It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I really know little about him, nor do I care at all. Interesting delta.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Communications between China and Democratic leaders may be revealed.

This could be huge.

twitter.com...

Diane Feinstein.

Also Q has said two times that Nancy Pelosi was in contact with China, which is why she held off passing the impeachment articles to the Senate. She waited until covid-19 was silently spreading in this country, and then focused our attention on the Senate trial.

Talking about ChiFi/Spy. Mike Pompeo: "We did. You’ll recall, she meets with some frequency with Foreign Minister Zarif there too."

The wording is odd, seems as though he is saying she meets with Zarif in China, which might connect to the Qdrops on ChiFi's visits.

He's sitting on something huge, he recent interviews reveal it - he has a bad poker face.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, for the ones today. Those expecting to enter pro sports in coming months/years. You can expect THOSE contracts to be written differently.

My point is, this current group of extreme contracts are likely the last ones.

Nah I think they'll get even more ridiculous citing dangers of the job etc. Patrick Mahomes just signed a 10yr $400m+ contract. Give it til the end of those 10yrs and you'll see the first billion dollar contract. Probably with even more health/injury clauses because they're so valuable at that point.

That would indicate COVID eliminated and stadiums jam packed like before. I hope that’s what happens.

Not necessarily. Its times like these when technology and everything that goes along with it evolves in leaps and bounds. Even if they never have fans in the stands again they will find a way to make up for the revenue lost. Who knows what it'll be, but it may not resemble what we knew in previous seasons. NFL and college/professional sports are too big to collapse. Too much reliance on it for educational and post-educational careers.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am not sure how they can make it up. You take for example the Indy500. 250,000 people at an average ticket price of $100. then you figure concessions. NFL maybe 60,000 at $150 times 12 games just gates $

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Reliable source says Joe Biden's cognitive decline is accelerating.

twitter.com...

The pooch is screwed. If Kanye couldn’t get on all of the ballots, not sure how DNC “replaces” unless;

- all the other candidates in Dem primary will want consideration
- opens door for Kanye
- opens door for Bernie Brothers
- all of the “mail in” ballots have Biden selected already
- maybe delay the election? lol, that would be hilarious.
- or, deny deny deny... mask his condition... scheme out of debates (get it cut to one... late October... then other issue (false flag) to miss it)

Popcorn at the ready. It’s going to get fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Communications between China and Democratic leaders may be revealed.

This could be huge.

twitter.com...

Diane Feinstein.

She’s been suspiciously silent for a long stretch now.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How are the protests going for the moron with an AK47 that ran up on an active duty Army soldier in his car? That went away faster than a burrito off a food truck with bad onions from Cali.
edit on 2-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Not voting. Dems want to avoid digital/electronic voting this year, like its Kryptonite.

Be afraid...be very afraid.
The Dems have a real doozie up their sleeve.

What would it take to postpone the U.S. presidential election?

The entire article only takes a couple of minutes to read and lays out the scary possibilities, but the last paragraph really says it all:

If there were no winner of the presidential election by Jan. 20, the Constitution dictates that the Speaker of the House - currently Democrat Nancy Pelosi - would become acting president until a successor was confirmed.

She has already hinted at this. A disputed election could take weeks, months, or even years to sort out. Buckle up if our elections are not administered in the usual way. If the Dems get their way, they will make sure there are lots and lots of confusion and disputes all over the country.

Here is what she said last week:

“The fact is whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving,” Pelosi told Brzezinski. “Just because he might not want to move out of the White House doesn’t mean we won’t have an inauguration ceremony to inaugurate a duly elected President of the United States. And you know, I’m second in line to the presidency…just last week I had my regular continuation of government briefing.”
www.lifezette.com...

We all wondered what she meant by "second in line" thinking she forgot about Pence. But, no. That isn't what she meant at all. She means that if a sure winner cannot be declared, she is next in line and Trump and Pence will be removed from the WH Jan. 20th whether he likes it or not.

Well that is truly sickening.

I do believe that is absolutely their plan.

It explains why they have no concern running a ridiculous candidate and a joke campaign. Their plan is not based on winning in the legitimate way.

All they need is some fake polls showing Biden in contention and to go through the motions of an election. Cause “lots and lots of confusion and disputes all over the country.” Then undermine the efforts to straighten them out. Drag out the legal resolutions until Speaker Pelosi can take over. They are really good at dragging things out.

The saddest part is, this does not even require falsifying the vote for a win. There has been a lot of effort put into preventing that. It just requires messing up the process or the counting of votes. Create grounds for disputes and litigate like crazy. And that is lot easier than actually hacking the results to turn the tables.

How do you stop that, when all that is required is chaos?
edit on 8/2/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That just shows you how desperate they are to keep the lid on their decades of evil doing. Pray there is a plan to stop this illegitimate power grab.

I agree with you about Joe. The real power players are using him. He is a joke, a weakling, and a corrupt politician that is forced to be their pawn.

How DO you stop that? Good question. I sure as hell hope there is a plan.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The tale of two tweets.

The artificial vanilla flavoring drones at Biden central came up with this gem in an effort to... well, umm, I can't see why the bother. Then again it is clear they are barely bothering.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I am (to a degree) persuaded to concede to your claim.

Why the United States Government Embraced the Occult

Here's something my 23 year-old daughter the other day suggested I read. We were on a Randonautica adventure and theorizing on how this thing works. She pointed me to a declassified CIA document:

Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process

SpaceX & Elon Musk = satanic/occult Sex Magick

I'm going to go post our Friday Randonautica adventure over on the Skunk Works thread. Her intention was to find a snail. We got a hit but, not at all what we expected.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I find this new Trump administration concern over Tic-Tock to be somewhat fascinating. I've never used it, or heard of it until 2 weeks ago. Could traitors in the U.S. be using some kind of Tic-Tock "back channel" to communicate with each other and China?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Heard that Democrats want to send out 150,000,000 ballots in late August. Then encourage Biden voters to return their ballots just as quickly as possible....before Durham's report/actions, and before Trump buries Biden in the first debate. They are panicking as their "deadline" for making that happen, rapidly approaches.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
I find this new Trump administration concern over Tic-Tock to be somewhat fascinating. I've never used it, or heard of it until 2 weeks ago. Could traitors in the U.S. be using some kind of Tic-Tock "back channel" to communicate with each other and China?

Could be. I posted a breakdown from a tech guy here a bit back. He said it was the worst thing he'd ever seen, way worse then darpabook etc. Infects everything, steals everything including bank stuff. Just blatant spyware with no regard to hiding it. Remember if you can steal with it, you can influence with it too. How many antifa zombies have it installed - I'd bet most.

I think it is as much symbolic as anything - "CCP, it's over, we're even removing this part your garbage." Huawei going down too.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm sure most of the Dems' phony ballots are already printed up. I'm praying that What happens is Biden has to drop out -- either because his mental decline is too obvious to ignore, or because Ukraine indicts him and requests extradition, or he just plain dies. And all of those pre-printed fake ballots suddenly become worthless.
edit on 2-8-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That just shows you how desperate they are to keep the lid on their decades of evil doing. Pray there is a plan to stop this illegitimate power grab.

I agree with you about Joe. The real power players are using him. He is a joke, a weakling, and a corrupt politician that is forced to be their pawn.

I can’t help but wonder if Joe’s obvious and public decline is also part of their plan.

The official legalities have been covered before in this thread, but what REALLY happens if Biden dies or has a complete meltdown right before the election?

Sure, there are rules in place, but if the Dems are deprived of their candidate, with a weak vice presidential candidate, their supporters will go nuts, saying Trump cannot run essentially unopposed.

Protests, riots, anarchy would follow. Even if the laws are clear, the violence in the streets and polling places would be enough to create the desired disruption to the election process and call the results into question.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE

I am not sure how they can make it up. You take for example the Indy500. 250,000 people at an average ticket price of $100. then you figure concessions. NFL maybe 60,000 at $150 times 12 games just gates $

Ticket prices are a small drop in the revenue bucket for NFL teams believe it or not. A huge chunk of change to us, but compared to the billions raked in from TV deals, promotionals, apparel etc its nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

I can’t help but wonder if Joe’s obvious and public decline is also part of their plan.

The official legalities have been covered before in this thread, but what REALLY happens if Biden dies or has a complete meltdown right before the election?

Sure, there are rules in place, but if the Dems are deprived of their candidate, with a weak vice presidential candidate, their supporters will go nuts, saying Trump cannot run essentially unopposed.

Protests, riots, anarchy would follow. Even if the laws are clear, the violence in the streets and polling places would be enough to create the desired disruption to the election process and call the results into question.

Constitution doesn't define a two party systems. So the dems have ZERO right to a candidate on the ballot. None.

Mickey Mouse is never on the ballot, but gets votes every year. Everyone is eligible, so the SC would rule against them entirely. In fact, a SC ruling might be the single greatest blow to the lie that is the two party system.

They might try and say "well, our candidate wears depends and thinks his name is pluto, so we have no candidate, as such, the election must be delayed and since there is no election, Nancy is president." And even the dead body of RBG will laugh hilariously at that logic.

You and AFM above are very hot btw.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Kudos to your daughter. Don't find many early 20 year olds hanging out in the C!A reading room.

Yea, one can certainly imagine why the C!A had such a vested interest. The paper covers it all in summary. Brainwaves, frequency, consciousness, altered states, time-space dimensions, matrix and holograms, Remote Viewing, time travel into the past & future, quantum mechanics, and out-of-body state via role of REM sleep. WoW!!

One could also postulate that whomever within the C!A had interest in this may have been the same people involved in UFOs.

From your PDF link, paragraph 19:

Sooo, maybe your daughter can post here under your account.😂😎

Regarding Elon Musk meme you can trace all that stuff (occult & sex magick) back to the days of Jack Parsons, Crowley, L. Ron Hubbard.

And regarding Elon Musk directly is how in the hell did he out of the blue acquire all that SpaceX Tech?? There doesn't seem to be any roots of origin. Similar to France's Space Force where little is known. One does not acquire such technology no matter how many billions you have in the bank.
Nothing against the German's but Elon is German and the Nazi scientists were well known in mil/intel circles to have very advanced tech knowledge which they got us to the Moon and back. There are too many connections to X-tech in the weapons, black budget aerospace fields to occult magick & symbolism dating back to the Nazis to just be a humorous coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join