.

2020 / PRESIDENT TRUMP
- POTUS highlights our inalienable rights & exposes these inequalities
- An unspoken rule of the game = (saying nothing = giving consent???)
Too much income disparity. Changes must be made, and soon!
edit on 3-8-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Wow. Even Tintin has been whored into the service of the globalists. How sad.

But then, I also think Belgium no longer really exists except as a legal construct. Practically colonized by the EU, no voice of its own.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

He is Canadian of German descent.
His paternal grandmother, Winnifred Josephine (Fletcher) Haldeman had both British and Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry. PA “Dutch” are of German ancestry.

I'm not sure on his father Errol Musk.

His grandfather, Joshua Norman Haldeman is of English, Irish and Dutch decent.

Here's a listing that quote from genealogy/ancestry sites but I don't have access to them.
ethnicelebs.com...

Ca nadian people of German descent (Wiki, yes I know weak)

ETA: I've known Elon's mom is a model but this caught me by surprise...👇👇

Old is Gold

edit on 3-8-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Now that it’s shown CV-19 isn’t a pandemic “killer” the narrative is fully focused on positive cases. As if testing positive is the catastrophic event.

We hear about every Tom, Dick, and Harry who test positive.

83% of the dead are 55+ but make up only about 25% of the positive cases.

17% of the dead are under 55 but make up around 75% of the positive cases.

I wonder if this fingerprint of CV19 shifts once the vax is out. If I’m under 55 and definitely if I’m under 40 I’m staying away from that vax. A vax that is being fast tracked by big pharma and “mandated” by the REAL global killer, Bill Gates.

Meh, I’m not a doctor but we see all the doctors on opposite sides of;

- effectiveness of masks
- good/bad for kids to get back to school
- effectiveness of drug treatments
- expectation of vax effectiveness
- accuracy of the data on cases/deaths

These are some serious HIGH impact and critical positions to have doctors/scientists “split” with their opinions. A profession that notoriously sticks together.

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join