It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Splashdown of SpaceX Dragon Endeavour @ 14:48 EST in the Gulf of Mexico. Welcome back to Earth!

45!

twitter.com...

Live shot capture:

Enhanced:

What do the 'Umbrella' chutes remind you of?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The world has gone completely mad. The police should never ever tell people to be a victim.

I'm very disappointed with law enforcement agencies that, recently, have decided to abdicate their responsibilities. They should be enforcing the law despite orders by politicians not to do so.

I very much doubt the commissions involved in their oversight are going to fire entire departments. They may try, but it will not end well. They'll be begging the police to return immediately.

When did we become a country that just rolls over and submits to rape? We've forgotten the height of our power and how we got there. Today's generations would never survive WWII.

It's a real shame to waste what we've been given, but here we are and that is exactly what is happening.
edit on 8/2/2020 by HackScribbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Pretty cool. I tuned into the broadcast a couple hours ago. Very smooth return.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What do the 'Umbrella' chutes remind you of?

Red and white candies?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL. Well, ok, not what had in mind though.
Shape/color...Umbrella Corporation - Resident Evil; Shanghai Bio-lab logo, Templar Cross / Red & White. Yes, I realize it's not exact but similar and what first came to mind. As you well know, NASA, Mil/intel/NRO, and Elon Musk mixes in alot of occult symbolism.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was doing a bit of catching up and saw the picture of the pope's audience hall. It might be of interest to research both the architect and the builder. Frankly, I think we'll find Masonic connections.

I also think that another look at the biography of the Brotherhood of the Snake would be in order. We are looking at, not unexpectedly, occult symbolism. I don't know when it was built, I'm about to do the dive into it, but I'm interested about under which pope it was approved and built.

Considering Catholicism drew from ancient Egyptian mystery schools, it probably represents the uraeus.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Pretty cool. I tuned into the broadcast a couple hours ago. Very smooth return.

CNN has said four times in the past half-hour that Barack Obama is responsible for this successful partnership between government and Private Industry.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, for the ones today. Those expecting to enter pro sports in coming months/years. You can expect THOSE contracts to be written differently.

My point is, this current group of extreme contracts are likely the last ones.

Nah I think they'll get even more ridiculous citing dangers of the job etc. Patrick Mahomes just signed a 10yr $400m+ contract. Give it til the end of those 10yrs and you'll see the first billion dollar contract. Probably with even more health/injury clauses because they're so valuable at that point.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More like pillage partnership against the citizens. Those clowns are right BUT, NOT in the interest of the people, the citizens.

Zero allowed large private industry to run amok. Like a 8 year free-for-all pillage party.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was doing a bit of catching up and saw the picture of the pope's audience hall. It might be of interest to research both the architect and the builder. Frankly, I think we'll find Masonic connections.

I also think that another look at the biography of the Brotherhood of the Snake would be in order. We are looking at, not unexpectedly, occult symbolism. I don't know when it was built, I'm about to do the dive into it, but I'm interested about under which pope it was approved and built.

Considering Catholicism drew from ancient Egyptian mystery schools, it probably represents the uraeus.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Late comment on this post EMN. Makes me wonder if I’m coming at this from a different angle yet similar origin.... I had some serious trauma as a kid and heard psychiatrists float the idea that I have dissociative amnesia. It’s a defense mechanism and also something I attribute to my very survival. There no way I could have made it this far consciously carrying around those memories. My life’s been riddled with traumatic experiences but I compartmentalized my feelings and memories of the events in order to survive. As I’ve grown in to my late thirties I began to see the ill effects of disassociation. I assume the meltdowns we see in Hollywood has a lot to do with similar cracks within - adrenochrome withdrawals aside. I’m grateful for this though bc it’s probably the very reason I am so enamored with the information Q shares and so invested in this movement despite having serious limitations in comprehension and fluent knowledge comparatively. How do you beat disassociated mind controlled players, using opposing dissociative players. Not sure, just a theory as to why I seem to see through the facade that others are still unable to perceive. Thanks for sparking further introspection and understanding of self
edit on 2-8-2020 by nowayreally because: Dupe

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, for the ones today. Those expecting to enter pro sports in coming months/years. You can expect THOSE contracts to be written differently.

My point is, this current group of extreme contracts are likely the last ones.

Nah I think they'll get even more ridiculous citing dangers of the job etc. Patrick Mahomes just signed a 10yr $400m+ contract. Give it til the end of those 10yrs and you'll see the first billion dollar contract. Probably with even more health/injury clauses because they're so valuable at that point.

That would indicate COVID eliminated and stadiums jam packed like before. I hope that’s what happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Q#4294

Fear [vote-by-mail] and obey
[stay inside or face death or
arrest] tactics push will end
+1 [election day].
Reconcile:
Release of convicts from
prison [evil releases evil].

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Reliable source says Joe Biden's cognitive decline is accelerating.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was just one state, cranky, and look at the time (well over a month iirc), money, confusion, bickering, and chaos it caused over chads and hanging chads. Multiply all that by 50 states, and what do you have. Months of controversy with no end in sight....lost ballots, late ballots, errors, duplicates, cats and dogs voting, dead relatives voting, illegals voting, on and on and on.

If they can just tie everything up in court or keep the controversy going till Jan. 20th, they will have accomplished their mission. We cannot allow that kind of dishonesty and manipulation to happen.

Hillary has laid low for the last couple of days, but she did put her two cents worth in about Jan. 20th being Donald Trump's expiration date.

twitter.com...

It is their plan. I believe this 100%.

edit on 2-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Communications between China and Democratic leaders may be revealed.

This could be huge.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can the DNC just choose somebody else? I hear Elizabeth Warren is wearing jerry curls now and self-identifying as a black woman....hmmm...maybe she knows something. (jk)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This could be huge.

twitter.com...

Diane Feinstein.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

This could be huge.

twitter.com...

Diane Feinstein.

Also Q has said two times that Nancy Pelosi was in contact with China, which is why she held off passing the impeachment articles to the Senate. She waited until covid-19 was silently spreading in this country, and then focused our attention on the Senate trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join